Dear right wing shitlords saying it's a Sig Sauer MCX, not an AR-15, and not an assault rifle: FUCK YOU

Dear right wing shitlords saying it's a Sig Sauer MCX, not an AR-15, and not an assault rifle: FUCK YOU

Someone in another thread got preachy with me when I referred to the Orlando killer's weapon as an assault weapon. Apparently there are some technical specs that distinguish this high volume murder machine from the the high volume murder machines that earn the designation "assault rifle". But please let me point out, Fuck you, over 100 people were fucking assaulted by a guy using that weapon and half of them are dead.

On Mediaite, a news-review website, there's a lengthy article taking the NY Times and WaPo to task for reporting the rifle used was an AR-15, not the "similar looking but significantly different" Sig Sauer MCX. And then, when they finally corrected their stories, they didn't really detail the differences in the operations of the two different non-assault rifles. But please, allow me to point out, fuck you, 49 innocent people are dead and either weapon could have been used to commit this horror.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77423374/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And last time our country went through this insane ritual discussion, my gun nut friend and I got into it and I was saying--these guns are dangerous. These guns aren't for hunting and they aren't for defense. They should be illegal--and my gun nut friend like your gun nut friends do too went into some technical mumbo jumbo about how these are rifles not guns and these are not technically "high capacity" because of some feature being there or not there in the manufacture and how are you going to legally regulate and distinguish... blah blah blah...

and excuse me, but I'm not a gun expert. I don't have to be. People are being killed in record numbers by these mass shooting incidents. If a hit-and-run victim gets wheeled into an ER, the doctors are not going to sit around arguing about whether it was a Ford or a Chevy that plowed down this pedestrian. So please allow me to point out, fuck you, I want these kinds of guns off the market, these non-assault rifles that assault innocent people by the goddamn dozens, whether or not they meet the legal definition of "assault-like firearm", whether or not they meet the definition of "high capacity", whether or not the second fucking comma in the 2nd Amendment is a punctuation error because it separates the noun from the verb. Fuck you.

Look at the floor of the Orlando night club, the office park in San Bernardino, the schoolhouse in Newtown CT. Look at the pictures of the bodies and the puddles of blood until you understand what assault really means. The weapons that can do that, that can cover those floors with dead people, any weapon that can do that needs to be off the market. And as much as I love the Bill of Rights, every fucking firearm that can do that in the country needs to be pulled out of circulation, out of inventory, out of reach of second hand weapons expos and burned down to scrap metal.

You can keep your 223 Remingtons and your back-of-the-closet handguns and your birding shotguns and anything else that your toddler is going to use to shoot your neighbor's toddler in the eye with by accident--I'm not so naive as to think we're going to ever have a gun free society. Accidents are always going to happen, from the easily preventable to the Act of God freak occurrence. I'm just saying 9 is less than 49 and if this Omar Marteen bastard had had only the option of charging into Pulse nightclub in his psychotic anger and gunning down 9 innocent people instead then an additional 40 families would not be mourning this week. Maybe you don't call that progress. If you can't then fuck you, you care enough about people.

And I know this one little reform isn't going to cure right wing militarism or homophobia or mental illness or the glorification of violence or toxic masculinity that are behind all of these senseless slaughterfests. I get that. You're right. But we don't wait to cure alcoholism before we start passing drunk driving laws. You take the toys away from the boys. You stop the bleeding. If we can't cure it all, we can at least reduce the size of the problem. That's progress. And it needs to happen starting literally last week.

Saged ;)

news.yahoo.com/guns-dont-deter-crime-study-finds-180710261.html
More conclusions from actual studies:

>A well-armed populace does not deter murders
>Higher ownership of guns in a state mean more armed robberies
>Higher ownership of guns in a state means more homicides
>There is no scientific data that supports the theory that a well-armed population would reduce violent crime, but plenty that shows the opposite
>Firearm assaults are 6.8 times more frequent in states with highest rates of gun ownership than states with the lowest
>Gun ownership correlates with higher rates of all homicides, not just homicide with a gun.
>Increases in gun ownership precede increases in violent crime.
>Where more people own guns, the homicide rate of friends and family increases.
>The presence of a gun in a home increases the rate of suicide.
- At least one Congressman has admitted he doesn't care what the data has to say.

Boo hoo

This is the 800 year anniversary of the Magna Carta. Only three of its many statutes are considered relevant today. And so it will go with the Second Amendment.... eventually. I only hope it won't take 550 years.

