I can't take it anymore

bros I already gave up on my country years ago, but now I'm pretty sure I need to leave this shit behind as soon as possible.

please show me the best options. convince me I should go to your country (or not)

BRICS is the future

America will be third world by 2025.

Stay there and fix it you faggot

>fix it you

How can you unironically post this nonsense?

>broken politics
>our president is madly raising our taxes
>former president (robber and comunist) has higher chances of winning next elections
>great majority of the population still prefers easy government healthcares and social programs than private iniciatives
>our people can't learn good manners anyway
>I'm japanese descendant

no good reasons to stay here and fight for them, I guess

check his flag

Build a nuke obv

See if Japan will take you

do you know Canada is actually begging for foreigners to come work there? and here in Brazil we have a lot of oportunities to answer this calling easily

Canada is full.

the future is kazakh

Actually our temp foreign workers program got huge blowbacks when McDonalds, Walmart, and other big companies were trying to take advantage of it and now it's a lot harder for people to get in as workers here.

Also we're full.

OP here, Russia seems great

forget about canada, guys, I'm looking for really good options

Coward, other milions of us will stay here and fight for our country. Go away, we dont need persons like you here.

well, fuck you

bolsonitro 2018

Oh yeah?
How many rifles you got?
Oh, wait, you're one of those that thinks voting changes things, innit?

he'll be yelling BOLSONARO on the streets for us, don't worry

can you even leave in the first place? Do you have any money? valuable skills?

well, I have an excelent english, way better than an average non native speaker. money is not a problem since my leaving plan is motivated by my mother, she gave up too so she's willing to sell everything and get the hell out of here

Skills: I can easily learn new languages, I play the piano, I know very much about computer hardware, I'm used to talk a lot in public and with clients on stores, so I'm good at selling things, I know principles of eletronics and programming, I'm good at CAD/CAM softwares, I drive, I cook, I know how to fish... I think I'm qualified for doing a lot of different things too

And once more the ultra patriotic upper middle class of Brazil will have to save the country when persons like you just destroy, go out. It will be better for us.

Bolsonaro nesse traidor kkkk

keep repeating these things to yourself while we burn on Temer's hand (and taxes)

Move to Portugal.

I met three hues in Porto and Sintra.

They seemed to be overstating their visa but helping friends handle the airbnbs. Most Portuguese are leftists so they won't report you

Just stay away from the police of course. Portugal's unemployment is down to 9% now

user portugal isn't a good option, you know that

too much old people, no good investments, this country is already doomed too

The country is lost, I'm making a huge effort to move to New Zeland. I just desire the best for the one's who stay in this hell.

THIS.

and new zealand sounds great man, good luck

ok

You should learn from the native people.
They adore nature and are loved from nature.
They are strong, and know the answer.
Let's paint the red dye on the eye line first.

I would commit suicide if I lived in a shithole like Brazil

>vietnam
wew lad

wat

How about macau?

Denmark's the best option, but please be rich and well educated, if not, then you should not come here, please.

>77550407
Come to a central european country like Czechia. Beautiful cities, amazing people that will be super friendly towards you (and theres just the right amount of them too), cheap stuff (and very good living standards), great nature, just everything you could be looking for. I know a guy from Venezuela that came here as an exchange student and he absolutely loved it.

Don't come here unless you like chink!

No dont come here. Refugees not welcome

t. Ivan Zhukov Chang

how far is brazil from canada, 2 day bus ride?

I said Czechia not Slogypsia, we will accept anyone whos not a m*slim

I will marry you if you look like Mallu

Cuck nigger lover kys