WW3 ON Sup Forums

So we are all aware the happenings of all happenings will come eventually. WW3 will be inevitable. There will be allies, and there will be enemies.

And obviously there will be countries here on Sup Forums whos countries will be pitted against each other, killing the citizens and soldiers of each others countries by the millions.

Will we cease to exist on here as a real community? Or will we be split with an incredible amount of anger and hatred towards eachother?

I hope so. It will be spastically hillarious. If I really look forward to something, it is conflict in West in digitall age, where pretty much every minute of the end of the world can be shared.

took 6 minutes to find this thread due to mass board shilling.

>> We need a WW3 just on this board user.

fuck off back to fagblr
we all want ww3

I highly doubt it, I doubt any of us will see widespread war. A shitskin meme war every once in a while like Iraq or something, but, no big real war with massive white involvement.

I've lost hope, we're all too "civilized" and nobody is willing to just start blowing shit up. Even Russia, they've been given provocation left and right and they sit back and just meme about Constantinople

I didn't say it one way or another, just curious how it will work if europe was at war with the UK. Would the hatred of the governments be mirrored on here?

What dumb ass patch should we wear so we wont kill Sup Forums

No, we don't.

There is not going to be another "world war" like you imagine in your Jewish movies brainwashed mongolian head. Only local wars, paid soldiers and a few military equipment businesses. You cant deny this and you know it

Jidf patch

>he doesnt know

good luc km8

The third world war will be with nukes.

We're going to end up killing not only ourselves, but the planet.

Gypsy hit the nail on the head, all the countries with the power to wage a world war are currently too comfy.

There will be a civil war in the states again before this happens.

It's already building.

>world killing nukes
Reddit plz go

been happening for 40 years already

saged

>what is radiation

>every minute of the end of the world can be shared
biggest boner right now

World War 3 will be an ethnic conflict between the native population of Europe, and muslims who live in the country as a citizen, and migrants.

Just because you have only received Nagasaki and Hiroshima killing nukes doesn't mean we don't have enough for everybody

>nukes
Not in today's age, besides were already in WW3. They jus don't call it what it is until later in history

A non issue, we dont live past sixty if you live in the crater, the horror.
Heavy radiation decays fast.
Weve had thousands of nuke tests and earths still fine

Do you really think a full nuclear war won't have any repercussions?

Yeah, we have nuclear tests, in the same places where it is completely desolate.

were basically in a state of cold civil war. after this election and the next big economic crisis we'll have a better idea of how things will shake out. imagine if Hilary wins. The amount of bubba/nativist butthurt will be so extreme, especially after 8 years of hearing obama hate propaganda, they might actually do something. if trump wins liberals tend to be too cucked to do anything except complain.

Yes, we do.

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I'm a mod of pol and every fucking hour I have seen constant and persistent fucking ""Human Will Fuck Earth" spam all over our site from piece of shit "Big Nuke" supporters for hours now. They are blaming the entire happening on the nuclear community which is wrong. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned Reddit.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this thread? Are you all being fucking ironic?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant antisemitic crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the Janny.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking Summer.

Stay the fuck away from my pol. Please

Get out of the cities. Time is running out.

If war happens because of either shillary clinton or because of something extremely stupid I am prepared to hang myself.

Implying everyone on here doesn't hate each other already

Do you realize how small they are compared to the entirety of Earth? You'd need more than every missile in existence just to level Japan

Thanks buddy

i would like a world war, in its current state, the future of mankind looks dark

I agree

Praise KEK

War never changes...