I agree 100%. Gun nuts are also scared to debate you LOL.

Wow, I appreciate your passion for the issues. Gun nuts are terrible and ashamed to comment itt.

>But please, allow me to point out, fuck you, 49 innocent people are dead and either weapon could have been used to commit this horror.

oh wow i feel so bad that i'm not virtue signalling as hard as you while simultaneously using a tragedy to advance anti-gun legislation

please tell me more, i clearly don't know anything about this islamic terror attack that happened in my own city or why it happened

also sage

So none of the 50 injured faggot died yet?

then you go vote and we'll go vote and see who wins fuckhead.

also, how does it feel to run to your mommy whenever you're scared.

Thanks!
Too scared to debate so you sage. How pathetic.
>using the f slur
Please fuck off.

Unless it's a select fire weapon, it's not an assault rifle.

>select fire weapon
Stop making up terms to justify your gunsession.

you fucking idiot
thats not how you sage
OP had to pathetically bump his own bait thread four or five times and then bring in a false ID to bump twice.
just sage and let it 404

There's no debate to be had. We're keeping our guns. Cry about it. sage

Well, even with ´´assault rifles´´ banned, he could still murder all those people, since:
Banned things dont magically dissapear, look at drugs or prohibition, he could just get it at black market.
If he had some basic knowledge of chemistry, he could just build a bomb.

I'd love to look at the floor of the Orlando nightclub, but there are no pictures.

Also your alcohol-drunk driving to guns-gun laws metaphor doesn't really support your message.

Try being less obvious

>weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee people died :'(
>ban everything
kys

COPYPASTA FROM DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND COPYPASTA FROM DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND COPYPASTA FROM DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND COPYPASTA FROM DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND COPYPASTA FROM DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND COPYPASTA FROM DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND COPYPASTA FROM DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND COPYPASTA FROM DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND COPYPASTA FROM DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND COPYPASTA FROM DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND COPYPASTA FROM DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND COPYPASTA FROM DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND COPYPASTA FROM DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND COPYPASTA FROM DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND COPYPASTA FROM DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND COPYPASTA FROM DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND COPYPASTA FROM DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND

This is copy pasta and bait. This exact thread was up yesterday and the day before.

Sage and move on

>IF IF IF ... HE HAD MAGIC POWERS TO SUMMON A DRAGON TO KILL EVERYONE
He had an easy time getting the weapons to slaughter people. Stop making up fake scenarios to dance around the issue. It is too easy to get weapons to slaughter hundreds of people.

You talk like a bitch

Eat shit, bitch boy. Your ass blasted ramblings and screechings are hilarious

Stay mad, faggot

Sage

There is a diffrence between summoning a dragon and going to Jamal and his gang and buying sum of dem gunz, or going to home depot and buying a pipe and some chemicals

nice shitpost, shill

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77423374/

Gun control laws don't do anything measurable to homicide rates and the state militia system is already regulated through the Dick Act of 1903.

too bad these mudslimes dont just get real automatic weapons most of their shots would be high and only hit a few people instead they are allowed more accurate semi autos

Despite the Left's well known desire to control and strictly regulate anything large and black, the reality is that you know nothing about firearms or the homicide rate. If you did, you would know less than 100 people are killed a year by "muh assault weapons", and that handguns and knives are the weapons of homicide. I'm not going to give up my rights just because they hurt your feelings.

This

It's not just a meme, we really don't care.

Seriously.
At all.

Incendiaries would have been a lot more effective in a crowded night club. So what are you going to do, ban eggs and gasoline?

What a liberal thing to do to not know what you're talking about and get angry and self-righteous blaming others for your ignorance.

Get cancer faggot.

Cry harder you limp wristed fuccboi, gun control is DOA in the house and senate and is deeply unpopular in the swing states this election. Trump isn't going to put retards who can't read the second amendment on the bench either. And if Hillary wins, its going to take guys with guns to collect the guns, which should go well.

Call your congress person and in between sobs ask for a constitutional convention to rewrite the Bill of Rights. Enough of this death by a thousand cuts of our rights that we exercise without incident.

>gunsession
Stop making up terms to justify your phobia

Here, since you type English pretty well, why not learn how to read it.

