@Nero just got re-suspended

@Nero just got re-suspended.

Triggering 2 bugaloo

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/culture-wars/milo-yiannopoulos-slams-twitter-for-being-sharia-compliant-credits-drudge-with-reinstatement/
youtube.com/watch?v=xLqkizGtFo0
disqus.com/home/discussion/breitbartproduction/milo_suspended_on_twitter_8230_again/
youtube.com/watch?v=yyUa9q-p19c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does he have a snapchat?

bumping with infographics

Reddit, Twitter, Facebook. They're all a part of the same conspiracy.

Apparently, if an account gets reported enough, it gets banned.

Why don't we do this to other accounts?

It's real.

why should i care about some fag e-celeb that reddit alt-righters worship

Good.

Christ, this guy makes Milo look celibate

Because a lot of us have jobs.

Somebody plz post the messages that got him resuspended.

Who gives a fuck about this useful idiot kike? He's a drag on traditionalism which he has to stand against as both a fag and a kike.

It's probably for this:

heatst.com/culture-wars/milo-yiannopoulos-slams-twitter-for-being-sharia-compliant-credits-drudge-with-reinstatement/

PLEASE STAY GONE THIS TIME

Who cares? Milo is an obnoxious faggot who's run his course

It's not like they give you a reason or a certain post. It's probably because many Muslims or Muslim bots are mass reporting his account and Twitter looks the other way and complies instead of ignoring it.

I don't get twitter. They pull shit like this and their stock drops, are they doing it on purpose?

You can't fuck with people that have that much exposure. It always backfires.

because it will get them bonus patreonbux

send it to Drudge, again. I just did. Enough and he'll post it.

yeah that orlando speech was sick bro

youtube.com/watch?v=xLqkizGtFo0

i dont mind his redpills but the whole blatant faggotry shit is annoying. i dont know if he does it as a shield to sjws or what

Milo is a degenerate

Because the Saudi owned Twitter is suppressing the voice of opposition. Doesn't matter if it is Milo or someone else.

His last tweet

Direct link to breitbart article's comments section only (no article or ads), hosted by disqus:

> - - - - - - - - - -

disqus.com/home/discussion/breitbartproduction/milo_suspended_on_twitter_8230_again/

hahahaha we should attack twitter for being homophobic like right NOW.

The left likes to play the identity politics bullshit, lets play by their rules this time.

We're trying to make #FreetheFaggot trending

if twitter suspends someone for saying something is gay, they're implying being gay is bad.

a faggot just said something was gay and got suspended over it.

TWITTER IS HOMOPHOBIC

Progressivism is like one of those parasites that infect an insect's brain and cause the insect to commit suicide in a convenient place for its offspring to spread. Don't try to apply logic because they are not operating logically i.e. thinking about their own success.

What about #TwitterIsGay. If you say faggot they'll claim it's justifiablycensored but they can't ban the word gay without looking weird.

Clearly they are anti-Gay and pro-Sharia

make it fucking #TwitterisHomophobic
play by their rules dude
THEY FUCKING LOVE THAT WORD, USE IT AGAINST THEM

he's already back

Scarcity is a myth bro

I like this plan

Probably an automated result of Muslims mass-flagging his account.

Twitter is clearly run by morons. They're actively being trolled by Muslims now, and there are how many of them?

They're going to keep shutting it down and they'll keep having to re-activate it. Unmitigated fail

Jesus man why not just post I am a shill instead of that pic, why make it so obvious, at least people could think you were just trolling if you told them you were a shill
his twitter isn't suspended for me

That's assuming they want to succeed in stopping the harassment.

top kek

Looks like the sandniggers got butthurt again at Milo.

>kino

Meanwhile at Twitter...

youtube.com/watch?v=yyUa9q-p19c