ITT: bands that are no one's favorite

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USiBoja76yo
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886917306980
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have the opportunity to go see them live. Are they worth it?

You'd be surprised at the amount of Mustaine stans there are out there.

Yes

Lars its been 30 years, why are you still being butthurt

Best band to come out of their scene, by a country mile

Daves vocals are pretty monotone nowadays since they tuned down due his voice aging, but the instrumentals are tighter than ever

If you enjoy seeing a crazy, aging rock star go on Alex Jones-esque rants about how Obama staged the Sandy Hook shootings so that he could take away "our" guns... peppered with of the most trebley guitar you have ever heard in your life.

He stopped doing that. I think somewhere around after 2013 he stopped voicing weird "political" opinions during the show. Probably had a manager tell him to stop the tinfoilhattery.

Aw man that's exactly the reason of why I said yes

literally my favorite metal band ever

No now

What a fucking faggy name for a band. "Mega-Death maaaaannnnnn"

in time

Saw them in August or September and they were pretty fuckin excellent.

Also you are gay OP, Megadeth isn't my favourite personally but heaps of people are like insane Megadeth fans, they are more people's favourite than all but a small handful of metal bands.

100% agree, I think that's what makes them unique, except the awesome instrumetal skills and the funny vocals, that attitude on top of that will always make them special to me.

Saw them last year, vocals were almost inaudible but everything else was great.

>STILL not a single person who considers Megadeth their favorite band

this entire album is basically about the obama administration

>implying you listen to metal for the lyrics anyway

It's in a soyboy's genetic code to dislike Megadeth. They are the one true pleb filter AND numale repellent group. We don't expect you to like Dave, you are incapable of ever appreciating the artistry. This is a band for alphas, there's a reason it doesn't speak to you, it's because you can't relate to it

I'm surprised Dave can even still play and his hands haven't fallen off by now.

This except Creed not Megadeth

Megadeth is among the second most soy kind of music though.

Dave is very picky about how they play live they play every song note for note so yes.

>but the instrumentals are tighter than ever

They don't get drunk/high before shows anymore.

Slayer> Megashit

Lol'd

They look like they will face their own MEGADEATH soon

Besides, I think he's wealthier than Dave.

You mean like everyone's number 2?

It's my nature. Buy our albums.

Metallica however always skip large parts of their songs such as the slow midsection of MOP.

>I'm surprised Dave can even still play and his hands haven't fallen off by now.
And that's made especially impressive taking into account the Saturday Night Palsy case back in 2002. Dude had to basically learn to play guitar again.

He may be a bit on the nutter side of things nowadays, but argue that he ain't one hell of a guitarrist and be wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=USiBoja76yo

I don't get what this image is supposed to be sayin

Silversun pickups

The point isn't that people dislike Megadeth, it's that Megadeth is no one's favorite band.

He did have to get neck surgery from years of headbanging on stage.

Negative correlation coefficients in this case means that the person who likes that kind of music or has that kind of personality had less salivary testosterone (how testosterone is often measured in peeps) relative to others. Positive means they had more relative to others.

Metal is intense genre of music, or at least a band like Megadeth goes into that category. Among males they have the second lowest amount of testosterone relative to others, the lowest being sophisticated (which entails stuff like classical, jazz, avant garde, etc.) It comes from this study: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886917306980

Go to hell, Bob.

I like Megadeth.

>The Beatles

There's hardly a one to top this.