your country

> your country
> where do you take your gf for sex if you live with your parents?

>gf

Round the back of the bins after a chippie tea.

Yes at age 17

(Actually I'd be too embarassed and just try a quiet park at night, as I did)

Moved out at 18 for studies, never had a gf before.
Still, when I got gf later, we would spend the weekend at our respective parents and usually go to the movies on the saturday. So making out a lot in the cinema. Then frustrated. Then the car. Making out in the car.

In my room while they're out. My mum walked in on me getting the first bj I ever had

swag

Greentext.

what happened next, my kangaroo friend?

I'm not a europoor so I have a house big enough where I can fuck her in my room and my parents won't hear the moans.

did your mum join her?

pls respond

>I'm not a europoor so I have a house big enough where I can fuck her in my room and my parents won't hear the moans.
You need to learn how to fuck

You need to learn to choke your women when they are too loud and move into a house with more than 2 bedrooms.

In your car

Am I supposed to laugh now? And I thought Germans had a bad sense for humor, holy fuck.

I'm guessing your love making is as dry as your humor.

What's up Delaware County bro.

Sorry friends its really not that exciting
>gf around and its quiet, parents are out at the time
>get to the inevitable make out sesh on my bed
>it escalates and she takes off my belt
>she strips to her underwear and takes bra off
>play with her tits
>already rock hard when she pulls my jeans down and it slaps her in the face (this is now my fetish)
>she goes very slow, not quite sure what she's doing but no teeth so its all good
>start to thrust a little until she's eventually deep throating between taking breaths
>holding her down briefly because it feels incredible and don't hear the front door open because of her gagging
>hear door close
>"oh fuck"
>my room is literally 5m from the front door and the first thing she does is walk over and fling the door wide open
>"oh my -"
>gf has just removed her mouth from my johnson and has drool and precum dripping from her mouth
>mum retreats immediately with door slammed shut
>we both race to get changed
>she stays in the room too embarrassed to leave
>I go out and tell my mum she should know to knock
>she says its fine for her to come over but she doesn't want anything sexual happening in the house
>agree and later disregard that obviously

Some kids from a local high school got arrested for trying to make a bomb

this one is lame

this ones better

>>she says its fine for her to come over but she doesn't want anything sexual happening in the house
Just tell her you thought you might be gay and was experimenting and she will hold your gfs legs open for you to stop you turning out queer.

Mate this was years ago. I live with my current gf now

Holy shit. At least it wasn't Dublin

her house?

i also already fucked my gf several times at college.

Holy fuck that mad me laugh. Luckily I don't live at home any more so me and the gf never have that problem.

I did it a few times in my bedroom and I live in a pretty old and small house.
The gf was definitely loud and nobody mentioned it.
I think they were respecting the fact that I have never acknowledged them ever having loud sex that I've obviously heard.

I always play dumb about people having sex for that reason.

>gf
RRREEEEEEEE!

to her house

sex

my room
her apartment
if the weather's nice outside I fuck her behind a bush I don't give a shit

Kek

Sup Forums truly is the school of life.