Jews of Sup Forums, I have a question for you, despite the anti-semitism, do you think your culture/religion is fun...

Jews of Sup Forums, I have a question for you, despite the anti-semitism, do you think your culture/religion is fun? Would you switch your religion with another one? If so, why?

There religion is really interesting IMO

Lurking for answers.

You considering converting, OP?

>only burger flags posting

Being interested in a religion means your someones slave xD

You're fucking retarded. I'm also interested in Hinduism, Budhism, Ancient Egyptian, Ancient Greek, and Islam. But from a learning PoV, i'm a protestant.

But by your logic i'm their bitch.

I hate it. It's like modern fiddler on the roof. I just wish I had euro culture ;_;

>posting a thread addressed to 1% of the population

British people make up about .01% of the worlds population but a shit ton of them post on here

Most sects of Christianity haven't been expansionist for hundreds of years....

Reform judiasm is basically this.

I was raised in a conservative household which kept kosher. Ask away, judiasm is a meme culture that's exactly like Curb your Enthusiasm.

ive been interested in it because all the jews ive met have been friendly and nice to me, and i like some of their ideas about god more than christianity, im also autistic and i notice that judaism in its more religious forms is pretty ritual based

Yeah you probably know more about it than I do man, I haven't been to temple in about 10 years.

GAS ALL JEWS.

simply epic post my man

Do people hook up at Temple?

Average Americans except you celebrate Chanukah instead of Christmas. Your kid may get a bar mitzvah.

I had the conservative experience. We would frequently associate mostly with other Jewish families and go over for Shabbat and holidays. Most of my extended family was more religious than my inmiedaite family. To my family, thanksgiving and July 4th were always the big ones, not the Jewish holidays.

I knew a couple kids that did, mostly through the youth groups.

Do you still wear the hat things?

>Shabbat
I knew it. Jews are run by vampires.

Some of my cousins on my dads side did, but we were closer with my mom's more "mainstream American" side. So no one in my immediate family did. Sometimes if we went to temple or to my dad's relatives house I would have to wear the Kippah/Yamulka

They were all whiny and complained a lot, real stereotypical.

I don't know what they think, but they basically are about as Jewish as most Americans in the cities are Christian.

i've never seen a jew whine before, is there any footage online of it? i've only seen them whine on social media

>i notice that judaism in its more religious forms is pretty ritual based
As opposed to, what ? dogma based ? i don't get what you mean here

did you get TIP'D ?

Oy vey