If you think about it... It really makes you think

If you think about it... It really makes you think....

Fuck off.

wowowOWOWOWWHWHAHAHAHAHAOWOOWOOOO
IIIIIIIII CCCAAAAAANNNNTTTTT
STTTOOOOOOOOP, THHHHHHHHIIIIIIIINNNNNNNKKKKKKIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!!

I assume this is addressed to muslims

Why so triggered, pol?

How many posts do I have?

>blaming American culture for this
I can't RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE enough

Whoa OP thats p Islamophobic.

No to all of that. Except for the part about saying Faggot. I will not stop saying that, ever.

>you're not the Islamic terrorist, but you want to see gays thrown from buildings. you're not the Islamic terrorist, but you support the Jihad. You're not the Islamic terrorist, you're just Islam.

They try to be so poetic about this shit, but at the end of the day, they're having 20 dudes blow their loads on each other's faces

saged

Shut the fuck up. The culture that this guy was part of was Islam. America is not anti gay. Pisslam is.

You're right. I am. When I first read that a mudslime had shot 49 fags and got himself ventilated in a gay bar I literally laughed out loud. No concern. No regret. No remorse. No fear. Just a laugh.

It really makes you think, huh.It really makes you think, huh.It really makes you think, huh.It really makes you think, huh.It really makes you think, huh.It really makes you think, huh.It really makes you think, huh.It really makes you think, huh.It really makes you think, huh.It really makes you think, huh.It really makes you think, huh.It really makes you think, huh.It really makes you think, huh.It really makes you think, huh.

What the FUCK

This is literally secular neoreligion. This is hate thyself Christianity mindcontrol slave morality encrypted and rewrapped

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK

>my nonverbal disgust with gays did this

If those conservatives had their way the gunman would never have been in the country.

Liberals created this menace.

Is this person talking to muslims?

Name 1 (one) culture that is more accepting to LGBTQ people than white western culture.

Protip: you can't.

>image absolving the shooter of blame and placing it on conservatives

What a shock

Western culture with no Christianity. /s

Hey sorry, this isn't a Muslim board. They're the culture that killed all those people (just like usual). Is there /Mus/ on Sup Forums? Try that

Also everyone hates homos. Most especially their parents. Most are too sensitive to come out and say "we wanted real grandchildren and a decent son we could be proud of and a real legacy not our son rammed in the ass by random dudes in truck stop bathrooms until he gets aids"

Sorry to break it to you, but fucking no one likes homos.

Difference is only Muslims are out murdering them all over the place instead of just being repulsed by them

Yeah right. He grew up in America.

newsflash. not everybodys muslim

Awesome, how do I indirectly support faggicide more ?

Yes I guess he was a part of that good ol' American as apple pie ISIS scene and supported Islamic jihad like all white Christians traditionally do in this country.

I used to love Andy Griffith reruns where's Barney fife would like bury infidels alive or throw homos off the top of the maybury gas station.

But hey, approval of mass slaughter has always been our big thing here

Funny though since this Mateen guy was in touch with all those peaceful Muslim leaders. You'd have thought one of them would have spoken out against the violent homophobia and indiscriminate murder that America loves so much

switch 'gunman' with 'jihadist' and 'gay' with 'western'

any sane person doesn't have a problem with faggots that don't flaunt their sexuality. you should only genuinely hate niggers and those actively against your lifestyle(Muslims, feminists, SJWs, LGBTQWXYZ)

LOL dude I was just fucking with you

>you would vote against legal protections for gay people

What? Is it referring to something real?

I'm islam?

>Post yfw you realize that if 9/11 happened in 2016 nobody would call it radical Islam and that everyone would blame it on right-wingers and Christians

No, he was just Muslim.

Think that you need to work on your materiel.
Try harder shill.

>If you think about it... It really makes you think....

shit was the dopest news I heard all week lol

So the "culture that built him" is responsible.

Interesting. What cultures was he part of? Maybe another one with a huge hate against gay people?

What complete immorality. They are literally exonerating the intolerant by blaming the tolerant. This is morally the same as blaming the victims.

>it's my fault that Muslims believe some shit and kill people based on that belief

lol fuck that

Why is the left so desperate to not believe the shooter's SELF CONFESSED motive? He LITERALLY said he was doing this for ISIS, and to protest the bombing on women and children.

yes

it makes me proud if i had anything to do with making that shooting happen

thanks