curve edishaan

post more halal OP

Hot af, would convert for.

4th for based Erdogan

>iranian
>based erdoggo
pure coincidence

Checked.
Also I don't quite follow. You'll have to spell it out for me.

well idk, erdoggo is a retard desu

Sorry Atashit, but ErdoCHAD is based af

not really. his """"foreign policy"""" is getting #rekt left and right lul

Doesn't change the fact he's saving your country from the cancer Atashit created.

kys pls thx. when will we end shia scum really. i cant wait.

Didn't you hear based Erdogan? Islam is Islam.

>qt little Bana will never sit on your lap
Just fuck my shit up pham

>Iranian shitposting

>he doesnt know for erdoggo islam is islam and islam is sunni
kek

Bait harder

Bana needs to be my wife desu

>reality is bait
cant wait for shia genocide desu senpai

Nice bait Atashit

>pedos

Get a load of this faggot

*leaves hot steamy shit in your thread*

What's the point with hijabs if they can dress like that and look sexy?

/ME/
/NA/ left just letting y*u know

Does anyone here follow a madhab if so how did you choose one
Also how did it go from "72 sects will be in hellfire" to "all 4 schools are correct"

What you doing on the Piccadilly?

>Turk wants to genocide
why am i not surprised

I turd in mouth of people who don't like erdogan

She need gook husband

There was an Asian guy in Iraq who became Muslim and married an Iraqi girl

How have you been Lebanon? Uni starts in a few days.

>when a general originally made as a containment zone for berbers is doing better than a 4 years old general with a large community and lot's of memes.
makes the nogging nagging

honestly pretty good desu, i started uni yesterday, enjoy your last few days for me f a m

pls no bully
Unlucky, how was it? I'm gonna try my best to cram everything I want to do in the last 5 days.

couldnt understand a word out of the lecturers mouth so i left early lol
im gna try go /out/ soon before the workload gets serious

Lemme guess the lecturer was indian? I had one in my first semester and I understood nothing.
>try go /out/ soon
What's on your mind?

probably blue mountains, you got any plans?

Yeh, going to the city tomorrow. There's a new exhibition I want to see.

what exhibition is this m8 if you dont mind sharing

I can only tell Lebanon sorry. :^)

I hate sandpeople.

me too

Fuck off. Shia and Erdogan are based, cure your shit taste.

Erdocuck is Sunni scum though. Don't you Aliniggers hate Sunnis?

Pleasing orientalist halfwits while still behaving like a filthy slut. Most "muslims" today are dogmatic retards who can't look beyond religious laws to grasp the purpouse they serve; so as long as you throw a towel on a woman's head she's halal, and whoever dares to let some hair show has a good stoning coming for them, even if they behave and dress modestly. It stopped being about ethical virtures long ago, today they only care about codes and signs of cultural submission.
pls nuke us

The 4 schools thing isn't about them being all correct, or the only correct ones. They're just the most followed used. Basically, the four schools are Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera. Does that mean they're the only browsers that work ? no. Does that mean they're the only browsers that never fuck up and that others are completely useless ? No, it's just a matter of preference.
>how to choose a school
If you take religion seriously, you'll have different answers to your questions sooner or later. Then, you'll choose whatever seems right to you.

>tfw the cancerous Maghr*shits are efficiently contained

I didnt get the reference

>Aliniggers
I'm not, ya himar. And not every Shii is stupid enough for this, only hopeless subhumans fall for the fitna meme.

a /me/ is actually interestig reza was right
>erdogan is based
Excuse me are you for real?

Actually no, he's not based. But he's demonstratively the best Turkey has right now imo, especially compared to kekmalists.

they are just ERPing in maghreb though

>liking Erdogan
Can't get worse than that in my opinion

Is ass like that common in /mena countries? Would local qt's date or marry a white man?

yes, this specimen is actually less curvy than a normal middle easterner. and no, they reserve themselves for big muslim cock. white pussy europeans have no chance at all.

Why the fuck would I wanna fuck a Muslim in a 1000 years? You're deluding yourself roach.

dont be salty because you cant get yourself a nice ass olive/brown woman inbred Hapsburg.

an actual meaningful post in /Mena/, if that's not rare I don't know what is

Tbh i dont think he is this bad man they make him out to be either, always said it.

hes pretty bad actually. but you wouldnt really understand it.

As bad as the plebbit makes it out to be

maybe worse but its a long story. reddit fags only see the problem from "muh k*rds" angle. k*rds are like a single mosquito in a marsh of problems.

Indian accents are the worst. And Japanese too. I had a Japanese math teacher and I couldn't understand him at all.

The issue with him is that he is a massive faggot but he is obviously better than any kemalishit

didn't he want to build the biggest palace ever for himself

Why did you split up the general?

this cesspool doesn't deserve to witness my posting genuis

Wait a minute...

