So how do you think he will feel once Ragnar dies...

So how do you think he will feel once Ragnar dies? Will he do something during the whole Great Heathen Army debacle or what?

Didn't he die in episode 13?

You haven't been watching the new season have you?

Let the boy watch.

Wat dis is?

>Tfw post thread about Vikings hoping to get a discussion going but since this isn't Star Wars or /capeshit/ no one cares so your thread will eventually die with only 5 or 6 replies.

Why do I keep coming back to this place?

whens the next episode again?

I am struggling to keep my love for this show alive, OP-kun
Ecbert and Ragnar are the only things I care about and they'll be gone soon

It's high points are pretty good but it's bogged down by dumb writing choices. A lot like SoA. It's no better than capeshit 2bh.

I'm waiting for this arc since the beginning of 4th season. It's going to be great.

Fuck Rollo.

>Ragnar finally understood what a martyr is and is making one out of himself in order for his sons to destroy England

Say what you will about the quality of the show overall spiralling into something that's awful today (hell, I'll be the first to criticise it), but the writing for Ragnar is god tier.

>When Ecbert started crying because he doesn't want to kill his friend
Feels.

I must be the only one who likes Rollo. Despite the fact that he betrayed his brother and people I felt pretty connected to the whole "I refuse to live in my brother's shadow. I must follow my own destiny" plotline.

>nearly cried at this scene
It's pretty embarrassing desu considering how bad this show has become

Can someone explain to me about Magnus and Alfrid?

I tried looking it up but I get magnus from Norway,

Also is Rollo's son William the conquer?

alfred is alfred the great

rollo is the great great great grandfather (or something like that) of william the conqueror. william is like 250 years after where this show takes place

Thanks what about magnus?

What's the fucking point of Astrid?

she's the heart of the show

Well then we should rip it out and sacrifice it to the gods

Does Magnus have any legends surrounding him or is he just going to die offscreen?

Also, didn't ragnar fuck his mother lots of times? Or did I misremember it, felt to be like ragnar was lieing but I dunno why he would.

>tfw you haven't got up on new vikings and can't be in these threads

anyway bye

Fucc nigga

When Ragnar dies I may stop watching completely. I still like Floki, Lagertha, Ecbert, Bjorn, and Rollo but I don't know if they're enough.

And aside from Ivar, I really don't care much for the new son actors.

this, it'll make odin happy

I assume he will donate ships to the Heathen army to help them get to England

Will Bjorn and Rollo help save Ragnar?

No they will just help amass the heathen army

How come Aethelwulf became such a cunt?

Because he led a pretty shit life?

He kind of had a reason to. He deserves better.

he was cucked by applestand and his own father..

I'd betray my brother if it meant I got to fuck a qt french princess