wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/146042196361/wheres-that-trump-third-act
youtu.be/UObs94oZRUU
reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4oguc0/if_sanders_endorses_clinton_will_you_support_her/
mic.com/articles/146442/majority-of-americans-back-donald-trump-s-muslim-ban-in-post-orlando-poll#.CByGAcisn
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/283789-poll-americans-split-on-trumps-muslim-ban-proposal
wnd.com/2016/06/half-of-americans-suddenly-support-muslim-immigration-ban/
youtube.com/watch?v=InKKQHU4ldk
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/743639356464730113
youtube.com/watch?v=FRs6KKjDm1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOOOOOVMENT

Reminder that Islam is incompatible with Western Civilization.

Pls tell me we won't lose or this is fake

Looks like @Nero is un-banned again

blog.dilbert.com/post/146042196361/wheres-that-trump-third-act

what did he mean by this?
whats the plot twist?

Where can I get a Make America Great Again cowboy hat?!

So how was the protest? Did the law shut it down quickly?

youtu.be/UObs94oZRUU

The Taliban are using child sex slaves to mount crippling insider attacks on police in southern Afghanistan, exploiting the pervasive practice of "bacha bazi" -- paedophilic boy play -- to infiltrate security ranks, multiple officials and survivors of such assaults told AFP.

The ancient custom is prevalent across Afghanistan, but nowhere does it seem as entrenched as in the province of Uruzgan, where "bacha bereesh" -- or boys without beards -- widely become objects of lustful attraction for powerful police commanders.

The Taliban over nearly two years have used them to mount a wave of Trojan Horse attacks -- at least six between January and April alone -- that have killed hundreds of policemen, according to security and judicial officials in the province.

"The Taliban are sending boys -- beautiful boys, handsome boys -- to penetrate checkpoints and kill, drug and poison policemen," said Ghulam Sakhi Rogh Lewanai, who was Uruzgan's police chief until he was removed in a security reshuffle in April amid worsening violence.

"They have figured out the biggest weakness of police forces -- bacha bazi," he told AFP.

He said the attacker was the checkpoint commander's own sex slave, a teenager called Zabihullah. Late one night, he went on a shooting spree, killing seven policemen including the commander as they slept.

The Taliban, who banned bacha bazi during their 1996-2001 rule, roundly denied deploying any underage boys for insider attacks.

"We have a special mujahideen brigade for such operations -- all grown men with beards," a Taliban spokesman told AFP.

Some policemen, they said, demand bachas like a perk of the job, refusing to join outposts where they are not available.

Horrifying abuse at checkpoints makes the boys, many unpaid and unregistered, hungry for revenge and easy prey for Taliban recruitment -- often because there is no other escape from rapacious commanders.

hit me up with a recap of what i missed today please

Its under the assumption MOE doesnt exist, and all polls are equally valid

Garbage in, garbage out.

>When Sanders endorses Hillary the bernouts will fall in line!
reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4oguc0/if_sanders_endorses_clinton_will_you_support_her/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh fuck. I hope this actually becomes a thing.

>THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Does Shaun King have a point????

Sampling fuckery. Trump also had a bad week recently with Trump U but that's wearing off.

Trump suggested it as an idea.

Protesters ran scared due to open carrying supporters. Police weren't having any of their shit and cuffed a few of them when they went somewhere else.

PSA - IT'S FUCKING HABBENING FOLKS.

mic.com/articles/146442/majority-of-americans-back-donald-trump-s-muslim-ban-in-post-orlando-poll#.CByGAcisn

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/283789-poll-americans-split-on-trumps-muslim-ban-proposal

wnd.com/2016/06/half-of-americans-suddenly-support-muslim-immigration-ban/

>4 months out
>Trump has already red pilled the majority of Americans into agreeing with his most controversial policy (banning shitskins)
>hasn't even started on her
>more dirt about her emails comes out every day

IT'S FUCKING HABBENING. MAGA IS ON FULL DRIVE AND THERE'S NO FUCKING STOPPING IT

This election is too unique to compare to previous ones

Miller's public speaking has improved dramatically since the first few rallies he was at.

