Open-carry (armed) Trump supporters with shields stand guard outside Texas rally!

Open-carry (armed) Trump supporters with shields stand guard outside Texas rally!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realkingrobbo/status/743637890543030272
m.statesman.com/news/news/state-regional-govt-politics/overnight-trump-rallies-were-stricken-from-his-tex/nrghM/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source: twitter.com/realkingrobbo/status/743637890543030272

What does the shield say?

"Don't "??

DON'T TREAD ON ME probably.

And no one rioted or got stupid. Imagine that.

So they can have shields, why can't I have a morningstar?

Nah, not enough space. Only room for one or two more words.

Who here AZ rally on Sat?
Does Trump need a guard to do this for him? Where do we mobilize?

This. Who would of guessed the left was too cowardly to fuck with armed Texans?

Isn't open carrying handguns illegal in texas?

No

>Trump supporters armed with guns and riot shields
>MFW if one of these armed supporters gets Clinton resulting in Trump the victory

Nope. Thank you based wheelchair man.

Oh. Looks like it changed this year.

What happened to all the anti-fascist leftists that were so macho with beating up women and children in San Diego? Oh, that's right, too scared to hit someone carrying a gun.

I fucking called it. Leftists wouldn't dare act like animals in an open carry state.

wat

He meant 我的脸时,如果这些武装支持者之一得到克林顿导致特朗普胜利

Man it's like if people have the means to protect themselves it deters violence! Really makes you think....

Shields sound actually bretty neat.

They are non-lethal or specifically threatening yet allow supporters to attend the rally while also preventing protesters from cucking things up. They also have a message on them and show how a unified America can "build" a wall consisting of each person doing their part.

Also notice how no one protested here? It could just be the locale but chimpening liberals are far less likely to attack a wall of people with the equipment to prevent them from picking on lone or weak supporters like a mob.

Check out how the SS first came to be

Seeing this, who would have thought this country would have ended up like this 15 yrs ago?
People standing armed to defend a candidates right to speak and voters right to hear without a legitimate fear of violence.
How did we get to this point?
Way to unite America Obama.

Top bantz lad

dont hotdog

what is this, bb. It's like an ar16 and a scar had sweet sweet sex

Location means jack shit
Fountain Hills in AZ is pretty out of the way, normally a 30 min drive from any shit hole in AZ and yet the protestors made it there.
That's where we met out soros big tittied tranny.
Also Fountain Hills is a white community so it wasn't people that lived there

Youre right - Liberal protestors are like the brown shirts that eventually became SS death squads

G*d bless the US and Emperor Trump

So how much are these shields?

>Get a MAGA hat get 50% off a FREEDOM Shield!

Fuck you I'd buy it

I think it has a lot to do that with this being fuckin Texas, arguably the USA of the USA. I remember hearing about some blm dumbasses trying to block off a freeway in I think Dallas or Houston and cops shutting that shit down quick as fuck. They sent I think 2 or 3 cops for every protestor

"Don't Comply"

It's their group name

>W-w-we need to ban guns to stop violence
>Civilian armed "militia" single handed my prevent a violent riot with mere gun presence

This is how you make America Great. That will teach liberals from pulling that San Jose bullshit in gun tooting Texas.

Need a dead pool going on the heat stroke.
Bring water

Looks like a fal

My brother wants to go. I'd go but I have to work.

I'd also open carry if I went.

>this will never happen in Sweden.

Seeing Americans protecting their 1st amendment rights by practicing their 2nd amendment rights makes me want to move there. This is democracy and freedom in action.

Hell yeah

fuck this makes me feel good to be an American.

Kek, I would do this but I'm a fag and don't look like a typical gun owner

>tfw broad on the left reminds me of both blake bortles and will farrell
>but would still hit it with full force

killyourselves

that guy probably wasn't in the army, just a phony militia faggot

What a bunch of try-hard tough guys. If they want to play pretendies at being soldiers why don't they go and actually sign up.

i bet most of em have, and/or are back from tour. you don't understand American men. we really do it.

Bet they weren't. They look like try-hard faggots

>keep the black girls in the back

I bet you most of them are the opposite of what you just said. I should know, I wore the uniform

It's the right arm of the free world user

Better than a welfare queen lmao

what do military men look like in civvies?

pics would be best.

Like civilians, sorry but I won't give you any fap material.
You sound like a flaming closet case btw

Shields are a good idea bun guns make them look like faggots. Makes me want to get my gun and protest those guys while they protest the protesters.

