Please delete kpop general

they make like 232323232329048209384902384 threads a day and post nothing but twinks and whores, thereby sucking up a quite unjust amount of bandwidth for Sup Forums, they should be cut, cut and forbidden to post on my Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/een4y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

penis

This.

kpg is literally carrying Sup Forums to a 5-star match every single day and yet you marks keep getting worked

die gibberishposter

maybe you could devote your time to making quality threads instead of whining like a baby on a vietnamese agricultural science message board

It's fun watching madthreads. :)

>worked into a shoot
SEETHING

They stay inside their containment thread, unlike some other autists. Filter it. Move on.

Problem?

lol trigget

just ignore and be glad your life is at least a bit less pathetic than theirs

i really don't understand why you people make these threads. the only people who can see them are the kpoppers because everyone whos been on Sup Forums for more than a week knows better and filtered them

OBSESSED

Who are you quoting?

i would let that 2d thot suck up my bandwidth

Newfag here. Are these "general" threads auto generated, posted by users of Sup Forums, or Sup Forums itself.

more mei qi please

Posted by (probably autistic) users of Sup Forums

never insult meggy like that again

Grimes threads are infinitely worse. Again, at least kpop posters stay in their designated holding pen. Grimesfags enter every/any thread spamming her dogshit music and derailing the convo into nonexistence.

Ah right. I wonder if it's the same few people too, because the Guitar and Bass General always uses very similar anime girl with guitar pics.

Yes, usually one or a few posters that make them.

100% agree, it's literally just waifu spamming with no music discussion. it belongs on /s/ more than here

Full of cunts who make themselves believe the memes are funny, but really they're just obsessed with Kpop girls n shit

kpg still makes up for 90% of Sup Forums activity
without us this board would be retired, you're welcome retards

I even went there asked them why didn't they talk about the goddamn music but they didn't have an answer

lots of people wanna make new threads. it's very competitive

Sadly, this () is true. Wouldn't be dead, but I'd be way slower.

I usually just laugh them for being so pathetic. And they're harmless as they probably are too autistic to leave their containment thread. So yeah, they don't belong, but we kind need them.

Imagine they're like the sewers of Sup Forums: disgusting and you'd never go there unless to see some shit, but you wouldn't want it gone.

Woops. Sadly, THIS rather ()

guess why they didn't answer

When you get a You and it isn't for you

good triple and good double self-reply

because it's a stupid fucking question
why not just open your eyes and read instead of posting at all
you Sup Forumstants are so damn autistic you make us look good

Here's a free one

damn . . . . . . . . .

not even autistic; i think they're just really young

They replied, but no one came up with a solid response, the best one I got was that allegedly they did discuss the music, but only when there's new stuff being released

Listen to Perfect Velvet

word

streamable.com/een4y

I can assure you that kpop fans are well past the age of 18

Welp, I tried. KPOP is never going away.
...unless...

i was talking about the Sup Forumsple

they stay in their general so it's fine. We have the contaminated zone closed off so let them stay there

Sup Forums, get your newfags under control. these sorts of threads always get the troops riled up and soon enough we won't be able to be contained anymore and you'll regret fucking with us

Yes

desu i'd love to talk about music in kpg, but the shitposting garners more responses. i thrive of those (you)'s

*pushes up glasses*
actually based on the last thread it's 35%

kpg owns this thread now!

You're welcome. See you in hell.