The Goebbels spirit is coming out 1000% now. He is going insane and dropping the largest redpills at every rally, and they're being swallowed by the handful.

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/743639356464730113

Does anyone have that chart that shows words people associate with Trump and Clinton?

It appears mass shooters account for less than 1/100th of 1% of all gun owners in America.

It's a persuasion piece.

Who else is gonna be at the Woodlands event tomorrow?

can someone give these girls the MAGA treatment?

Does anyone else think this flag is cool? Or am I a fag?

Feels so good to be right.

His Dallas speech was the best one yet. He's filled with passion and genuinely despises evil Shillary.

I can see him being a top adviser, and the future generation of trump movement.

>Or am I a fag?

That. But it's okay as long as you MAGA like Milo.

Well all Muslims are around 1% so it could be .3% and it would be a pretty big number.

Really makes you think

You're a fag

he means trump isnt done surprising us. I bet hes hoping hillary gets killed by the FBI to announce it was all planned.

SAVE US

He's Goebbels incarnate. He's been a right wing speaker and analyst since he was in college and he's always been isolated and alone. I feel like he's finally happy and feels like he has a real meaningful purpose in life and he gets more passionate with every speech because he knows he's making America great again.

>girls

National polls don't mean shit desu. Look at key battleground states. He's within 3 points in Virginia. Getting close in Conneticut, Michigan, and Nevada.

Many who have tried to escape have been dragged back with trumped up charges of Taliban links, two senior provincial judges told AFP.

Boys have also spurred a deadly rivalry between policemen, with officials reporting incidents such as a public gunfight this year between two commanders in Gezab district as one of them angrily accused the other of "stealing" his bacha.

"To restore security in Uruzgan, we will first have to separate policemen from their bachas," one of the judges said.

"But if they are told to reform their ways, a common reply is: 'If you force me to abandon my boy lover, I will also abandon the checkpoint'.

The tactic appears more deep rooted in Uruzgan, where the boys are widely flaunted as a totem of affluence, with some officials openly displaying cellphone images to AFP of their "handsome bachas".

"Come see my beautiful bacha," said Naqibullah, a police commander in Dehjawze village near Tarin Kot, boasting that he had been holding the teenager for two years.

With a touch of kohl on his eyes, and bleached blond curly hair poking out of his embroidered hat, the boy sat in a corner of the checkpoint surrounded by opium farms, quietly refilling tea glasses for Naqibullah's guests.

"Commanders prowl neighbourhoods for young boys. We are scared of dressing up our children or buying new clothes that will make them attractive," said Nader Khan, a tribal elder in Dehrawud.

Khan's 13-year-old nephew was taken captive earlier this year by Naqibullah, a local commander not related to the Dehjawze official, when his family sent him to deliver bread for policemen. He was released only after angry tribal elders besieged the governor's office in Tarin Kot.

Governor Mohammad Nazir Kharoti told AFP he ordered Naqibullah's arrest but he was released in less than a month because he was needed for combat duty.

If we jnew what it was, it wouldn't be a twist.

I feel like Miller is actually more red pilled than Trump, and actually woke Trump up to shit he didn't know about.

Trump is obviously incredibly intelligent and knew something was wrong, and even knew a few specific things. Miller, however, probably showed him all the papers, all the evidence, and all of the "pure coincidences."

Based Sun Tzu at 5:40

DONALD! YOU ARE A RACIST BIGOT NAZI XENOPHOBE DEMAGOGUE ZYZOZUM IST, ISM, ICT SAFASKLNFVAKLSNVASDKLNVALSDNVASKLNV

Libtards are useful idiots to the Jews. Their stupid brain don't understand the Jews control America and the Jews consider white people as a threat to the Jewish tribe

miller = gobbels

I had fun.
I couldn't contain my power level at times and triggered a tranny, but I never felt so alive releasing my bottled up anger that I just went with what happening.