The right to bear arms is ALREADY “infringed” for many, and for very good reason. Here’s a short list of things that could easily happen if we were to give you your way, remove all “infringements,” and completely deregulate the Second Amendment:

>A career felon could walk out of prison, and purchase a full-auto AK-47 from Walmart
>Your psycho ex could buy a sniper rifle and silencer from “some guy” for $100
>A mentally handicapped child could get a pistol from a vending machine
>Known terrorists and those with terrorist affiliations could easily purchase Stinger missile launchers to shoot down airliners, and RPGs to blow up your Hummer
>Any nutjob could walk out of the asylum, buy a grenade launcher and flamethrower, and visit your kids at school.

And the irony is, that all of those things would have a literally negligible effect upon the homicide rate. It would literally do nothing to it, because LIFE IS NOT A GOD DAMN CARTOON.

No one robs a bank with a tank, or mugs somebody with a bazooka. When people commit crimes, they generally want weapons that are, you know, CONCEALABLE? Handguns, knives, blunt objects?

And the FBI crime statistics bear this out perfectly. The Left's obsession with "Muh spooky fancy guns" is not reflective of any facts.

Oh wow a 911 joke? Fuck you.

What do gun laws do that would make us want to pass and enforce more of them?

Well, I'm off the clock for today. See you guys again tomorrow!

I just want my BAR.

dismissing a robust comparative mental exercise as a joke
> welcome to liberalism

Banning guns doesn't prevent gun murders. Criminals will get guns and murder people, regardless what the law says. All gun bans do is limit the populace from protecting themselves against criminals and a tyrannical government.

Bought an AR15 four days ago. Should arrive at my FFL monday. Enjoy forever being cucked.

Ps. Please navigate to

to continue the conversation.

Nice try.

We arent in a thread full of """""""gun nuts"""""" clamoring for the removal of those infringements. I think it's pretty clear further infringements aren't welcome. And if youre argument is "whats a few more?" then you win the "I dont know how Civil Rights work" award.

> Triggered by F slur
Where do you think you are?

Hey fag flamethrowers aren't infringed at all. Completely legal. Also,
Please, i want you to try and take it.
It'll be fun.
Be a fun faggot.
Come and take it.

Pasta

dont make it so hard take you seriously.

Sup Forums has literally stopped telling you how many posts by this ID...

JUST

>Dear right wing shitlords saying it's an STI, not an Evolution, and not a high performance vehicle: FUCK YOU

>Someone in another thread got preachy with me when I referred to the Orlando skidder's vehicle as high performance. Apparently there are some technical specs that distinguish this high performance skidding machine from the the other high performance skidding machines that earn the designation "high performance". But please let me point out, Fuck you, over 100 people were in danger by a guy using that vehicle and half of them are in the hospital.

Here's why this matters fuckwit:
1 - You know literally nothing about the crime statistics. 49 people are dead? 49 people die EVERY WEEK in Chicago to niggers. Now these might be niggers so you might not care, but fay latinos don't exactly hit high on the 'who gives a shit' chart either.

2 - Since you don't know what you're talking about your knee jerk reaction is going to be 100% wrong. Go ahead ban 'assault weapons' write it down in legalese that meaningless fucking term. At the end of the day you will have banned 0 guns, definitely missing the 'big scary' AR-15.

>On Mediaite, a news-review website, there's a lengthy article taking the NY Times and WaPo to task for reporting the vehicle used was an Evolution, not the "similar looking but significantly different" Subaru Impreza WRX STI. And then, when they finally corrected their stories, they didn't really detail the differences in the operations of the two vehicles. But please, allow me to point out, fuck you, 49 innocent people are in the hospital and either vehicle could have been used to commit this horror.

>And last time our country went through this insane ritual discussion, my car nut friend and I got into it and I was saying--these vehicles are dangerous. These vehicles aren't for the track and they aren't for rallying. They should be illegal--and my car nut friend like your car nut friends do too went into some technical mumbo jumbo about how these are cars not vehicles and these are not technically "dangerous" because of some feature being there or not there in the manufacture and how are you going to legally regulate and distinguish... blah blah blah...

>and excuse me, but I'm not a car expert. I don't have to be. People are being injured in record numbers by these mass skidding incidents. If a murder victim gets wheeled into an ER, the doctors are not going to sit around arguing about whether it was a HK USP .45 or a Colt M1911 that mowed down this innocent. So please allow me to point out, fuck you, I want these kinds of cars off the streets, these non-sporty vehicles that assault innocent people by the goddamn dozens, whether or not they meet the legal definition of "sports car", whether or not they meet the definition of "turbocharged", whether or not the market allows and encourages consumers to do whatever they want because the people have the right to choose for themselves because they are grown adults. Fuck you.

