Conspiracy to disarm America

Is it possible /pol /, or just tinfoil
superstation95.com/index.php/world/1288

>After writing a lengthy suicide note exposing terrifying plans the government has for American citizens, a USCustoms Agent walked onto a pier in NYCand blew his brains out.

>Sources inside the New York City Police Department have revealed to SuperStation95, the contents of a suicide note found on the body and they are utterly frightening.

>The note, which says it was written over the course of a full week in advance, outlines why the officer chose to shoot himself:

>"The America I grew up in, and cherished, has been murdered by its own federal government. Our Constitution has become meaningless and our laws politicized so badly, they are no longer enforced except for political purposes" the note said. "Our elected officials are, to a person, utterly corrupt and completely devoid of any love or respect for the country which pays them. To them, everything is about getting and keeping power, and making illicit money from backroom deals."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7FVXERKFE
forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2013/03/11/1-6-billion-rounds-of-ammo-for-homeland-security-its-time-for-a-national-conversation/#3c42afdf5e01
superstation95.com/
techcrunch.com/2016/06/10/how-activist-deray-mckessons-twitter-account-was-hacked/
fresnopeoplesmedia.com/2016/01/2829/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds legit.

Mate wake up they have been trying to do this shit for decades.

Did you read the whole article?

not user but pls TL;DR?

bumping for interest. you got source?

Bump

Sounds very legit actually.

So what about this is news exactly?
If anything this is history.

Where the hell have you been the past 30 years? It's not exactly a conspiracy at this point, it's pretty public. There's literally some libtard on the news talking about "dem whites and they assault rifles" every damn day of the year.

k, keep me posted

just read this for interest. why isnt this getting more attention?

Because it came from a man who blew his brains out.

I mean I wouldnt be surprised if what he said was true but people(alex jones) have been saying this shit for years.

Also the part about gassing federal prisoners sounds ridiculous and made up.

>
>just read this for interest. why isnt this getting more attention?
Because people are to busy posting "cuck this, cuck that" and "are X white?"

Another bump

Fucking faggot, at least quote the relevant parts.

"If the American people knew what this government is planning, they would rise-up and overthrow it. If I or anyone else in the federal government revealed what is coming, we would be killed anyway, so now I will reveal what I know.

We in federal law enforcement have been drilling for several years to control riots and uprisings from a coming financial collapse and widespread bank failures. The drills involve life-sized images of American men, even women and children, whom we are told to shoot for "practice" and to "get used to it."

We have been told that the economy is terminally ill and will fail in 2016. We are also told the banks are all insolvent and the FDIC doesn't have nearly enough funds to bail out depositors. We are told these events are unavoidable and it is imperative that the government survive when people rise-up over this.

When the collapse takes place, detention camps created under the FEMA REX-84 program in the 1980's to house illegal aliens whom we were going to deport, will instead be used to imprison American Citizens whom the government feels constitute a "threat." American citizens will be rounded-up without warrants and imprisoned without trial for God knows how long.

These camps have been equipped to carry out Hitler-scale killings! An actual "purge" of Americans citizens by the very government which they, themselves, created and pay for! I cannot be party to this."

Getting slid real hard

On mobile and multitasking.

"The government knows the military will rise-up to stop this, so our military is being deployed overseas, intentionally involved in foreign fights, and deliberately shrunk in size so they cannot be here or help Americans! This is why certain ammunition and weaponry has been removed from state-level National Guard Armories and over a Billion rounds of hollow point ammunition has been bought by the federal government. The states themselves have been disarmed of military-grade firepower so they cannot defend themselves from the federal activities. This is also why local police departments have been militarized and provided with armored vehicles and weapons of war" the note says.

"When the inevitable collapse begins to take place, electric power to the entire country will be shut off, as will all forms of communication. All banks will be immediately closed; no one will be able to get any money because all ATM's will be offline. Credit, Debit and EBT cards will not function. Anyone without cash will have no way to get any. The Emergency Alert System will be used to takeover all broadcast stations and tell the public this is a result of a cyber attack.

But while the American people patiently await things to get back to normal, the government will unleash round-ups of citizens they deem militants or dangerous. With all civilian communications out, and all TV and radio stations taken over by the Emergency Alert System, by the time word spreads of what is taking place, the government will already have the upper hand.

Well shit. This seems dire.

"Every federal prison has been outfitted with lethal gas systems. When things go bad, all prisoners in all prisons will be placed in their cells on lock-down. Prison staff will depart the facility, and a certain designated person will trigger a lethal gas system. All federal prisoners, regardless of their crime or their sentence, will be gassed to death in their cells. Once the gas clears, the dead will be removed and the prisons will then be used to house citizens who fight against the federal onslaught."

