en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.su
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.dd
cdn.wonderfulengineering.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Bouvet-flag-1.png
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have one free Panama

Have a USA.

better than yours

Im not even near done filling all my flags on it, Started last night, Will keep on adding more to it.

private

How the fuck do I save flags

Wrong one, Sorry.

That map is a bit difficult to operate on
Here, use this one instead, its much easier
data.desustorage.org/int/image/1444/26/1444269690432.png

I second this question

Click on them, and they'll open in a new tab
You can just save it from there

Click on a flag, Then right click the flag in the new tab that pops up and press "Save as"

>current year
>still is missing flags
>being this new

Pretty good, I have 190.

Thanks Indi bro!

Long live Commonwealth!

pretty good, i only save rare and uncommon ones tho

I got 158, all manually saved.
>not saving them as their country name

here's a free australia flag

Can someone explain this flag collecting thing to me?

Do you save a flag after responding to a person from that country, or merely from seeing them post in a thread?

No problem!
I have a shit ton of flags too, more than 240 of em but I started flag collecting on Sup Forums and most of my flags are from there so idk if it counts
Started a separate collection for Sup Forums a few months ago and its going pretty well right now

Lots of Cayman Island posters lately 2bh

However you want. I take a screenshot so I remember the day and time.

Just need those legendaries now.

Not bad if I do say so.

jelly of that wallis and futunda

>see a country post with a flag I don't have
>save it
Not too hard.

You save it after you've seen someone post with it, you don't have to respond.

Been collecting for 5 years, here's my collection. I I have 244 flags.

always check for hidden rares

>Can someone explain this flag collecting thing to me?
its supposed to be an/int/ thing
personally if they seem like a proxy i keep them separate

I'm fairly certain that i'm the only one on this island that posts on Sup Forums, or Sup Forums at all for that matter, lad.

>I just have nothing better to do with my time

there was a rare North Korea earlier

The rules for flag collecting differ from people to people
Some only collect flags after screenshotting their post (to prove that they've collected his flag legitly), others who don't have time for that shit just save the flag if they see it, some only save it if the poster of the flag provides valid proof (eg, passport, currency) to prove that they're from the country that they're posting with (I have a collection like that as well, its currently at 38 flags) and there are some degenerates who save the flags that other people upload.
It varies from person to person though, like I said
You can do whatever you're comfortable with

Proxy. May or may not count. If we wait for Legit NK, We might have to wait 50+ Years.

>it's another thread where people claim to have flags, but don't have the Extra Flags addon for more flags

W&F posts once in every few months so keep an eye out
PK posted with a Mayotte flag a coupla weeks ago IIRC

bretty good/10

Jfc
I've just seen posts from your region a lot so I was wondering what was up
So, how's life over there in the Cayman Islands?

North Korea is uncommon at best
Too many proxies use it

You can get legit North Korea from tourists who visit there
IIRC there was an user who visited North Korea and for some reason the wifi in his hotel was working so he sent pictures of his passport, etc and view from his hotel proving that he really was in North Korea
Makes me wish I'd started collecting my "proofs only collection" back then, North Korea would really be a great addition to it

Those aren't Legit.

been collecting for a while now but I don't use Sup Forums very often

fuck that shit. i dont need to worry about having every providence/state/county for every flag/state

I've only been collecting for a month or so, so I only have around 100, but I have managed to snag some super rare ones.

Don't see Syria around too much these days. Honestly, I'm amazed they still have working internet anywhere in that country.

There's city flags, too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-1_alpha-2#Officially_assigned_code_elements

Cheat codes

i was thinking as much, but didnt was to say anything

pretty good desu.

I

That takes all the fun out of flag collecting tho

Here ya go burgerfriend

tfw no ussr flag

Things like this are also part of why I screencap the date and time.

That's the flag that appears when using an Anonymous proxy
There are three flags that look like the Andorran flag
One's the Anonymous Proxy, other's Satellite Provider and third one is, well Andorra
Hardly much difference between the flags in coloration and the pattern's exactly the same so you gotta look out whenever you see an Andorran flag

Check out Syria General from time to time
There's an user in the army who posts sometimes and civilians also show up on the thread sometimes

The main fun of flag collecting is to actually collect the flag and keep it as a reminder that you've actually talked to people from across the globe even in irrelevant countries like Antigua, Angola, etc
Don't get why you'd want to cheat when it comes to that

By the way, if anybody wants a free Sudan, it's over here

Trading flags for memes

There's also different places like Bouvet Island which belongs to Norway, but doesn't have it's own flag.

s.4cdn.org/image/country/bv.gif

There is and there was also one for East Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.su
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.dd

>niggas dont know about my special edition nordic flags and ultra rare (WHITE) antarctic flags

What exactly DO people on the Cayman Islands do with their time?

tfw "antarctica" posted a couple of weeks ago
tfw i have no face

Nice flag, my plagiarist friend.