>Getting close in Conneticut
If he sweeps the Northeast he's got this thing in the fucking bag. the Dems always start with the Northeast, west coast, and Illinois as a solid lock.

>"THEY SHOULD BE BEGGING YOU FOR FORGIVENESS"

I hope Trump keeps him around after he wins. White House press secretary?

What has Paul Manafort been up to lately? I haven't seen him since Indiana.

Trump has an uncanny ability to rebound, like after Iowa or Wisconsin. Trump loses and then ends up coming right back out of the gate twice as strong. I think Scott is hinting that a rebound will happen soon.

REMINDER

>both are falling

Wow, really makes you think...

i don't understand...the pic is meant to imply trump is an alien or something?
why?

Having Romney measured for some cement shoes.

I have to belive they are equally redpilled, probably more than they let on. Miller the Killer can get away with it because he is not under the media spotlight in the way Trump is.

"Taking care of the Delegates"

You're asking an awful lot of questions, bud.

Working behind the scenes full time.

Setting up fundraising, getting his goons in RNC party platform comititee.

youtube.com/watch?v=FRs6KKjDm1o

AZN4TRUMP

Gathering dirt on Hillary.

Notice how everyone has been really quiet about Hillary lately? They don't want to release everything just yet. This is the calm before the storm.

Let us follow his example.

You were there? I was too. I had on the white pants blue blazer and red MAGA hat. I was forward the front of the protestors.

Donald Trump is not a TrueConservative™

You don't make billions of dollars in New York real estate without turning a few noses.

Me

They probably have a really close personal relationship, I wouldn't be shocked if he was being considered as a possible VP if he doesn't have somebody else in mind.

Trump is going to start a dynasty of leaders and I think Miller is going to be right beside all of them the whole way, eventually one day being a President too perhaps.

>"Wait for the plot twist this summer. You’re gonna love it."
Scott gets me all giddy and excited.

>Китaйгopoдcкий
Hy oн-тo нaхyй тyдa пoлeз?

I was the spic with the red MAGA hat.

Go to bed Dr. Carson.

LIZARD HUGGER ALERT

What a shame.

Sad, isn’t it? Americans spend hours per day receiving Jewish brainwashing, social engineering and degeneracy via cable TV, Hollywood and Newspapers. The JEWS controls the media, and the media controls YOUR MIND. America is a nation of hypnotized Jew-poodles. Everything is controlled by the Jewish Media Cartel- and they are all in cahoots with each other. The writers, producers, vice president, and field producers are 85% Jewish. 67% of americans are sheep who believe anything the government and media says.

Media Presidents and/or owners:
Jew - CBS - William S. Paley, Leslie Moonves
Jew - NBC - Jeffrey Zucker
Jew - ABC - Stuart Bloomberg and George W. Bodenheimer
Jew - ABC News - David Westin
Jew - CNN - Gerald Levin, Reese Schonfeld (co-founder)
Jew - FOX - Gail Berman, Rupert Murdoch Crypto Jew - MBS - Ronnessen
Jew - Daily News - Maxwell, real name Hoch Jew - US News - Zuckerman.
Jew - New York Times - Sulzberger
Jew - MGM Chairman - Harry Sloan
Jew - BBC - Michael Ian Grade, Mark Thompson
Jew - Sirius Satellite Radio - Scott Greenstein
Jew - Sony Pictures Chairman - Michael Lynton
Jew - Paramount Pictures - Bradley Alan Grey
Jew - 20th Century Fox - Sherry Lansing
Jew - News Corporation - Peter Chernin
Jew - Columbia Pictures - Kaufman
Jew - Warner Brothers - Barry M. Meyer
Jew - Reuters - Rothschilds
Jew - Associated Press - Rothschilds
Jew - The Young Turks - One Turk and 2 Jews. Creators Cenk Uygur (Shabbos goy), Ben Mankiewicz, Dave Koller
Jew - Clear Channel - Andrew Levin
Jew - Warner Co - Martin S. Davis
Jew - Dreamworks - Spielberg
Jew - Walt Disney Television, Touchstone Television, Buena Vista Television - Micheal D. Eisner
Jew - VIACOM - Sumner Murray Redstone, real name Rothstein
Jew - MTV - Murray Rothstein
Jew - Nickelodeon - Murray Rothstein
Jew - Universal Pictures - Stacey Snider
Jew - Universal Studios - Ron Meyer
etc...

