/sag/

General for India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan and Maldives.
རྗེ་བརྒྱུད་པདྨ edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Yk9IDEOxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>རྗེ་བརྒྱུད་པདྨ

???

Daily reminder that Nepal belongs to the mongoloid races and shitskins and pooskins will be removed, and assam will be free of shitskin control.

we noble mongoloids will inherit the earth and you sh*tskins and c*mskins will be exterminated and enslaved.

Sup Forums fucks up non latin encodings, it's tibetan I think

Nepal-user please come and tell the chinaman that he is wrong

Daily reminder that diaspora fags need to fuck off with their meme opinions.

>implying

time to btfo out of you shitskins for the 3rd time alongside your wh*te devil masters. war with india now!

Language user if you post something in non english please post tell us what it is. It kills me inside.

Diasporafags are literally cancer. Fucking hell.

Ignore all the desperate diaspora cancers.

It is in Dzongkha/actually works for any Tibetan dialect. Can't you just Google for fuck's sake? That's the name of the queen of Bhutan.

I googled it but it gave weird results with no clear answer. Queen looks beautiful and cultured.

Btw are you from NE?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Yk9IDEOxA

A good Nepali (not in Nepali language maybe) song.

No. Karnataka.

Noice (although too much filter). The house at 1:28 looks exactly like my ancestral house.

Cool.

Are you O.P.

OK so what would happen in the hypothetical situation that South India becomes independent? How would the rest of India be impacted? Would SI sink or swim?

What would happen in the hypothetical situation that cancerous diasporafags stops making abhorrent posts?

>OK so what would happen in the hypothetical situation that South India becomes independent? How would the rest of India be impacted? Would SI sink or swim?
They will soon broken into several states again. Kinda like the Federal Republic of Central America.

What is going on lately between China and India? I've seen on the news that there's some kind of military standoff

Life will be good. Gas the diaspora Now!

why is Bhutan in this?
they looks more like a mix of central asian and east asian.
do they feel like south asian or more like they are there own thing?

China likes to timely poke its neighbors.

Bhutan is geographically in South Asia, and shares significant cultural relations with India with 75% of its population being Buddhists and 24% being Hindus.

>Bhutan is located on the southern slopes of the eastern Himalayas, landlocked between the Tibet Autonomous Region to the north and the Indian states of Sikkim, West Bengal, Assam, and Arunachal Pradesh to the west and south.

But who has the upper hand in this dispute? I gather its a territory claiming problem?

North East India is very Similar to Bhutan. N.E. Indians are our countrymen and Bhutan is our best friend.

why is /SAG/ such a terrible place?

Yes. Has anyone ever seen one if these in the market before?

No. Is it mustard sauce? I get my stuff from Reliance fresh never seen it before.

Border dispute in the Doklam area (where Sikkim's, Tibet's and Bhutan's borders meet). The Chinese wanted to build a road there but they were encroaching into Indian territory so India sent troops to evict the construction people, leading to conflict.
All of SAARC is included.
Why do you think?

That is a product of Bhutan. We used to have a lot of kasundi and chili pickle from Bhutan at home for some reason, especially that brand.

Not really like the NE states desu, at least linguistically and in terms of religion. More like Ladakh and Sikkim.

It is similar to the state of Sikkim and Arunanchal Pradesh.

Thats cool. Most famous SA product in my area would be Tibetan winder cloths.

Yeah, Monpas are Buddhist and speak a Tibetic language but they're the minority, same as in Sikkim. Even in Sikkim, only the Bhutias are Tibetic. Lepchas are Buddhist, but that was introduced to them by Bhutias. And then the narrow majority of people are Nepali Hindus.

He's not even /sag/ diaspora. He's Afghan.

I don't know how many times his inbred ancestors fucked or whether his mom took opium while she was pregnant but he's cancerous and has the most unjustified superiority complex I've ever seen.

They have a lower percentage of people living in extreme poverty and better sanitation. Afghanistan is SAARC hence belongs to /sag/ though he doesn't want it and keeps asking me to remove Afghanistan from the OP text.

>They have a lower percentage of people living in extreme poverty and better sanitation.
Sucks for your state I guess.
>though he doesn't want it and keeps asking me to remove Afghanistan from the OP text.
Yeah fuck him.

The other guy with the Dutch flag is even more annoying. I think he killed himself or something.