>2 posts early
Kys

Teams gone next playoffs:
>Washington
>San Jose
>Calgary
>Boston
>Ottawa

Reminder that the islanders will win the Stanley cup and Ho sang will win the calder

only san jose makes sense

TEAM 32 WHEN

Calgary and San Jose should make it again. Rest is a toss up, especially Ottawa and Boston

When Seattle finally builds a fucking arena

>Seattle battling Houston for 32nd team

I'd like one large bottle of vodka, please.

imagine living in canada and your favourite hockey team being absolute shite
now imagine the face of your franchise being a spic
on top of that imagine that even your father doesnt remember your teams last cup win

>Houston team
>They're not called the aeros
>Seattle team
>They aren't called the metros

Whoever gets a team has to make that the name of the franchise. Anything else is a disgrace

I concur

imagine living in finland and being a retard ugly mongol

That's because sheep like you never learn and read the real signs, every year you expect the exact same shit.

ends in 4 and jets win 18' stornley tower

feels good man 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=O2tinqjEfqw&t

Imagine living on earth and being subject to gravity
t. ISS resident

>San Jose

imagine doing your own dishes by hand

Fucking bettman.

>rags

why are you so fat and lazy you ugly retard mongol bitch?

why are you so angry you reddithawk

*soars majestically into the national hokkei league*

Mcdavid career ending injury when?

hopefully never

t. jesse puljujärvi

I always buy disposable dishes because I'm to lazy to do the washing-up.

grim
i will never stoop that low

>grim

no, im a hedonist, I enjoy my life.

Seattle Totems are bust
Anyone else hoping the coyotes move to portland and keep the name as well?

>pulju isn't on your team
not fucking fair

Totems are cool too, but if it happens they need to figure out a new color scheme because it's almost exactly the same as the Dallas Stars

just green + yellow
if anything they can just darken the green since dallas isn't changing anytime soon

imagine being a bottom tier shithole team living in a shithole city and through a magical stroke of luck get the bulju pick in 2017 nhl draft

lucky boys

so basically 2000's style Sonics colors? I could dig it.

I think we should wait until the Yotes are so despate they have to move to Seattle.
Anyway, Seattle is full of commie liberals so the odds of Seattle getting a new ice arena are very slim. They'd rather spend the money on books and a bunch of other retarded shit.

I live in a trailer and fuck my sister: the post

you don't even know the half of it. Voters approved a multi billion dollar underground tunnel, that supported on silt, in an earthquake liquefaction zone. The project was so tedious, it's 4 years behind schedule.

But letting a hedge fund manager build a 100% privately funded arena in an arena zoned area? nope, can't let that filthy capitalist do that.

Move them to houston and put the Avalanche in the pacific

mmmm

When are the Blackhawks going to be good again? I want to see another Stanley cup win so I don't have to suffer the depression of being a Chicago sports fan

r/the_donald is leaking

>"muh evil capitalist system!"
>"A new Starbucks! YAAAASS"

Seattle summed up in general

Dallas should just change back to their 90s looks, these totems unis are gorgeous

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>I don't know anything about city politics but criticize like I do
lmao

well, I legitimately feel bad for Seattle sports fans. Seattle used to be a half-way decent city, now it's gone to shit.

I don't think a second team in Texas would work.

justin, you should be running a country not shitposting and giving your country a bad rep on a sports imageboard.

Blame the Canucks, the old owner bought the Stars and changed the uniforms. I still find it bizarre that Derian Hatcher doesn't have his number retired despite being the longest tenured captain, and leading them to their only cup win.

>puljuposting
>cancer
>no bans

>kipps ass
>pretty good
>banned

Seattle itself is a lost cause. Liberalism for years has made their city go from a gloomy one to one where you cannot criticize a fat "women". Seahawks fans should be fucking murdered, but mariners have some of the best fans in the MLB. Texas could work with another team, but it's a toss up

you now remember that the flames traded Joe Nieuwendyk for Jarome Iginla

You remember that the islanders traded zedeno chara to the senators for alexi yashin

One of my buddies is a cunt of a Seacuck fan, but on the other hand I have to respect his dedication to the Mariners.

The city is basically out of the discussion at this point except for zoning purposes. Try using Google before you open your toothless mouth.

>looks at picture on the right

For me, it's Joffrey Baratheon.

Is he Cell key material?

What city, Seattle or Houston?

>quizony.com/which-us-state-should-you-live-in/index.html

Is Texas based?

It used to be, now it's getting more liberal and overpopulated as fuck. Not to mention the boatloads of illegals.

Look mom!

Atlantic is a complete crapshoot

Of course they would steal Vancouver's colors

Ontario electricity costs too much.

HOOOO SANG
HO SANG
HO SANG
HO SANG
HOOOOOO SANG
HOOOOOOO SANG

I'd go live there, but the state is slowly going democratic. It's almost there because every democrat wants to keep illegals in, which means more votes.

Seattle

come to western PA danebro. my county is /comfy/ and white

Last digit confirms which seed the Minnesota Wild finish wish in the Western conference

If I get dubs, this means the Pens will repeat as champions. If I get trips, the Red Wings will win the 2017 stan lee cup

i buy solo cups so i dont have to wash my glasses. but its weird because they only ever get used for water.

Gonna need the name of this hoebag

THICC

Canes pêh

If singles all mild fans are pedos who should be castrated

I second this

gonna need the name of this hoebag

good lad and nice juicy forearms

when are you bros moving to atlanta?

Maybe when you fall asleep

Burns is your only good player and you have no good prospects

>Ignoring Vlasic/Couture/Pavs
>Ignoring Tim Heed/Marcus Sorensen/Danny O'Regan
We're not the best off but we've still got a few good pieces in place, and a couple decent prospects. I wouldn't be surprised if we make the playoffs again, but I also wouldn't necessarily be surprised if we miss them either.

also Labanc and Meier

O M A H A

what if he's not gay?

>houston
Would never work, look at how much Dallas' attendance dropped this season after they got exposed

Of last year's 16 playoff teams, SJ scored the 2nd fewest. They then lost their 3rd leading goal scorer to free agency. The 1C scored 7 goals last year despite playing 79 games. He also suffered a knee injury at the end of the season and was already not the quickest. Basically, if you shut Burns down you shut the whole team down. That's what happened during their March skid. While the Pacific division looks to be weak again, the central looks to be more competent and it wouldn't be surprising if the Pacific only got 3 playoff spots. Anaheim is the best in the division until someone proves otherwise. LA, Edmonton, Calgary and SJ will be fighting for 2 spots.

next stan lee bowl winners:
2018 dallas
2019-20 winnipeg
2021-22 edmonton
-23 arizona after matthews gets traded to the coyotes

If I were to of sound mind willing to trade Tuuka, what would you give me Sup Forums?

reminder to ignore seattle cucks

then he shouldn't move to philly

>philthy is in western PA
ohio transplant confirmed

>No hockey choice
Shit quiz.