"So intent is the government to succeed they have recruited priests, rabbis and clerics from various religions to quote appropriate Scriptures about "obeying government." They are being trained to tell people not to fight back and that their best hope is to pray."

The suicide note goes to great lengths about Executive Order #13603 signed by President Obama on March 16, 2012. The note details:

Executive order 13603 about “National Defense Resources Preparedness.”

This 10-page document is a blueprint for a federal takeover of the economy. Specifically, Obama’s plan involves seizing control of:

* “All commodities and products that are capable of being ingested by either human beings or animals”

* “All forms of energy”

* “All forms of civil transportation”

* “All usable water from all sources”

* “Health resources – drugs, biological products, medical devices, materials, facilities, health supplies, services and equipment”

* Forced labor ( or “induction” as the executive order delicately refers to military conscription)

Moreover, federal officials would “issue regulations to prioritize and allocate resources.”

BUMP TO PERFORM GREAT JUSTICE

>Sup Forums will be gassed by the kikes
Like poetry, it rhymes.

soon

Cmon you guys how you can believe this crap he is clearly mentally ill, that's why he killed himself.

Source on the billion hollowpoint rounds being bought

That will move everything from slowly impending doom to HAPPENING LEVEL: PANIC AND BUGOUT TO THE WOODS ASAP

>"We in federal law enforcement have also been told that the government has a full database of all so-called "Preppers." Those people will be dealt with first -- by armed federal agents coming to take their guns, then their food stocks, so food can be re-distributed as the government sees fit"
Watch out, /k/

Why and how would they arrest "resistors"?

Those are the guys who would specifically not allow themselves to be arrested

Sure, we know it's bad, but it sounds like this guy is just spouting somewhat-plausible bullshit.

He could be reading way more into this than is real.

Not that the preperation is any different...

The crazy thing about all these things he is claiming is we basically are seeing it more or less happen before our eyes and we know it will happen.

It's not like he is saying aliens will land and take over the planet, he is talking about things set in motion decades ago that are slowly ticking to completion and we get hints of it, but cannot see the full picture because of the scale of the timeframe and all the other distractions in life.

The media is "priming" people about a major "cyber 9/11 event".... from the lips of Obama and other politicians they are referencing something very specific, the economy is starting to sputter to a stop, another thing we are witnessing and all know will eventual happen.

The hollowpoint ammo purchase happened a few years ago, but they did buy an extraordinary amount of hollow-point ammunition for "training purposes"...

This literally all makes sense from the standpoint of the Government, if they were trying to survive at all costs, this is the most practical plan to follow and it really has shaken me.....

I wish I could say it gets easier, but it doesn't, it will only get worse.

Why would this information be divulged to a lowly customs agent? Because that would mean it's told to 100s of thousands of equally low-on-the-ladder employees. Why would they take that risk to tell it to so many people? They wouldn't. They might train them in odd ways and prepare them for seemingly unnecessary events, but they would never flat out say 'yeah well the US is gonna burn and youre gonna have to shoot kids in the face ok'

>demilitarize states so they can not fight the feds
>extra-militarize local police units because they will surely not fight the feds
>???
>no profit

This would mean that old prisons would have to have have had major 'renovations' which would displace millions of convicts, people would have known or talked about it, even if it was under the guise of modernizing the buildings or such.

Taking the three month food stock from every prepper would amount to a dent in the mass they could more easily buy. Example; why would they buy billion rounds of ammo, if they could just take it all from the preppers, right?

Why would one buy hollow point for training? Isn't HP somewhat expensive?

yes, it is why it raised suspicions when that was the reason for purchase.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7FVXERKFE

Economic collapse in 2016? I don't see it.

whoa whoa. im not that kind of poster. i jsut enjoy a good conspiracy. thats the big reason i come here. happening threads.

>billion hollowpoint rounds being bought
literally the first google result

forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2013/03/11/1-6-billion-rounds-of-ammo-for-homeland-security-its-time-for-a-national-conversation/#3c42afdf5e01

You train with what you use.

That's one for every Muslim. I don't see the problem.

and yet we'll never know for sure. Although im certainly not ruling out the fact that your rite.

Hollow points are not more expencive. I buy 9mm from walmart and the price is the Same.

All of it is true, libs push gun control any time they can, that quote is 100% correct

Also
conspiracy is a term coined by the left as a derogatory term for questioning and thinking differently than others

didnt that guy mysteriously commit suicide mid filming of this? thats why it never got released?

theres 6 months to go yet... and everything has been creeping south.

BLM planning to riot at the conventions to stage Martial Law

3spoopy5me

Also you know the guy who made that film was killed in real strange circumstances, right?

Just post the whole note. What the fuck are you doing? Kill yourself

Whelp, time to buy up some gold bars hey boys

How was this obtained, exactly?

