Have you FUCKS considered collectively DRINKING BLEACH?

You guys are no better than the SJWs that cry and want words censored because it """"makes them le sad"""". Only you biccboys call it "shilling" instead of being politically correct.

How is it that any time someone wants to vote a true man into office -- like Gary Johnson, Mt Everest Conqueror, for instance -- you kids have to act like it must be some paid shill? SHAPE THE FUCK UP.

I like to cum and fart
want to touch my penis?

The irony.

Let me touch your penis, senpai desu

>How is it that any time someone wants to vote a true man into office -- like Gary Johnson

I don't know why but my sides are in pain and I'm a libertarian

Hmm, I wanted Jon Huntsman to win back in '08

automated thread sage and report

You saw that SpongeBob picture with CLOROX on the mug and decided to post, didn't you?

b-b-b-but muh wall!!!

I'm not picking up on the irony. Care to dive beyond your passive nihilism, and enlighten me?

[Or continue on with your faggotposts with no meritable response. (there's a new word: faggotposting) This is effortless on my part.]

You can't a have a lawful and free society without borders. If you don't have borders then any group of people can come in and begin to subjugate people violently. This is the antithesis to a free society. Since Gary Johnson supports open borders, therefore he isn't a libertarian.

Wow shut up shill

someone post the liberal face meme thing

also, Gary "Open Borders" Johnson is a cuck

Back to /reddit/

>unironically throwing your vote in the trash

You can have more accessible borders. You simply instill the natural law of 'Survival of the fit only the Strong survive'.

RIP anime fuck

My bad, forgot to attach this bitch in my post too

Protip: wasnt voting this election. Gary Johnson costs Hillary more votes than Trump.

The point of libertarianism isn't to instill some sense of natural selection. Instead it is to maximize freedom within a society.

Thomas Locke described the scenario in, I believe the Leviathan, you are imagining and said that it wasn't a good one. Instead in order for society to function and improve the amount of freedom one has in a civilized nation, people must come together and agree to these rules (the social contract). Therefore, if you allow people to come in without having intent to follow the social contract, then you won't be free to do anything.

Are you really able to do anything if someone could just come in and burn your property and then retreat to the safety of a nation with borders and organization?

Survival of the fittest doesn't lead to the maximum freedom.

You have this spook concept in your head of *here* and *there*, *my people* and *not my people*.

What if I said I didnt think like that? What if I said I couldnt give a fuck what that Locke person -- whoever he may be -- said?

shill detected

So you don't care about what the father of social contract theory, and thusly libertarianism says on the matter? If you don't then you aren't libertarian at all just like Johnson.

You aren't interested in promoting freedom, which means you are against my freedom and are therefore against me.

How is it a spook concept?

If you said you didn't think like that then you clearly don't understand libertarianism.

It is impossible for a society to be free unless people have some level of security that they won't be killed, have their property stolen, and that children will be able to grow to adulthood. Having open borders would hinder that because it greatly reduces security.

>guy fawkes mask
>Trump supporter

You're a bit mad don't you? I guess you should chill out

The point of libertarianism is to sell aristocracy to the gullible.

sage

>What if I said I didnt think like that? What if I said I couldnt give a fuck what that Locke person -- whoever he may be -- said?
What if I said nobody gives a fuck what you think since you're clearly uneducated trash, as you've demonstrated this entire thread. The only thing more pathetic than the shillbots raiding this board constantly is the actual people thinking there so smart and trying to shill, only to get btfo by one of the people here who actually have a brain.

Makes sense, considering you are brain dead.

Why drink bleach when I can force you to drink bleach?
That sounds more fun

Not really. You could say that is what it is used for, but that isn't really the intent.

I'm saying I never read a fucking john locke book in my life. But I do know sense when I see it.I will hear it from NONE of you non-Gary Johnson voters.

If you don't like us so much then fucking leave and never come back you little shit.
Let us meme in peace.

Then you aren't fit for a democratic society since you are demonstrating yourself to be an irrational agent who has a conclusion drawn and will not listen to logic in spite of what is said.

In order for a democratic society to work, the agents of them must be rational. If they aren't then the rational people should rule while the others serve.

I have debates with people on the left all the time online, the difference here is that they're not interested in debate, they just spam the same talking points over and over again. Completely fair to call them shills, because that's what they are (the vast majority at least)

A rational agent votes for trump and watche-- shut the FUCK up kid

>biccboys

Remember the more you type the more you got baited into responding seriously to a shitpost. Remember to sage

No. A rational agent can vote for whomever, but they must be able to supply reason for it. If you voted for Hillary for being a woman, it would still be a better reason than voting for Johnson because he is a libertarian. At least one is true.

Why would anyone vote for Johnson when he is running for a party that his views betray the values of?

Oh well. I suppose I was being too optimistic that by making decent posts I would attract decent discussion.

Tbh youre wastong your time trying attract decent discussion to a thread in which people find it humourous that someone is attempting decent discussion

I consider ~3 issues to be a single issue voter type. Past that, You have no right to ask me of my reasonings.

Hold up.
I would never censor shills. It is so much easier to let you all talk about your stupid fucking beliefs so everyone else can be like, "wow... These shills are retarded."
I 100% support your right to make yourself, and the people paying you, look like fools.

I got trip 999 in another thread, too. Funny how the world works.