"SPIDER-MAN 3" DELETED SCENES

It could have been great...

>Peter spots Harry after MJ's play and tries to talk with him, to clear things up. Harry considers it, but then sees Norman's reflection in his car's window, telling him not to listen to Peter.

>At Osborn Manor, Harry's butler Bernard offers him a glass of milk. Harry lashes out and smashes the glass on the floor. He lowers his head for a moment and, when he loops up, Bernard, the broken glass and the spilled milk are all gone.

>Harry hallucinates that Norman's ghost is in the room with him, urging Harry to become the Green Goblin and avenge him. Harry points out that his father is a murderer and hurt innocent people, but Norman claims he was only defending himself. He convinces Harry he was right and hugs Harry before vanishing.

>After crash-landing on Earth, the symbiote senses Peter's power and attaches itself to his shoe.

>While visiting Aunt May, Peter tries to play the piano, but he's horrible. Aunt May mentions the lessons she gave him didn't work.

>The Quantum Particles Generator where Flint Marko hides belongs to Quest Aerospace, the company the Green Goblin attacked three years prior. After one of the scientists points out that there's a change in the silicon mass and the other mentions it's probably just a bird, one of the scientists comments the experiment is their last-ditch attempt to save the company, and they can't afford to abort it. After the experiment, the police tells the scientists Marko was there. One of the scientists claims that Marko couldn't have survived.

>MJ scrapes the black goo off of Peter's shoe, but it crawls back into Peter's apartment. Peter notices the shadows "moving" in several moments, but assumes it's his imagination.

>Peter tries visiting Harry at OsCorp, but a snotty receptionist won't let him in.

>MJ visits Harry at Osborn Manor after he is released from the hospital and tells him they all need to forgive one another to preserve their friendship.

>MJ runs into Ursula, the landlord's daughter, after Peter leaves to save Gwen, and Ursula mentions that she works at the jazz bar, and they're looking for singing waitresses.

>After the crane tears through the building, Gwen is left holding a phone line. She hears a radio host saying that, if she can the last two songs of the the band Two for Tuesday, she'll win a trip. Gwen cries "Help! I can't hold on". It turns out the last two songs are "Help" and "I Can't Hold On", and the host tells Gwen that she won before the line is cut.

>When Eddie Brock mentions to Captain Stacy that he's Gwen's boyfriend, Captain Stacy says Gwen never mentioned him, and Brock is stung.

>After Peter saves Gwen, he protects the crowd from debris before the police cuts the power. After swinging away from Brock, Peter checks himself and wonders if he really has gotten chunky.

>At the ceremony, Peter sees a little kid playing with toy web-shooters and shoots some webbing at the boy, letting him know he's Spider-Man. The little boy tells his mother that he met Spider-Man and points at Peter's direction, but Peter is surrounded by people dressed as Spider-Man, and the mother ignores the boy's claims.

>Spider-Man saves a baby during the sandstorm.

>After robbing the armored truck, Marko sneaks into the office of a molecular biologist, Dr. Phil Wallace, the foremost expert in Penny's condition. Marko wrote several letters to him in prison, sent him money, but it wasn't enough. Marko gives Wallace the money he stole, to fund his search for a cure, but Wallace is hesitant to take it until Marko coerces him into doing so. Wallace says it won't be enough, and Marko leaves to steal more money.

Source?

>The black suit sticks to Peter the first time he tries to remove it, but reshapes itself into a regular costume afterwards, because the symbiote knows Peter will be back.

>Peter unmasks himself after his second fight with the Sandman and tells him he's Ben Parker's nephew.

>Peter's rant to the landlord is much harsher, with him pointing out how terrible the apartment is.

>Peter looks himself in the mirror and sees a brief flash of Venom and his lashing tongue.

>Peter's gives Aunt May a much more detailed account of how Spider-Man "killed" Sandman.

>Harry regains his memories before MJ visits him, but he stands up to Norman, claiming that, after he kills Peter, Norman will force him to kill MJ, and then all the others who have wronged Norman, and Harry will never be free. Norman vanishes.

>After Harry kisses MJ and she storms off, Harry begs her to stay, because he knows what will happen once he's alone, but she doesn't understand what he's saying and leaves. Heartbroken, Harry is once again vulnerable to Norman.

>After Jameson fires Brock, his blood pressure gets higher, and Betty brings him the "Chimes of Serenity" to calm him down. It's almost working, when Hoffman bursts in, tells Jameson he ran the marketing campaign Jameson told him not to, and they lost money because of it. Jameson gets pissed, smashes the chimes to bits and tells Betty that NOW he feels better.

>After being fired, Brock goes to Gwen's house to ask her out, but she tells him she doesn't want to see him again after he tried to frame Spider-Man, and they only had one date. Brock tells her that she told him she loved him, but she says she didn't. Brock tries to force himself in, so Captain Stacy steps out and threatens to have Brock arrested if he doesn't leave. Brock desperately tries to come off as friendly, but is humiliated and hurt, and agrees to leave. Spiraling out of control, Brock acts as if Gwen wants to see him and later and prances along the curb, deranged.

>Peter asking Gwen out during Dr. Connors's class in comically overconfident manner.

>After Peter hits MJ, she figures out the black suit is warping his mind, and Peter realizes she's right.

>Brock's rant at the church is longer.
"It's me, Sir. Edward Brock Jr. I’ve been wronged, and the woman I worship will have none of me. I don’t qualify as the perfect boyfriend, but… who does? I ask you, why do I have to suffer for everyone else’s imperfections? Why can’t I ever have what I want? What about me? What about Eddie? I try to do what’s right. I follow your rules. I obey the ‘thou shalt nots.’ I’m a decent person. I’m a decent person! So I come to you today, humbled, humiliated, to ask of you but one thing. I want you to kill Peter Parker."

