en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_South_Korea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The USA

>tfw Sup Forums made me an argiboo

Usa desu

Almost everyone here
But IRL I still like them
Except LOS

i love brazilian girls and brazilian jiu jitsu but the self-hating brazilians made me hate brazil

Why?

Japan

fuck japan

constant shitposting

i only want to see intelligent discussion of international culture

Before Sup Forums I hated USA and Argentina, after Sup Forums I added Australia and Spain to that list.

Don't take Sup Forums seriously, Korea is a magnificent country and as a Japanese I admire it.

This. Two wasn't enough.

nice trips btw

p.s. janny if you ban me again for checking digits i will literally kill you irl this is a written threat

I learned to love nations' cultures that the eternal Anglo convinced me to be shoddy when I was an avant-teen.
>ireland
>poland
>germany
>russia
>france

I couldn't understand why would you do that
It's like becoming obsessed with armenians
at least they are yurop

Really no Colombia?
The autist from Medellin is hard at work for you and everyone to hate Colombia

>people actually take Sup Forums seriously

I liked korean but after seeing rude replies by korean, i dont know if I can see them as my brother anymore

I was indifferent to Europeans before but now I hate all of them.
also I love south america now

Los Estados Judíos

thanks to your shitposting I listen to cumbia villera unironically

Drumpf's america

But you're Puerto Rico, you've founded that shit
It's expected of you to listen to that

we actually popularized reggaetton
cumbia villera is an Argentinian subgenre of cumbia, which originated in Colombia and Perú
we don't listen to it much here aside from cumbia-inspired reggaetton
salu2

American west coast
C*nada
Every single alamancı and armenian diaspora

i would say its a tie between Japan and South Korea. The amount of disdainful comments from them at times are just uncouth for

Everyone outside of the first world.

are you going to spam your autistic weeb reaction pic all over the board?

>implying we're any better

Reminder that the first world will be third world by 2026

Yes.

no thanks to you senpai

why?

Because why not.

I legitimately hate europeans now. Americans, on the other hand, are decent lads.

koreans are usually regular cool posters unlike japs.

its only the last week has a korean or multiple koreans started shitposting. there's also no evidence they aren't jap proxies used to create distrust against koreans.

Good job, now he's doing it

I knew Pakistan should be nuked, cleansed with fire and nuked again before Sup Forums. Sup Forums has merely confirmed this belief.

sweden lol

it made me hate Chicanos and hate less americans (because they have to put up with chicanos in the first place)
I thought Chileans were cool alongside colombia but they somehow act all uppity and shit thinking we weren't born in the same dumpster.
Scandies are fucking scum except for those guys and their based taco-posting.
Germs are weird as fucking hell and africans somehow manage to be the less shitty posters in the entire board.

Australia and Russia

Also Turks, Greeks, and Swedes.

Also "Roman"ia. I'm starting to like the V4 more.

>and as a Japanese
Oh shut the fuck up already.
Sick and tired of you JETs, military brats and proxy-fags.

You are not a Japanese.

I've found Japanese posters to be very annoying, but I think that might just because they suck at english. Otherwise, Sup Forums has made me more interested in all countries. Lots of cool people out there.

Japan

Agreed. They act so anxious about Koreans and the Koreans fight back in a shit flinging competition.

:3

nice country you faggot cunt. have fun getting blown up by a darkie bc your government bends over backwards for refugees. we'll continue enjoying our national sport of boat-sinking

USA and Chinks(Especially, outside China)

The events in recent days made hate that one too.

But It made me hate Japan even more.

I really fucking hate Americans

canada

unironically had the opposite happen from all the kpop posting. koreans can be pretty funny

>literally going "wtf i hate X now"
Always a yank making these shitty ranking threads too. I guess I hate yanks. Every last one of them.

>entertaining this stupid netouyo
And they needed IQ tests to tell whether you weren't retarded.

Wait, what the fuck happened? I was gone for a few weeks and this happens?

Uhhh. That's South Korea dude. Why do you hate Pakistan so much?

G*rmans
No, i'm not joking stereotype was not meme in that case

Oh that's good. Gonna come for higher studies to Australia this fall. Might just settle there

Surprised we didn't get mentioned that often.

none, it made me feel better under the idea that we are all cucks whom go to a foreign site to speak a foreign language for the funzies. really leveled the landscape and i got rid of the bias that the westerners are civilized

You for real, though?

My countrymen.

Holy fuck they're cancerous.

yes Americans piss me off a lot

No, are you really Manx or is that VPN?

i'm real

more like, you're a fucking weeb who thinks japs hate gooks so you feel obligated to take glorious nippon's side

Does isle of man have any sort of autonomy compared to other places in england?

do you have to bin that knife in isle of man?

yes, we're self governing
>tfw an american give you a (you)

? is isle of man cucked like britbongistan, or its autonomy makes it safer?

I haven't started hating anything, but my opinion of Leafs has gone drastically down.

canada

i'm sorry for english teachers who use our flag:\

Flag of south Korea has changed its color

Since when?

sopa made me love it

2011 but even Koreans don't know about this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_South_Korea

America

I'll have to Wikipedia your flag first to find out if I hate you

Everytime I see a oriental flag I hate English teachers more and more.

Stop this meme. those shitposters are mostly natives, as for Japanese flag. Just face it.

USA
South Korea
Japan
Australia
Thailand
Singapore

netherlands, holy shit they are smug

Second this. The Dutch on here are fucking pricks.

So you hate 500+ million people because of Sup Forums? Seems legit

There are people who hate even greater numbers of people because of Sup Forums. Not saying it makes sense, just that there's precedent.

before Sup Forums i hated the anglois and loved the germans,
still the same

My own country.

Man, argies here are so fucking autistic.

stop this hatred at once...
it was the USA after all who fucked Japan with the fat fuck atomic bombs...I don't care about other countries blaming on Japan, but Americunts don't deserve to blame us, since it's them who fucking radiated the entire mainland and fucked up people's genetic function here. Now we suffer too much from autistic symptoms and retards. Fuck all of you American faggots.

But your country doesn't have army and needs USA for defence against North Korea or China.

Sup Forums doesnt change my opionion on any country, because i know its not a real representative of their culture, it's like judging the cream at the top as if it were the milk. But in this case the milk is people and the cream is autistic people with either delusions of grandeur or inferiority complex.

Fucking leafs i hate them

leaves*

I think so,too.
Some of Japs hate Korean and they say Korean are shit people but many of Korean here are cool unlike fucking alt-right Japs.
I became shame of being Japs to look fucking alt-right Japas in internet