Well actually, Bouvett Island has its own flag, its just that the creator of the flags used outdated flags in some cases
Its the same for Dutch overseas islands and French overseas island, all of them have the Dutch Flag / French Flag except for the French Antarctic Territories
Here's how the Bouvett Island flag looks like
cdn.wonderfulengineering.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Bouvet-flag-1.png

Also, its impossible to legitly get Bouvett Island, Heart and Mc Donald Island flags because they are uninhabited, you can't get Western Sahara either because there are no ISP's over there and if you post from Western Sahara, your ISP flag will be displayed as Morroco instead

Antarctica posts a lot from time to time
Its just that a few weeks ago, a legit antarctica posted
I have the picture saved in my "proofs-only collection", gimme a sec, lemme see where it went

Here

Bouvet Island is on the list of flags but there has never been a post from there

PK is a huge proxyfag though.
All of the posts made by SUPER RARE countries are him.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/

>I've just seen posts from your region a lot so I was wondering what was up
>So, how's life over there in the Cayman Islands?
yeah, there are actually a surprising number of posters from caribbean islands on here.

life is pretty nice out here, could certainly be a lot worse.

Well, it's currently around 11pm, so this is usually prime time for me to shitpost on pol.

Yep because it has zero population, its uninhabited.
Researchers go there from time to time to check up on the flora and fauna but I don't think they have access to internet
Same with Heart and McDonald Island

>russian
>6/12
well shit.

anyone know which flag this is?

I know about PK lad, I talk to him daily (on the flag collection general on Sup Forums) but he did go on a vacation to pacific and atlantic islands, posted from a bunch of rare as fuck flags and actually posted proofs from there (he went to Saba, Bonaire, Saint Martin, Sint Maarten, etc)
I wouldn't put this out of him either

Autistic enough to save them, not to rename them.

Saint Martin

Looks like Saint Martin to me

>yeah, there are actually a surprising number of posters from caribbean islands on here.
Yeah, especially on the /carib/ thread on Sup Forums

>life is pretty nice out here, could certainly be a lot worse.
I talked to this Puerte Rico user once and he was telling me that life where he lives is pretty shit-tier and boring because there's nothing to do
Does that apply to all Carribean islands or just Puerte Rico?

I got the greatest one of you all.

>flag is under 360 bytes
why even live

Anyone on mobile get the question marks for whole threads? Pic related

That happens when a thread is moved from or to a board that doesn't support flags
It can also be obtained via a proxy though

>not knowing all TLD per standard
Normie pls

Had it. Ayy lmao will get that flag when they come shitposting here.

Interesting, how did you become a flag expert?

Please make a new thread when this dies.

I don't go on Sup Forums, but even just on Sup Forums i see a good number of them.

Cayman Islands are a bit of an exception when it comes to caribbean islands, we're the wealthiest of the islands, followed by bahamas - it pretty much just feels like a wealthy white neighborhood in florida out here. Most of the blacks are christian, fairly conservative and traditionalist, in fact, we're probably the best example of an island where British colonialism has been a success, the blacks here don't even celebrate their emancipation day, or even know that it existed.

Most other caribbean islands are shitholes though, especially the larger ones, they're literally just 3rd world trash, although quite naturally beautiful, I can imagine that it'd be a fairly boring time living out there.

It is written in Mein Kampf. Go look it up.

Dunno, just picked up stuff and learned things along the way. Lurking and posting in the /flag/ general threads on Sup Forums also helped a lot

Sure
Most flag threads on Sup Forums just get axed by jannies
Kinda surprised that this one's stayed up for so long

kek

DENMARK! You little fucker. I had been looking for you for a loong time. (And I had been blind when I saw you.) But there's no escape this time.

>Cayman Islands are a bit of an exception when it comes to caribbean islands, we're the wealthiest of the islands, followed by bahamas - it pretty much just feels like a wealthy white neighborhood in florida out here. Most of the blacks are christian, fairly conservative and traditionalist, in fact, we're probably the best example of an island where British colonialism has been a success, the blacks here don't even celebrate their emancipation day, or even know that it existed.
>Most other caribbean islands are shitholes though, especially the larger ones, they're literally just 3rd world trash, although quite naturally beautiful, I can imagine that it'd be a fairly boring time living out there.

Yeah I can understand
The Puerte Rican was saying that its only good in his country for the guys who are rich
If you're poor then you probably have a shit life
Feel kinda bad for him

What do you guys do in your free time btw?

Have a Croatia

If I save flags I'll get executed

Danish SS Corps: Frikorps Danmark salutes Canada.

Gardening, I have some nice Kale growing out there.

That's nice
I have some Apricot trees growing in the yard as well

i had almost every country in the world on my old laptop. Also i had all the old Sup Forums flags.

Its going pretty good, i'll post one of my rarest if anyone wants penguin land flag

When the fuck will United States Minor Outlying Islands post again? They posted a few times in 2013-2014, then just dropped off the face of the earth.

The whole part about flag collecting is searching for them, not posting flags in threads for other people to steal

... I really hesitate... That would be cheating.

IIRC they might have been range banned
Who knows though

>he wasn't there when Antarctica posted his fish currency

The islands still us the US flag and the same country code, so I really see no point in collecting that one

No, they use a different, weirdly colored flag on Sup Forums. I've seen it in the wild a few times.

>stealing flags
actually i gave it away, and trust me that flag didn't take too long to get compared to others in my collection