Why?

Plastic surgery should be made illegal unless it is for re-constructive purposes after an accident.
LOOK AT THIS SHIT!!!
WHYYYY!!!
WHYYYYYYYY!!!

Why would you turn yourself from a super cute girl into a bizarro alien???
Is this a mental illness?

Tell me Sup Forums...

I guess nobody cares for the death of beauty.

What is beauty?

left is cute though, she literally turned herself into generic korean mmorpg slider preset ripped from a BDO subreddit.

Koreans now have an extremely vapid plastic consumer culture that rivals our own

The best backslash is when both parents are plastic and then you see them all in one photo aith kids and the kids looks like monsters.

Ah the nature never fails.

Would ask on date before operation if she changed hair cut for me. After operation she looks like alien.

Same case. Was ok even before. Also why is after always with makeup but no makeup at before photo?

>What is beauty?
>Korean flag.
Yes.You really need a refresher course on beauty.
You and Japan keep producing those monsters and turn cure girls into ayy lmaos.
Plastic surgeons who agree to deform perfectly normal people should be thrown in jail and in the case of my pic they deformed a beautiful girl.
I am so mad right now!!!

>this pic
>same thing again
What kind of culture forces beautiful women to deform themselves like that?For crying out loud the butcher hack made her fucking eyes and brows uneven and gave her ayy lmao no-jaw.

>japan

???

>???
Don't pretend that you don't know what i am talking about.
Literally Korea tier.

do you love japan

Japan is a powerful nation, I love Japan

Do you love Japan?

How can you love something that you don't know in its entirety.
On the other hand i am disgusted by your plastic doll image for beauty and the cutting up of beautiful women so you can turn them in plastic faces.

do you hate japan

she looked pretty nice before surgery desu

What is up with those binary questions?
Are you a bot?

How are the Korean plastic surgeons so skilled though

she was unironically cuter before, just needed a proper haircut

Plastic surgery should be made illeg-

I don't see anything wrong with it inherently. Of course from my subjective point of view plastic surgery often makes a person look worse but hey, that's just my opinion man.

aren't you cherry picking?
south korea is famous for the huge amount of plastic surgery but I remember that somewhere around 80% of all operations are the double eyelid operation to make them look like westeners.

>cherrypicking
>cut up your eyes
>normal
Are you retarded?This is literally the same thing.Their eyes are perfectly normal.

I don't really understand why people hate the plastic surgery so much.

If they don't like the way they look, why shouldn't they be able to change it? It doesn't hurt anybody

>It doesn't hurt anybody

Who does it hurt?

I guess you could argue the patient but I'm sure the majority of people who receive some kind of plastic surgery in Korea are satisfied

Whoa, she was cute

>Who does it hurt?
It hurts all those young beautiful people that will be exposed to this fake plastic culture and brainwashed into doing the same.
It hurts the partner of this person since plastic surgery is a lie.

Remember the joke about the children?

What if she was born ugly instead of already attractive and turned out like the second pic? Don't be a hypocrite mate.

>It hurts all those young beautiful people
Refer to this post, yeah fuck all the other scumbags who were born ugly right, poor pretty people. Fuck you're disgusting

>yeah fuck all the other scumbags who were born ugly right
I guess you are up for marrying a plastic doll and end up with little monsters once she gives labor?You love being lied to?

How ignorant can you be?

I actually agree with OP.

Cosmetic surgeons are all scum bags...
They are worse than heroin dealers but more socially accepted.

Looked better before.

why cant you accept that western cunts and eastern cunts have different beauty standard?
plus that pic isnt even the same person.

Fuck korean cometic surgery monsters look creapy.

Also go out in the fucking sun and get a tan ffs you dumb koreans...

Hurts society and themselves and their families.

Because Asians are backwards.

Beauty standards have evolved trough the ages but there has been one thing constant for all of them.They were alway natural.
This ayy lmao ''beauty'' standard can not survive in a natural environment.

What will happen with your ''beauty'' standard if your society gets thrown back to the stone age?

I wouldn't marry someone looking generic as fuck mate, but if it makes people feel better then why the fuck not? It'll improve their quality of life nonetheless. Not everyone does it to be able to get kids. Obviously at some point you're going to see your gfs photos when she was younger or whatever and at that point you can put 2 and 2 together.

why do you hate east asian

That's like saying a drug addiction improves someones life.

