He did NOTHING wrong

he did NOTHING wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vks1S2b1r98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>better take my coat, it gets cold dontchaknow

Fuck you, OP.

This, what a fucking piece of shit to let his cute asian waifu get killed

that part was fucking awesome though, right?

That was alpha as fuck. Dying or sacrificing anything for a woman is beta and pathetic.

there is kind of a gap between not "sacrificing anything" for a woman and literally sacrificing a woman.

>instead of confronting Malvo himself, (he was pretty brave in that elevator until the shooting started and he skittered off like a bitch) he sends his lover to get capped.

Right. Alpha.

Season 2 >>>>>>>>>>>> Season 1

>no lester
>no malvo
>very little THICC waifucop
>no interesting characters whatsoever
>le epic indian turns into italian mobster ruse plot twist
>le aliums
season 2 was T R A S H

Him framing his brother was one of the most deviously sly acts I've ever witnessed on television (in my defense I don't watch much). I did not think it could be topped until he sent his wife to be point blanked by Malvo.

I actually just finished Season 1 today, so just to recap because I have shit memory, what he did wrong was:
>1. Kill his first wife
>2. Frame his brother
>3. Kill his second wife
>4. Tread the thin ice
>5. Lie repeatedly to law enforcement
>6. Indirectly kill 3 people in the elevator
And I think that's it? Of everything, I think the only thing he did wrong was not fucking turn around and accept incarceration at the end.

>le epic indian turns into italian mobster ruse plot twist

this was the only terrible part of S2. I have no clue what the fuck they were thinking

the alien appearance was great, best part of the show

>no interesting characters whatsoever
did we watch the same show?

was this tv show kino?

obviously if you think otherwise you are entirely wrong

is season 2 as good?

>1. Kill his first wife
she deserved it
. Frame his brother
he was a douche
. Kill his second wife
he didn't know Malvo would kill her. he didn't even know what she looked like
. Tread the thin ice
he was desperate
. Lie repeatedly to law enforcement
as opposed to telling the truth and going to prison?
. Indirectly kill 3 people in the elevator
he had no idea that would happen

I really enjoyed both seasons. I definitely encourage you to ignore memers and see what you think about it for yourself

yes, it was fun. both seasons were

Being unwilling to sacrifice for friends, family, and other loved ones shows how pathetic you are. It shows a lot of insecurity and disqualifies you as a leader in modern society.

I concur he did nothing wrong but you framed your explanations in such a retarded way.

>he was desperate
>so it's a good thing he kept striding further and further into thin fucking ice

Being alpha is ensuring the best quality of life for yourself, not for others you fucking loser. You will never reach the top of the food chain.

>he didn't know Malvo would kill her. he didn't even know what she looked like

He sent her in with his fucking jacket that malvo had seen him in multiple times.

Yes, he sent her to her death, knowingly.

But, that really wasn't his fault. He was still suffering from the partial frontal lobotomy the writers gave him and malvo in vegas so he and malvo would suddenly be completely fucking retarded and do enough stupid shit to get them back to fargo. The writers also needed lester to actually do something to get the audience against him, otherwise a show on the right-wing-propaganda-channel would have to end a season/story with "crime actually pays pretty well yo!"

Also nice total failure on copy/pasting.

The reason "cuck" spam is so popular is because the underlying concept strokes the collective anger at those who've never sacrificed anything and will never sacrifice anything living like kings because society is built around everyone sacrificing for them and all society gets in exchange is their sloppy seconds.

She was dumb as fuck, but QT QT QT. I can almost get behind him hammering his nagging fat first wife, but Linda was too pure for this shit.

The only thing he did wrong was not walk away when Malvo told him to.

Not his fault, as suddenly malvo was no longer a master of the human condition because, otherwise, no big showdown in fargo.

Dodd is the only one in Fargo who truly did nothing wrong.

Anyone watch that show he has on Hulu?

I thought it was good. Left me wanting more.

Season 2 is much more aesthetically pleasing than 1

This is the best fucking thing to come from this show.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vks1S2b1r98

Ya think Mr. Wrench is returning for Season 3? It's supposed to be set in 2010, don't ya know.

Nah Bear is the only one to do nothing wrong.

Dodd took Bears son to kill the butcher

The score is god damn phenomenal
>tfw the end of Loplop

>is a Donald Reagan episode

Did Malvo genuinely want the ransom money from Milos in Season 1? As an Anton Chigurh type I didn't understand his intentions .

Good enough for me, I'll check it out

This guy is literally a cuck and let his brother and highschool bully fuck his wife. Nigga what.

truly the best character