>but guns make them look like faggots.
This is the future of our country.

>projection

You goddamn little commie faggot, i aught to fucking rip your fucking asshole out with a goddamn steak fork goddamn it fucking pussy

>private event
>people trying to hear a political candidate in a closed area
>people violently disrupt and attack said people because they don't like what the politician is saying
>people trying to attend event arm themselves to prevent violent aggressors from halting their progress
>"des supporters r gay doe, muh 1st amendmunt"

You are a fucking nigger

That's actual militia fag to you buddy

>Makes me want to get my gun and protest those guys while they protest the protesters
That's called "escalation of force."
Jose-san please go. If you actually owned a gun or ever saw one in your life you'd realize how retarded of an Idea that is.

Texas is based as fuck. I'm from Maryland, but when I visited Texas I realized I was born in the wrong state.

delete this

ITT:
guns fags having a hard on
don't worry that's totally normal

I wanted to say something about this fucking guy.

t. Texas born and raised
Damn I love my state!

Why are they always white?

You can. Just gotta afford one ya neet

>dem titties on the bottom left
Good lord.

because nonwhites don't have legal gun permits

>he's a titsman

Because white white people move society forward

>he's an assman like a common nigger or homo

Don't talk to me and my wife's son ever again.

>being this poorly disguised of a closet homosexual

>dealing with leftists the right way
>just like the SA of old

Literally brings a tear of joy to my eye

You need to use this and start a nationwide militia to ensure nobody can fuck with trump rig the election or fuck with trump when he gets into office.

I can't believe anyone could be this based anymore. You earned my respect whoever participated in this

Some bikers are mobilizing to patrol the parking lots and around the coliseum. Conceal carry too.

Arpaio isn't going to take any shit from protestors anyway, especially faggot illegals waving the Mexican flag.

There aren't even any anti-trump liberals in texas. I'd like to see them try this in some nigger hell hole.

oh look,they're wearing "i have a small penis" pack.
good for them

Ι fucking love Texas

Don't even pick her up unless you've got a sidearm.

Texas really is America. It breaks my fucking heart to see what's happened to Houston and San Antonio.

Why do guns make you think of cocks? Or is there something about these men that make you start thinking of their penises? How do you imagine them? Do you like a man in uniform?

Literally the best way to deal with violent chimpout anti gun lefties is to show up with guns

>if they chimp they get shot
>if they get guns they're hypocrites and they probably lose the gunfight anyway

Come up with some uniform designs for these patriots Sup Forums I wanna see your ideas

Do you think I'll bring The Emperor bad attention?
Inb4 they try and call me a racist white guy
Soy un frijolero

They're some big guys

Man. They arent saying it but apparently SA cancelled the Trumo rally so its a fundraiser now. Didnt cancel the Trump protest though. SAPD says they will arrest anyone open carrying at the protest, except the paid protestors.

Theyve dumped a million katrina refugees on us over ten years and now the islamic state refugees.

I'm bringing the heavy weapons

I don't get it

Damn I wish this was texas.

Thats even better reason to go brah!!

UUUU

>mexiniggers attack Californians
>Californians get BTFO
>mexiniggers try to riot against Texans
>Mexiniggers get BTFO a second time

m.statesman.com/news/news/state-regional-govt-politics/overnight-trump-rallies-were-stricken-from-his-tex/nrghM/

>On Friday, a San Antonio luncheon fundraiser for Trump will be held at the Oak Hills Country Club even as the Texas Democratic Party is opening its two-day convention nearby at the Alamodome.

That democratic concention is going to bring loads of trouble.

Probably something only militaryfags know like the Patch is missing a flag, misplacement, or his title/rank. Still don't see it as a big deal, people use camo for sports anyways. Why isnt beaner hunting a sport?

>I wish this was texas
that's right outside gilleys, what are you talking about?

t. regular gilleyan

the more the trump rallies get assaulted, though, the more people wll vote for trump

I can't help but feel these people are harming trump

>Also notice how no one protested here?

Theyre saving up for the tx democrat convention.

What is that sock thing around the ammo clip?

I have the same jacket

That smug sonofabitch

#nofatchicks

>I don't get it
No combat patch

Im old fag Army. I have some ACUs that werent issued. Hell I have marine digital desert camo. I got nam era olive drab and sparse tiger stripes.

Why don't you DELET the blue and the red parts already