“The Taliban are sending boys- beautiful boys, handsome boys to penetrate checkpoints and kill...

>“The Taliban are sending boys- beautiful boys, handsome boys to penetrate checkpoints and kill, drug and poison policemen,” said Ghulam Sakhi Rogh Lewanai. “They have figured out the biggest weakness of police forces- bacha bazi,” he told AFP.
>He said the attacker was the checkpoint commander's own sex slave, a teenager called Zabihullah. Late one night, he went on a shooting spree, killing seven policemen including the commander as they slept
>"To restore security in Uruzgan, we will first have to separate policemen from their bachas," one of the judges said.
>"But if they are told to reform their ways, a common reply is: 'If you force me to abandon my boy lover, I will also abandon the checkpoint'. The Taliban are not blind to notice that this addiction is worse than opium."

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/11352212
youtube.com/watch?v=5qTw1kkFvlU
youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source :
yahoo com/news/taliban-honey-trap-boys-kill-afghan-police-034032649.html

guy is pretty handsome and im pretty sure thats his son

Check the make up around his eyes, also different hair colour makes it less probable that he's his son.

We give them democracy.
They screw it up because they are unable to resist raping boys.
Yeah, we should have just killed every single one of them.

>He said the attacker was the checkpoint commander's own sex slave, a teenager called Zabihullah. Late one night, he went on a shooting spree, killing seven policemen including the commander as they slept.

good lmao

Great doco about bacha bazi.

vimeo.com/11352212

>We give them democracy.
no, you put a puppet, ffs stop pretending you are a saviour or a here

stfu, faggot
i bet you must be a fucking germanic

>one of the reasons Taliban became popular is because they were against bacha bazi
>yfw you realise the Taliban were the good guys al along

>We give them democracy.
bombs and gunfire, the taliban still controls some parts of afganistan and pakistan

Agreed

>Taliban trapping and killing pedos using children as bait.

Wow, this really makes you think...

>bans opium
>bans pederasty
>the Taliban were the good guys al along

We've been Jewed again, haven't we?

Maybe it's his wife's son

OFFICIAL SONGS OF THE ARAB WORLD

youtube.com/watch?v=5qTw1kkFvlU

youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE

>being addicted to boypussy

>these are the "good" muslims

We should never have given these countries democracy. They cannot function under it. They need rulers that have absolute power, because its literally the only way rulers can keep the terrorists in check. Egypt, libya, iraq, etc. were all 1000x times better and safer under dictatorships.

>various ME insurgents

>killing pedos
>killing muzzies
>killing faggots

shit
I think some serious reevaluation of how we view these people needs to occur

CAN YOU FUCKING STOP WITH THAT BULLSHIT ABOUT DEMOCRACY?
YOU JUST PUT YOUR PUPPETS, NOTHING MORE

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE DEMOCRACY,

YOU MUST BE A GERMANIC PIGSKIN
ONLY YOUR PEOPLE ARE THAT IGNORANT AND STUPID

Those puppets did a better job than any of the natives could

>Weaponized traps

really?

look at the current state of those countries?¿

they are still your puppets

Based mayate

Dude why the fuck you wanna do shit like that when you got the sweetest of opiates at your disposal?

>During the Taliban's rule (1994-2001), bacha bazi officially carried the death penalty. The practice of dancing boys is illegal under Afghan law, being "against both sharia law and the civil code", but the laws are seldom enforced against powerful offenders and police have been reportedly complicit in related crimes.

>A controversy arose after allegations surfaced that US forces in Afghanistan after the Invasion of Afghanistan deliberately ignored Bacha Bazi.

Nope. Bush and Obama fucked it up.

there's a reason why the taliban have never gone away. everyone that has replaced them has been as bad or worse.

Post Beautiful Boys!

s-stop im going to go into deep depression again!

the puppets are doing their job, are you an agent or something?

its bettter for the US if those countries are unstable or really poor because is more easy to control

the US want those people to be like that, you are really lucky, i dont know why other countries united and stop you

Just imaging dat boi pusay

boipucci strikes again

what happened to her also are there good pics of her feet?

>her

wew....

Does anyone else think this is kinda hot as fuck imagining it in the US?

>ywn be a beautiful boy lover

I w-wonder if there are any videos of this anywhere on the internet...?

Fuck off mentally ill degenerate faggot loving piece of civilization ruining shit.

Greeks and Romans did the same shit

Stop being a prude

BAN ASSAULT SHOTAS