Couldn't find a home for his dog

>couldn't find a home for his dog
>ended up euthanizing it

Fuck this guy

Did he have to gorily execute it live on camera? Kind of a dick move.

wait the pitbull is dead? I thought he loved it!

Why did he even get rid of it?

It was a pitbull; who cares.

>wanting a shitbull to accident or purposely kill your baby

shouldn't own a pitbull

his kid is gonna end up retarded

don't do what bill did folks

Keeping dogs as pets is stupid anyway.

Unless you live in the country and are a shepherd or hunter/trapper, there is literally no reason to have a dog.

>everything needs to be a utility
do you approach having friends with the same calculating pragmatism?

That's why you get something like a Lab that you can trust around kids and still use it for protection and hunting and whatever.

i knew he was giving cleo away because she wasnt that friendly with strangers, but where did you hear she was put down?

>one less pitbull
he did the world a favor

Didn't happen, kill yourself OP

THIS IS WHAT WE PLAY FOR!

I don't think she was, he said in his podcast he gave her to a new owner

How big of a JUST will he become after his wife divorces him?

>couldn't find a home for his dog
yes he could
>ended up euthanizing it
no he didn't

You're basically depriving the dog of a proper and good life if you're keeping it cooped up in your house, only walk it in a smog-filled rat trap (city) and feed it chinese pulp from a can.

never understood why people idolize this guy
hes everything hes bitching about

oh, user...

Are you a vegan or something?

hope she takes him for everything hes got

what is it with gingers fucking niggers?

G I N G E R
G I N || N I G ----> N I G G E R

Sorry third-world Europoor, but I live in America, land of the free, and our country is actually clean

>the product of incest breeding shaped to serve man as a companion,scout,guard for thousand years it's totally able to live in the wild like a wolf
Yeah that's why the forests and savannas are filled with chihuahuas and golden retrievers.

>keeping nigger dogs

>i want to own a dog
>lol lets get the most violent and dangerous breed even though I only need it as a pet

I dont get why he got a pittbull in the first place, not like you are limited in options when it comes to dogs.

Really. Just get a golden retriever and a gun

nothing wrong with putting down a murderous beast desu senpai

Aus Shep. Goldies are murder on the vacuum

This. They're animals that kill no matter how hard you train them.

I bet you were that dipshit kid growing up that thought the dog went off to a farm to go live with other dogs and play outdoors. Idiot.

his brother paterson, paterson nightly will have his vengeance

bill burr sux

I had a pitbull since i was a kid and i loathe even starting this go nowhere argument but she never was violent towards me except when i got in her face and literally growled at her - i deserved it

i think really what you hate is niggers and you're too much of a coward to admit it. it's sensible to not a pitbull around an infact because fucking statistics but still smashing them this hard is irrational and prbobably stems from something else.

my pitbull ltierally curled up next to me and started to lick me when i feigned death. it's the owner, sure their nature is disposed to be shitty but you're the shitty one if you fail at raising them

i dont even care anymore. his last special was tremendous, he's at the height of his craft in my opinion and now he has his dumb dull white noise podcast, his wife and his baby on the way

RIP

shitbull niggerdog got owned