African's chimped nothing new

sup niqqas?

wtf I want to rape her now

ayo

sadly this
Plus Turkey is doing very well with Erdogan if you compare it to Morocco, Algeria or even Egypt.

which frog are you?

Hello, i heard the things are getting bad there?

check out the news, he already built it 2-3 years ago

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

how so? the aqsa thing? its just some durkas chimping out and its limited to certain parts of jerusalem

Hmm nice
>how so
You know how it is with msm

gotta give credit to erdoggo though. he creates butthurt on a major scale world wide. hitler would be proud.

yeah, I fakkin hate this media circus of a conflict too

its specifically done to buttblast muslims and well who knew, it worked!

but now israel is i guess backing down because they are a bunch of pussies desu

Kemalist would be better for the simple reason that westerners would like Turkey better, you know, if sucking the west's dick for economic reasons is still a thing
Turkey is just one step away from both a full kleptocracy(again) and a meme country because of him 2bh

the one that likes anonimity
so what's going on with the embassy shooting ?

>backing down
wait what

israel removed metal detectors and shit as far as i know

lost potential is amazing. kemalists are cancer as well tbqh, they are as bad as durqas. they literally believe papatürk is gods shadow on turkey and we should follow his ideals without questioning which is exactly what he didnt want, at least according to his speeches. its very much like islam, just put papatürk instead of mohammad.

Anything can buttblast Muslims tbqhwym8

not following the events, sorry

so you'd prefer it if Turks sold their country to the EU and made it Ukraine 2.0 ? At least Erdogan isn't playing either Russia's or the US' game, he's doing what he thinks is right for his country and not trying to lick whatever boots will reward his good boy behaviour later

>israel removed metal detectors
This has to be the most retarded decision Israel ever took

didn't Ataturk justify having only one party in the country by saying that any rational person would vote for his party anyway? KInda funny, your country really needs a better alternative, even neolibs would be good.

anything can buttblast anyone desu. people are too emotional in general.

True, Muslims are in particular more emotional about their religion

no he didnt say such a thing as far as i know. but regardless of whatever he did, people were still pretty much into islam back in his day. he opened some opposition parties but they all spiraled down into islamic path and then they were closed pretty much immediately.

neolibs are literally the ones that made erdoggo who he is today. back in 2010 when erdoggo was campaigning for a referendum which was to change the way high court judges are going to be choosen. all libcucks voted yes for it and then erdoggo filled high court with gülen's judges. top kek. i hate liberals more than islamists desu.

NEVER NEOLIBS JUST NO

Well actually since they destroy countries and economies I wouldn't really shed a tear for turkey, but still they are a scourge.

Fuck Islam
Fuck Allah
CON LOS TERRORISTAS

>so you'd prefer it if Turks sold their country to the EU and made it Ukraine 2.0 ? At least Erdogan isn't playing either Russia's or the US' game, he's doing what he thinks is right for his country and not trying to lick whatever boots will reward his good boy behaviour later

You see my problem with that it's not the complete picture, while Erdogan is taking a different stand than either pro east/west he's doing terribly at it. Turkey as a cunt doesn't need the EU, the EU will need it if Turkey made the realization of its importance in the region, and acted as a decent country and it is not doing that currently

like remember the emotional breakdown people had when trump was elected. it was so funny. people dont realize such behaviour only fuels trump even more. he and most of his votebase felt like they were doing something right if it was hurting libcucks in such a manner. a proper common logic course should be mandatory every year of school.

pretty much what this guy says, i agree. also you guys should recognize northern cyprus sooner or later

LAS MALVINHAS SON PALESTINAS

You'd need to be Ukraine to fuck up as much as Ukraine did, the EU unironically follows the "can we all just get along?" mantra.
well anyway what your country seems to need is investment, and that capital would come from western countries so you'd have to approach the west in some way. Anyone who can pull a lot of investment is good.

ic

you guys?

>recognize Northern Cyprus
never ever

but at what cost really? west is supporting pkk and gülen, pretty much two organizations sworn to destroy turkey. thats why erdoggo doesnt really want to deal with west. hes like, give me these people and i ll be good boy. but then germany doesnt give them and acts opposite. and then germany gets butthurt when turkey acts accordingly.

usa is equally idiot. hurr durr i am not going to give my nato ally turkey patriots and i ll also harbor k*rd terrorists because of some war i myself started and then i ll get buttblasted when turkey tries to buy s400.

world politics is bullshit. whole world is run by bunch of idiot faggots. only somewhat capable leader is putin but hes basically russian mafia so hes an idiot as well.

pick your posion.

i was saying it to the palestenian

palestine. erdoggo really has a hard on for you people. time to pay whats due. recognize that damn half island.

He's on good terms with Gaza, Abbas isn't a fan of it, and so his good relations with Cyprus remains a priority.