What is your honest, unbiased opinion about Princess Vittoria of House Savoia?

What is your honest, unbiased opinion about Princess Vittoria of House Savoia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oiill79mU7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Raised for BBC.

DELET

Too white for Shitalians.

I would fuck her.

african tribe of shtialians stole this white girl somewhere

Nobility is a meme and has no place in the modern world.

You guys fucked up desu

shes cute

Called the carabinieri on your pedo ass, enjoy being Mahmoud's bitch in prison :^)

i thought modern italy was a republic.
are they still privileged?

Sadly, it is.
No, the royal family was banished until recently

so what are common italians' view on nobles like?
are they in favor of them for muh tradition?

our current prime minister is a count

People usually don't care about them, but they still hold many powerful positions (for example, our current PM is a noble). In general, you only hear about them when they are involved in some scandal, which surely doesn't help. Also, what could possibly be the hereditary prince (he is at the center of a dynastic dispute) took part in our biggest song festival with this piece of shit that caused widespread hilarity and mockery
youtube.com/watch?v=Oiill79mU7Q

thanks

Basically most italians don't give a shit aside a small minority that is obsessed with muh monarchy.

I don't understand why, our current system is already basically a monarchy, it's the same 5-6 corrupt fucks controlling everything.
I don't see how a monarchy would be any different from what we have now.
Or hell, what the US has too, it's still the same few elite multicorporation CEOs controlling everything, even if we had a monarchy again pretty much nothing would change, the people controlling everything behind the scene would still hold all the actual power, using whatever stupid family the public wants to jack off to as puppets.

Christ, why are italians so stupid and superficial on everything.
We're a nation stuck between a bunch of incompetent indolent corrupt faggots and a bunch of rabid lobotomized nationalistic nostalgic obsessed baboons.
You just can't win, everyone here seems to be a fucking retard.

Good, now do everyone a favor and migrate to Germany so that you can be a whiny fag somewhere else

Cute!

IF SHE BREATHE

He's right though.