STOP

REPLYING

TO

THESE

FUCKING

SLIDE

THREADS

>the f slur
Hey, boys, lookit this nigger right here!

The difference is still most states, even those with high ownership rates, prohibits carrying your weapon with you in most circumstances.

Why is it that the states with the harshest gun control laws are also the ones with the worst gun crime? See Chicago, Detroit. Why is it most states with lax gun laws are generally low on the crime list? See Texas, Arizona.

Believe it or not, even a state like Hawaii has high gun ownership numbers... but that doesn't mean diddly squat when it is literally illegal to be in possession of your firearm unless it is unloaded in a separate locked container than your ammo, and you must be on your way to go to a shooting range, hunting, or to a gun shop for repairs, it doesn't do much to stop crime. Hawaii is a may issue state for ccw permits, but they have yet to actually issue a single one since it was offered.

In a state like Arizona where you can open carry without a permit, conceal carry without a permit, and with a conceal carry permit (CCW) you can carry inside venues that serve alcohol as long as you don't consume any yourself you seem to hear about far less crime. If there was a permitted holder carrying inside the night club that night, they possibly could have stopped him themselves and limited the carnage.

Honestly the solution here is allow more of those who have proven themselves legally worthy, and capable of sufficiently handling a firearm to carry then with more freedom.

Taking guns won't stop gun crime, it will just take then from the only ones who can stop it.

Remember, when seconds matter police are only minutes, or in the case of Orlando, hours away. Plus the fact that the supreme court ruled that the police have no legal duty to protect you in times of peril is something to consider.

I love the smell of cucktears in the evening.
Hey OP, i just changed out my pistol barrel for a threaded adaptor tonight making it a banned assault weapon in faggotfornia. Thought you might appreciate that

The 2nd Amendment protects all the other Amendments.

>getting this ass blasted over faggot

Well I know who is new here

Op got triggered and left.

>Implying leftists care about 911

A couple fags died, so what?
Its not like they're going to be missed when America gets overwhelmed by Islam.

>Orlando killer

You meant to say Orlando jihadist

a bomb would've gotten them all though, this guy just wanted to feed his own personal anger, he wasn't thinking logically.

Wrong

I hope to fuck this is pasta

tl;dr you're a faggot

Op #rekt

Good overly emotional cuckoldry though

They're all dead because leftist PC bullshit stopped the fbi from doing anything because they were too scared shitless of being called racist and you can add 9/11, fort hood, the marathon bombings, and san bernardino to the list too.

I don't even own a gun. You can stand on piles and piles of dead children and faggots that reach to the moon and I still would chant "shall not be infringed." Every US citizen has the right to protect themselves from people wishing them to do harm or an over run government. These happenings are just media honeypots while southside Chicago is a fucking war zone that gets no coverage with some of the strongest gun laws in the country. The world isn't safe, protect yourself faggot.

gr8 b8 m8

An AR15 could not do the damage shown in that picture. Pretty much you are lying and exadurating just as bad as Bush did about Iraq.

Congrats on being a liar. Hope you can sleep well at night knowing that your soul/spirt is literally shot. Have fun being weighed against a feather when you die.

Wyoming has the highest rate of (registered) firearms per capita at 196 per 1,000 with DC as the next highest at 66. We also have the highest gun ownership rate at 60%. Wyoming's murder rate is on average 1.4 per 100k, which is lower than Finland, and are in the bottom six of the country's crime rates.

Surely a state that almost gas more guns than people, and the most lax gun laws in the country (no waiting periods, no license required, no permit for open or concealed carry), and probably the world, would have the highest gun crime rates? Why don't we? The only thing higher in wyoming is suicide by firearm.

>Look at the floor of the Orlando night club, the office park in San Bernardino, the schoolhouse in Newtown CT. Look at the pictures of the bodies and the puddles of blood until you understand what assault really means.

This image brought to you by the frech national gun ban.

Here in my country we can only get some weapons but to only at home and with a permit, but we can't use them to shoot burglars or kidnappers, or against the zetas

There was a group who took the arms to defend themselves and their lands, they got very good at it that they didn't needed the government help, the government in fear that the group could remove them from office went there, arrested everyone cause it was illegal, and that was the end of those groups

We don't have guns here for the civilians but the massacres here are not stopping , we can't remove our corrupt government which works together with the narcos, because we don't have guns

Don't let those fake liberals take your rights, the real liberals fought for them with guns

And not a single fuck was given about your feelings, you marxist sack of shit.