2012 :

2012 :
> Based Ron Paul was Sup Forumss hero and mascot
> Sup Forums was way more NatSoc and against cultural Marxism

2016 :

> This fucking faggot has unironically became Sup Forums hero
> Sup Forums is suddenly endorsing the most pro Zionist republican candidate to ever run for office

What happened to you Sup Forums? Has Marxism won the culture war finally ?

2012:
> Sup Forums likes a literally un-electable candidate, Ron Paul
2016L
> Sup Forums likes a literally un-electable candidate, Donald Trump

It was all Sup Forums's fault. They started gamergate, which, on top of the luggage lad meme, the Ben Garrison lawsuit,the tumblr raids, and his general sjwness, caused Moot to nuke Sup Forums.

When it was reborn, it became infested by reddit and shills. 2014 Sup Forums would never have e-celeb worship, generals (beside britpol), and general subversion the way we do now.

Jews couldn't control /new/ so moot had to cut some corners and put you in Sup Forums

Islam is the only answer. We need an Islamgen to help understand Islam better. Gas the kikes and faggots. Literally carrying on where hitler left off

> le reddit boogeyman
Fuck off

>election where you can choose a marxist jew, an extremely tolerant businessman, or a shill working for the jews,
>Not picking the least cancerous of the three
I know OP, I really wanted a Paul in the white house too

r/thedonald literally posts links to Sup Forums
there are r/s4p threads after every single primary

you fuck off

Found the triggered r*dditor.

It's called voting for Gary Johnson

He's not Ron Paul , but he's the next best alternative

Le bump

We are all going to die if Trump isn't elected

Bump

The alternative to Trump is Hillary Clinton and Milo is a good gateway for normalfags

I don't think it matter who wins. Either way, we will have the first Jewish president. Trump and Hilary have strong ties to the kikes to the point where they behave like one.

Fuck you dude why do you always have to bring in fucking race and religion into everything. Neither trump nor Hillary are Jewish. And there's nothing wrong with being Jewish you fucking prick.

(you)

see, this is the type of post that would have obviously been obvious bait two years ago, but now can genuinely be found on many boards and will garner many responses on pol

>voting for open borders

It's not bait, I'm not fucking sick of this anti Jew shit here. It really makes me wish newgrounds had a political board lol

we see a path to victory and we're taking it.

you don't win elections screaming "ITS THE KIKES!!!"

What anime is this, she looks cute is it good?

Shit is like Bizarro world OP. Pic related; the average person you see at a Milo seminar.

Sup Forums has always been lefty. Ron Paul is not right wing, he is a liberal capitalist. So is Trump he is just more authoritarian. The alt-right is pro-generate secular atheist liberals the only difference is the are more racist.

>2016
>being homophobic
JUST

>Ron Paul is a liberal capitalist
What? Classical liberal sure, but that's hardly left-wing.

tumblrfags and redditors came to Sup Forums and stayed because they think it is "edgy"

Politics is a game of pandering, can't win if you don't play.

There are bigger things at risk than worrying about faggots atm.

Apparently the truth hurts too much

This is true, but the the Sup Forums circlejerk will never come to terms with it.