Will we be affected in any way?

>superstation95.com/

sounds like a very legit source user, your really clever and politically informed bro

>some of this purchase order is for hollow-point rounds
>SOME
This is from back in 2013 when they bought up all the M855 ammunition.

If they bought over a billion rounds of just hollowpoints, that would be panic time. Hollowpoints can be used on civilians only, but 1 billion hollowpoints means they WILL be used on civilians

gold cant save you

That happened a few years ago- can't be bothered to Google it myself, pasting url's on my mobile is a pain in the ass

Martial law before election, obama goes third term

Good ones are

You need JHP+p, winchester PDX1's, or Federal speciality rounds if you really want stopping power

This, he had me up until the FEMA CAMPS GUBBAMINT GONNA GAS US

dem hornadys though

Well USA might be in trouble, but no reason I can't make a tonne of profit for myself and my family here in Aus. Heart goes out to you guys but still, gotta look after ourselves too.

Never been a fan of hornady besides hunting rounds for some reason

bump

how do you propose to protect yourselves from the global boogeyman when you couldn't even handle a simple dromaiidae infestation?

Somebody hacked @Deray
techcrunch.com/2016/06/10/how-activist-deray-mckessons-twitter-account-was-hacked/

>Grid goes down

>millions of prepper neets waiting at computer for Sup Forums update get gassed

probably happen right before winter so we all die hungry and cold

>niggers
>accomplishing anything

Is the new 2012 Obama declaring martial law in 2016? This is getting cosy, a nice new happening to shitpost about for 5 months until nothing happens.

That is all of it you tard.

I just looked this up and it's fucking weird, why am I just now hearing about this?

fresnopeoplesmedia.com/2016/01/2829/

Any of you guys remember John Lang?

I've recently been buying M855. My Walmart finally decided to start stocking it.

Save it for the future. So you can print it and show to normies in FEMA camp.

m8 where the fuck you been? That shit was all over Sup Forums when it happened.

The happening is always happening. Its a slow process.

You are fuckin' aussie, you know nothing really threatens you. But americans will have real HELL this autumn.

I'm scared, what are we going to do Sup Forums

Not even fucking kidding, a military helicopter just flew low over my house.

What the fuck

Wait for the other side to make the first move, duh.

Been happening to lots of preppers lately

Dude I'm legit freaked out, I jumped up and strapped on my plate carrier.

They are flying every single fuckin' day, even now (no, I am not kidding) over my dormitory. I live in small city in Baden-Würtemberg. You just got a military base nearby.

Thats retarded. Any kind of martial law in this political climate will lead to armed rebellion.

If America goes down, the gunowners with it, everyone will be defenseless.

The NWO Jews will have everything finalized

I'm literally fucking scared of the thought that we're the last bastion preventing this.

Is this what the Founding Fathers were against all along?

Not really, the closest is Joint Base Lewis-McChord and that's 3 hours north. A military helicopter isn't a common thing around here.

Wow if this is a troll it's a fucking good one. Welp, looks like I'm going to die how I lived. Browsing Sup Forums

This can't be real, post a timestamp. NOW.

Not if they hope to disarm you before then.

>all federal prisons have been equipped with a gas system kill all immates
Is this true?

Also this sounds too unspecific. If he knew a lot of shit he would have cited specific laws, referenced specific places and so on

But what he wrote could've been edited so yeah

Low level agent knows all this how? Sounds like he's just reading in between the lines like a lot of people do.

He says if people like him, tell the truth they will be killed anyway but list no sources of where he received his information.

That executive order does seem rather suspect tho...

There are tons of people willing to fight that don't visit Sup Forums. Just calm down user. We've got freedom on our side.

Americans can't hide their secrets. If you are working there even as janitor and you are curious, you will find the truth. Snowden wasn't top-tier general as well, so what?

I've taken it off but you get the idea.

Ok. This is supposed to happen in preparation for an economic collapse this year. They have less than 6 months to start kicking in doors and completely disarm 90 million people. Its not going to happen.

Any martial law right now is going to be met with the barrel of a gun. Any doors getting kicked in will be met with the barrel of a gun.

In all of their models something like 50% of the military is expected to defect. Same with police. 25%+ for the ABC agencies. They literally wont be capable of doing anything.

This is just a crock of shit.

We stick together. No warlords. No gangs. Even if it takes a hundred years we'll bring those fuckers to justice

Man, this sucks.

I thought I was going to have a normal life like my babyboomer dad but apparently that's not going to happen.

Same way kids drafted for WW2 and Vietnam must of felt. Every generation has a war, it looks like this one might be ours.

Holy fuck, it was real. This can't happening.
This literally can't be happening.