>Peter goes back to the church to destroy the symbiote, but doesn't find it.

>Penny is in the park with her mother when she notices a massive sandcastle. She looks away, and, when she turns back, the castle is gone. It's Marko watching over her. Brock emerges from behind a tree and tells Marko that he has a beautiful family, and that Spider-Man stole his chance of having one of his own. Brock then offers an alliance, and Marko agrees.

>At the webbed-up taxi, MJ complains about being kidnapped again.

>After Harry refuses to help Peter and Bernard tells him everything, Bernard vanishes as well, and Harry realizes Bernard was another hallucination, his own mind trying to exorcise its demons.

>When he lands at the taxi, Peter apologizes for hitting MJ, and she reassures him it doesn't matter anymore.

>Peter notices the shadows "moving" in several moments, but assumes it's his imagination.
Kino

>When the TV reporter says "This could be the end of Spider-Man", it's shown the TV is on at the empty Osborn Manor, and the window is open.

>Harry briefly fights Venom while Spider-Man is dealing with the Sandman.

>While beating a webbed-up Peter, Venom pulls back to reveal that Brock is charred skeleton. It's the symbiote that says "Never would what you can't kill". He's merely using Brock as a puppet to get revenge against Peter.

>Sandman attacks Peter once again, but is interrupted by Dr. Wallace, Penny and her mother. Dr. Wallace claims Penny's condition is too critical, and she can't be cured anymore. Penny asks Marko to spend her last days by her side. Sandman apologizes to Peter for killing Uncle Ben and leaves with his family.

>After Peter separates the symbiote from Brock's skeleton, the symbiote tries to bond with him again before he detonates the pumpkin bomb and swings away.

>After Peter and MJ dance at the jazz bar, he invites her for a "walk", and swings with her through Manhattan's night sky.

I'm not reading all this gay shit but I will tell you that spiderman 3 is already great

>Spider-Man 3
>Great

Eh...

but where are the proofs

The biggest problem with Spider-Man 3 is Venom, full stop. He's poorly shoved into the movie and he's especially poorly cast. Some of these scenes might have helped but it wouldn't fix the structural problems.

All over the internet.

>Venom pulls back to reveal that Brock is charred skeleton.
>After Peter separates the symbiote from Brock's skeleton
Wait, why would he care about separating the symbiote if Brock was dead?

if this is a roleplay thread, i wanna be goku

They can always release a Spiderman 3.1 like they did with Spiderman 2.1

Will they?

Considering Spider-Man has gone full-Marvel now, I doubt it.

Fucking Sony for selling the rights

what does 2.1 add and is it better?

>Sam Raimi originally planned for Sandman to be the main villain of the movie, which would center on Peter facing a crisis of conscience upon realizing Uncle Ben's killer is not a cruel monster, but a man forced into a tight spot out of love for his dying daughter.

>In Raimi's original plan, Harry wouldn't become the New Goblin until a prospective fifth movie, Mary-Jane would only briefly be jealous of Peter's friendship with one of his classmates, and Venom wouldn't be involved at all.

>In the original version, Sandman shared a cell in prison with Adrian Toomes, a brilliant inventor who was caught by Spider-Man in an illegal deal, losing his company and being sentenced to spend what's left of his days in prison. Sandman would later break him out for help killing Spider-Man, and Toomes would become the Vulture. Ben Kingsley was even approached to play the Vulture.

>When Venom, New Goblin and Gwen Stacy were added per Sony's demands, the Vulture was scrapped.

>The original plan was for Spider-Man to be awarded the key to the city for preventing a space shuttle piloted by John Jameson from crash-landing in Manhattan after a malfunction, upon which he'd come in contact with the symbiote, but the sequence was deemed too expensive and replaced by the symbiote arriving in a meteor and Peter earning the key to the city for saving Gwen Stacy from an out-of-control crane.

>Gwen would originally be the one that Venom and Sandman would kidnap to lure Spider-Man into a trap, and Mary-Jane would actually help rescue her, but scheduling conflicts prevented Bryce Dallas Howard from being available for filming, forcing Raimi to make Mary-Jane the damsel in distress for a third time.

>18 posts into a Spider-man deleted scenes thread and no Raimiposting

I'm very disappointed right now.

There's some funny scenes like JJJ in the spider suit and extended train fight, but nothing major. Theatrical cut flowed much better I think.

Go act like an underage somewhere else.

Such a shame about Gwen and MJ but I suppose it could not be helped.

>After Harry refuses to help Peter and Bernard tells him everything, Bernard vanishes as well, and Harry realizes Bernard was another hallucination, his own mind trying to exorcise its demons.

What the fuck, why did they cut this? It makes the scene a whole lot better. I guess given how they cut all the other hallucinations showing Harry being conflicted this didn't make much sense on it's own.

Anywhere I can get this movie? I've been meaning to see it since I found out about it

>While visiting Aunt May, Peter tries to play the piano, but he's horrible. Aunt May mentions the lessons she gave him didn't work.

Kek. They actually set up the dance number earlier in the movie

They should have cut out Sandman, that shit was expensive and was a dumb twist. Ben's killer was caught in the first movie that should have been the end of that.

I know Rami hated Venom, for some reason, but he's an interesting character and the movie should have just been about the symbiote. I'm sure more Spidey fans would have been interested in that.

Why have I never seen this before? I'm glad they left it out, but I'm also glad the footage exists.

ebay

>Dr Connors still has a piece of Venom in a glass jar somewhere

ehh
it's been almost 10 years since spiderman 3 came out so i think we would have gotten it by now