Books don’t get published UNLESS it passes through Jew censorship. They owned it.

Why the fuck do people believe this? Do they actually think Bernouts have any loyalty towards the DNC? That they feel honor bound to support the Democratic nominee?

Bernouts don't fucking care about Clinton OR the Democratic Party. The ones that are registered dems will most likely vote for Shillary, the independents will either not really vote at all, some go to Hillary or go to Trump. Trump already polls well with Independents.

Most won't vote, watch. They are all young and most probably never voted before or this is their first election.

This is more retarded then people thinking that the Obama endorsement would somehow ensure Hillary gets 1000000000% of the support he has. Truth is, the King Nigger endorsement backfired. Nobody cares about this baboon.

IT MEANS ITS FUCKING OVER EVEN DILBERTMAN LOST HOPE

wat?
What does that mean?

That gap is much narrower than it used to be, and will narrow even more once the debates start. Also, Republican turnout is very high this election, whereas Democratic turnout is very low. We'll be fine so long as we all do our part and vote.

That's so based I can't even comprehend it

You missed Stephen Miller dropping nuclear redpills in Texas. That fucker was on fire

See me?

>White House press secretary?

If Katrina isn't. She is HARDCORE redpilled.

Miller shifted his Shiller Killer and Red Piller speech into fucking overdrive.

>What did he tell you do?
>Don't worry, I'll take care of him.

Romany bro when is the best time to visit Romania?
I would like to vacation in your country.

He's clickbaiting us

Guys you need to know your shit.

"Mass shootings" refer to any instance where 4 or more were injured or killed. Sometimes the injuries do not even have to be related to gunfire, just an injury in the course of a shooting. In about half of all "mass shootings" nobody dies. Just look at the data set they use yourself.

They are using a statistical trick with these arguments. Remember it's 4 or more, so if a terrorist stabs a police officer or kills 3 people it won't show up in these statistics.

3rd point: we don't know the full extent of Muslim crime in America because the government considers them "white" for the purpose of Census and crime statistics. So all violence being committed by Muslims and others of middle eastern origin is simply inflating the ""white"" crime stats in America. It isn't tracked as "Islamic terrorism" until it meets a certain strict standard. Remember the Fort Hood shooter, Nidal Hassan, who killed 13 and injured 30? Yeah that wasn't terrorism, that was "workplace violence" according to Obama.

Also just remind them 9/11/2001 = 3000 dead and 6/12/2016 = 50 dead, 50 injured. Not exactly your neighborhood gang shooting where 0 die.

Pertinent info for tomorrow's rally

>Members of New Students for a Democratic Society have a protest/un-permitted march planned to register their resistance to Trump. The protesters are planning to meet at 1601 Robbins Drive at 4 p.m. and then march to Buzbe’s house.

>The Houston Police Department's chief, Martha Montalvo, says the department does have a plan in place to make sure all is peaceful.

>Montalvo says because of the violence between Donald Trump supporters and protestors at other events around the country, her department is adding more officers that usual, even for a presidential candidate.

>A spokesperson for the Montgomery County Sheriff’s office told KHOU 11 News they just found out about Trump’s visit on Wednesday afternoon and that they are in the process of making contingency plans to deal with security and traffic.

Thanks for the link
Now a proud owner of a MAGA hat