New Rolls Royce Ad - Nigger & White woman

youtu.be/dGSm082ELXY
why is it always nigger man & white woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw9gaEiQAxY
youtube.com/watch?v=dac6BZCv258
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To a black man a white woman is the ultimate form of status

t. closet cuckold

That's one ugly ass car.

damn thats sexy

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw9gaEiQAxY

>no black people
Commercial is racist
>two black people
Black women aren't attractive enough.
>WM/BW
Doesn't push the narrative they want.

>why is it always nigger man & white woman?

they know it's rare in reality

>No Inuit/Abo couples

Do people actually buy these cars?

It would be a nice car if not for those cringey wheels, tbqh.

>in the future roads are perfectly flat

>Roads?
>Where we're going, we don't need roads.
>BAM BUM BA DA DUN DUN DUN DUN

>needs 15 feet of ceiling clearance to open the stupid door and still need curb clearance

>hit a 1" deep pothole
>call a tow truck

Where's the fucking steering wheel?

The company steers it for you for a convenient 1000 dollars a month. Standard rate, same with non luxury cars. What a bargain!

it's self-driving

there also aren't any safety belts

Maybe because white women love big black cock?

Wake up idiots. It's been proven time and time again

>complaining of political correctness in an ad of a product you cant even afford used

Yeah I guess they love single motherhood too

It's everywhere.

Pampers commercial. White baby poopy pants. Then three happy dancing niglets.

youtube.com/watch?v=dac6BZCv258

>Upset about the nigger and not about the disgusting look of the car.
I see two crimes against nature and a law violation.

femanon here, Fucking black men is purely pleasure, they are generally stronger and last longer in bed compared to white boys. I plan on getting impregnated by a white man but black men are way better at making me cum. Their dicks are bigger and hit all the right spots. Black men can dance, they have rhythm and make good music. Sorry white boys, your time is up. I preach to all my white girlfriends that black men are better and they're starting to leave their white boyfriends and cheat on them They love me because ALL of them are satisfied.

their market is rappers and athletes

>laws of man and nature
Rich people are above such petty trifles.

>In the future it'll be so progressive xD xD

Also when did interest in luxury cars become ghetto rich nigger tier. Seems like it attracts the most couth pieces of shit nowadays who want to rap about it.

>pleasing women
this meme again?

Nice bait mate

So fucking ugly, this car looks like it's made of cardboard

>no manual transmission
>looks like shit
>cucked by AI

>that will be 5 million GBP sir

time to short rolls royce stock

Pretty much this

this guy gets it

I was sitting in the doctor's office the other day and the TV in the waiting room was playing a commercial for an allergy medication that had a white guy and a black woman.

>I was sitting in the doctor's office the other day and the TV in the waiting room was playing a commercial for an allergy medication that had a white guy and a black woman

So the message is that you need medication just to be around them? Sounds about right.

>I want to have white babies
>implying any self-respecting white man would go anywear near your charred beef curtains
It's a nice delusion, but, know your place, slut.

Does this mean indigenous Hawaiian men are top tier?

> status

top kek laddie, niggers literally can't into black women, because they hate their mothers.

Polynesian reporting, women treat us like fucking gods because of our physicality + we can totally ignore all rules of PC bullshit.

yes

how will black men ever compete with the BHC?

Why is there a nigger?

That really is strange, because when thinking of polynesian """men""", I'm reminded of a smelly manlet who should've emptied the ashtray on my table 10 minutes ago.

I want to lick the little girl's legs.

We go either way, there's no 5/10 for Polynesian men and our women generally stay on the lower end

Such a good movie.

Then shouldn't it be a white man and black woman?

What about there was a swiffer sweeper commercial with a mangy white dude with 1 arm and a black wife with some shit halfbreed kids nigger loving nigels

American TV is going full BBC (the tv network, not the meme) where an interracial couple is a requirement for any new show.

>BMW

Not even once. Stick to anything made by Volkswagen and you'll be fine.

why exactly is there a problem? does it threaten you?.. no? then stop fucking crying like a little bitch. god forbid a white woman wants some nigger cock. better go save her. shes probably just milking her for his money and big dick, or shes wants some damn culture and flavor in her life.

0/10

/o/ here how the hell is this aerodynamic? It looks like a giant iphone? My EG Hatch is better

cuckposting waste

Fucking batmobile gets uglier every time there's a new one.

>White man/Black woman
They know no White man rich enough to buy one of these will settle for a niggress

>Black man/White woman
Women who took their rich husband's money and have a BLACKED fantasy are easily swayed by the idea of having the money and a dark lover.

People in the upper rungs of society are crazy racist and don't hide it. No one is going to buy this horseshit.