Turkish-Occupied Kurdistan

What is to be done about Turkish-Occupied Northern Kurdistan?

Even after decades of popular resistance, the Turkish government is repressing Kurdish liberation movements in the Bakur province of Kurdistan with reprehensible violence and murder.

Turkey is in NATO, but NATO members such as Iceland have already recognized Kurdish independence, and recognition of Kurdish national rights can therefore only expand in the future, with probable all-over Nordic support coming very soon.

Will Turkey peacefully remove its armies from Kurdistan and co-operate or continue on its road to becoming a rogue state under Erdogan's authoritarian and militant policies?

Other urls found in this thread:

kurdistan24.net/en/interview/91a42133-9158-42f7-a7ea-412d3d2d1fcb/Russian-Consulate--Russia-could-support-Kurdish-Independence
nytimes.com/1991/02/04/opinion/l-iceland-puts-the-west-to-shame-on-baltics-964391.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3wnOenvYPUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>such as Iceland
aha ha ha

Maybe this is more to the tune of your militant ideology instead of legal diplomacy

kurdistan24.net/en/interview/91a42133-9158-42f7-a7ea-412d3d2d1fcb/Russian-Consulate--Russia-could-support-Kurdish-Independence

>recognized Kurdish independence

is that a thing?

what fucking diplomacy you sperg?
am i the one running around making hostile propaganda claiming icelandic support?
iceland, ohohohohohoh

DAILY reminder that opposing national independence movements is being on the wrong side of history, and that Iceland is always on the right side of history.

nytimes.com/1991/02/04/opinion/l-iceland-puts-the-west-to-shame-on-baltics-964391.html

Daily reminder that the independence movement is based on opposing to behave civil.

feels good that most k*rds in turkey dont even want independence because they dont want to live in a communist shit hole.

Iceland, when will you recognze South Ossetian independence?

>dont want to live in a communist shit hole.

And instead live in Turkey, a dictatorship with purges, no free media and islamist policies?

still better than a commie shit hole desu

i d rather live in turkey instead of living for example in cuba or venezuela

>fgm
>no fgm

Yes I agree, not starving is better than starving

you also have proper internet, health care, you can earn good money etc.

you cant just insult erdoggo desu and you ll be fine otherwise.

Certainly not an independent Kurdistan, that is not the answer to anything

You're exaggerating. Erdo still tries to present the image of not being corrupt

>no sea access
>country
pick one

what's your opinion on fgm and other kurdish practices turkey provided a forum to go against for, just to get stabbed in the back?

Could you rephrase?

wouldn't mind losing that shithole as long as we send all of them to there.
thing is vast majority of kurds don't want to leave.

Kind of.

Kurds lived in structures where women were of the worth of a goat, getting their pussy lips stitched together to make them tighter or something, picture that.
Turkey provided a forum to against such practices just to be blamed for all kinds of obstacles, even though Turkey means an improvement for Kurds in all regards.

What's your opinion on a Kurd behaving hostile against Turkey?

I would understand Kurdish hostility against Turks,

however Turkish Kurdistan is better under Turkey due to 1. elimination of barbaric practices 2. greater economic stability, (kurdistan is practically insolvent)

Kurds have become stronger over the years. The war with ISIS only seemed to strengthen their identity, and surely it helped them with diplomacy.
Turk-kun, I would prepare for war.

youtube.com/watch?v=3wnOenvYPUw