First world problems the album

>First world problems the album (teenage edition)

just fixing that for you

I don't get it, why?

yeah, that's literally the point

the first world is the only world that matters lmao

Better than Third World Problems: The Album.

dude, pop-rock

That's the point really. As technology's prevalence in our daily lives increases, we stand to become more isolated. As it is, some people barely go outside.

Except they didn't foresee how social media would irrupt this whole "computers make people isolated".
Humanity sucks anyway, who cares.

social media is just a lazy way out for people who can't socialize properly in the real world. There's no consequences to what you say anonymously, you don't have to take body language and facial expressions in account. if i met anyone on here in real life i'd probably just be quiet and awkward, it fucking sucks

>social media
>anonymously
Anonymity isn't seen as a good thing in this day and age, it's not the 90s anymore.
The nu-internet is all about sharing pictures of your everyday life, and letting the world know what your face looks like, where do you live, who is your family, etc.
Radiohead weren't very smart with their "OK computer" views.
There's sci-fi books from the fucking 50s that are closer to the current day reality, than OKc.

using social media doesnt make people less isolated, how retarded can you be?

>I'm 16 and I need to be banned from this website immediately: the post

>retarded
Nice, insult, but the internet and technology in general doesn't make people more isolated either.
what exactly was that triggered you about my post? do you have a FB account with a picture of your face on it?

Yeah, that's the point of the album. The shitty things that happen in a developed city. Thanks for pointing out the obvious, friend.

thats true but not in a disparaging way

This
Emergency and i tackled the same issues but sounds much more convincing for some reason

sorta existential tho? tho existentialism was pretty first-world too

So... where are the supposed themes about isolation on the lyrics of this album?
I just read the whole album's lyrics and seems more like random rants than anything else. There's no mention of computers or technology, except for a line that says "yuppie networks", which was pretty funny.

>Karma police, arrest this girl
>Her Hitler hairdo is making me feel ill
this line was pretty funny though, it reminds me of SJWs, but I don't know if that's what radiohead meant.

"if anyone with a smart phone or computer complains about anything ever they have first world problems xD"

someone recreate the tracklist for ok computer but with 3rd world problem titles

The lyrics have a paranoid and cynical theme with lyrical vignettes of modern life - motorways, airbags, industrial towns, computers, supermarkets, etc

I think saying it is about isolation or 'a developed city' specifically is going too far and sounds p4k but it definitely has the air of either to some extent

>I just READ the whole album's lyrics [...]
>The music doesn't count
>If it's not direct i can't understand it.
I'm guessing you listen to hip hop a lot.

It is strange how the lyric is sort of timeless with far-left sensibilities towards undesirables.
see a non-issue or personal qualm with something (hairdo) equate it with something undesirable in society to shame it and justify their stupid reasoning (Hitler) then over exaggerate the problem and expect people to care/ virtue signal (making me feel ill).

Kebab
Paranoid Redditor
Subhuman sickfuck kike
Exit Music (for a nigger)
Let Brown
Social Justice Police
Trigger Happier
Conservative vs Liberal dichotomy
Trespassing the walls
No creampie
Get Lucky
The memer