I know a Filipino girl who got a Michael Jackson nose for her 18th birthday.
It fucked up her once cute face and it's getting worse over time.

I think her nose is growing and changing shape as she gets older making the silicon extension look even weirder.

I'd be happy if parents like this would just die desu.

Honestly cosmetic surgeons are bigger scum than drug dealers.

monolids > wannabe white double eyelids

>That's like saying a drug addiction improves someones life.
It improves the drug dealers life :^)
So i guess you could say that there are many happy plastic surgeons in Korea.
They lack any morals whatsoever but they are happy.

Honestly though they are certainly bigger scum than drug dealers.

A drug dealer is often someone who grew up in a shitty house hold, had no role decent role models, parents didn't care about his grades or future and was set up in life to be a failure.

A cosmetic surgeon typically got a good private school education, mum and dad loved them and set them up to succeed in life.

These are people with the brains to become engineers, architects, lawyers and real doctors but they decided they would rather butcher up the faces of young naive girls with poor judgement.

No, that's not like saying a drug addiction improves a life. You can't even begin to compare both. Unless you're seriously sick in the head and didn't need the surgery in the first place due to BDD, chances are it's going to improve the life of a person who got the surgery if done correctly. Btw implants aren't the only thing that constitutes a cosmetic surgery.

body dysmorphia is a mental illness which drives men and women to pay the plastic jew to turn them into hideous monsters with like 1 percent chance of coming out okay.

>You can't even begin to compare both

I can and I will..

>Both are responsible for mental health problems
>Both often regret their choice
>Both can cause physical harm to the body
>Both are a mistake people often do when young and naive
>Both can lead to habits that are often pushed along by mental health issues
>Both are use to relieve emotional and psychological pain.

There are so many similarities.

>>You can't even begin to compare both
>I can and I will..
>>Both are responsible for mental health problems
>>Both often regret their choice
>>Both can cause physical harm to the body
>>Both are a mistake people often do when young and naive
>>Both can habits are often pushed along by mental health issues
>>Both are use to relieve emotional and psychological pain.
>There are so many similarities.

I see this kind of shit even with women here

You know what else is a shame?

Cosmetic surgery is getting more and more accepted with every generation.

Why does it bother you so much?
Are you a girl?

Whatever, It's important that each individual determine his own sense of aesthetics.

Because it's completely fucked up and sickening and I hate that this kind of stuff exists.

>Korea

>White knighting

>cuck country
>calling others white knights
>not realise we are actually insulting cosmetic surgery victims

So you asume that I am like the media portrayl of what Swedish people are?

Here's a hint for you, the media portrayal of the average Swede is very scewed.

The media likes to portray faggy homos from Stockholm as the "Average Male" but that isn't right.

Most of Sweden is Right wing outside of Stockholm.

Are you retarded?White knighting would be defending her post surgery.
Are you an imbecile?
>inb4 he replies to me
It was a rhetorical question.

What? A good deal of them specialize in fixing severe facial deformities and things like burn damage.

girl on the right is vietnamese since she's wearing that shirt.

girl on the left is japo-korean and likely a guy.

the right is worse

if you cant notice it you are pretty much beyond help

koreans tend to have big, somewhat manly jaws on average. i think its their cultural insecurity about it.

she went from proper asian to ayy lmao, what a waste.

Right, what if someone is not BDD/mentally ill/inferior-facial-development-confirmed-by-a-craniofacial-surgeon-backed-up-by-facts-ugly, or TL;DR, just simply fucking objectively ugly? I'm not gonna take drugs to ruin my life, I'll try to get PS to improve it. Of course you can end up fucked up, that's just the nature of it. If you want people to stop getting surgeries because they feel they're less worth than they are, maybe start putting less emphasis on looks? Or you only care about "beautiful" people ruining their poor faces?

As I said, people have their lives, they chose to opt for a surgery. None of your business. It's easier for them to change themselves than to change the society that promotes vanity.

>is (not) inferior-facial-development-confirmed-by-a-craniofacial-surgeon-backed-up-by-facts-ugly
Alright I fucked this part up, but you get what I mean

All I can hear is Swedish cuck talk.

That kind of thing is okay but shoving silicon implants in 18 yr old girls noses is fucked up.