Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
>Boyfriend broke up with me 2 and a half months ago
>Just when I thought I was getting better, he messages me again, saying how he misses me and still loves me
>I told him to leave me alone, because of how badly he treated me during the end of our relationship
>Now the break up feelings came back all over again so I'm spending friday night listening to music and watching Archer to somehow feel better

How's everyone's friday night going?

Went out and got smashed last night

Wanted to stay home tonight, but its looking like im going to get smashed again

Tomorrow will probably be the same

fuck it all

>my boyfriend
stopped reading right there. Drop dead AIDS carrier.

I just got off work and I have work again in the morning. I'm planning on practicing some guitar and then going to bed.

My friends have mostly moved away and the other two who stayed behind are also full time wagecucks so I don't get to see them very often, this is pretty much my life now.

Gonna work and then take dabs, play pubg. in between all of this ima listen to some dank japgaze

I'm at that time of the semester where I realize I most likely will never finish college because I'm a lazy dumb ass and that my mom is right when she tells me that my girlfriend is probably going to break up with me eventually because she's smart and will have a decent job while I'll probably just continue in this call center job until I'm fired.

But on the other hand, right now I have a girlfriend, cool friends, and I have a job that gives me enough money to keep going.
Also just enjoying some Cabaret Voltaire on my new stereo

every day is the same and I’m 100% fed up with it

I’m gonna get drunk and try to tolerate hanging out with my shitty roommates

you play pubg on xbox mate

I moved to a new city 6 months ago and going to move to another one in 2 weeks to start college and I honestly can't wait because this has been the most depressing and boring phase of my life so far.

Woke up at 7 pm.
Waiting for my parents to go to sleep so I can study and be left alone, have a lot of exams next week and I'm totally braindead, can't focus.
Girlfriend pretty much doesn't care about me at this point.
Thinking about hanging myself in the near future, shit is just falling apart. I'll finish up on a few things before I do it, but I think I've reached a boiling point.

Went to youth club, met friends. Had an hour long game of ping pong. Came back home, wanked and now I'm here listening to the velvet underground. I'm pretty happy today

Hey, hang in there user

At work, wanting to be home so I can get too stoned and play skyrim or LoL. Only like 2 and a half hours left.

why would you ever hang yourself? I don't understand

Maybe this won't matter to you but, this one summer, I became extremely depressed. My girlfriend dumped me, I lost my job, and I spent about 6 months just eating chips and milk shakes, staying in bed on my laptop, only getting up to try and get high off of cough medicine and to shower and masturbate. I really wanted to kill myself.

About 4 years later, I live with the love of my life, have a job I love, and things are alright. I still struggle with depression and motivation, but ride it out. Join an online community or some shit. Literally anything to pass the time. Sorry, man.

nice blogposts lads

from
If you want to talk some time or something, make a throwaway email and leave it here. Even if you just need some one to send emails about how fucking sad you are.

I'm glad you managed to get it together man, hope it stays that way.
I don't know, it's just tough for me to be around people. Everything I do or say I have reevaluate 100 fucking times, wonder if I said or did something that I wasn't supposed to.
It's a bit unfair to always have to listen to other people's bullshit and put up with it, to always show interest in whatever somebody else is saying, but never get the same thing back. That applies to even my closest circle of people, hence why I never talk about shit like that with them, because they always try to put it down.
The only person willing to listen to me is probably my best friend, but I don't even dig too deep in that mess, I might freak him out.
Sorry, had to get that off my chest.
Thank you for your time, I'll go listen to Coil and prepare my exam.

are you gay?

If you mean OP, no. I'm a female

Fuck im in the same shit as you, the only difference is that i was the shitty boyfriend

This seems to be my case, but I really have to control the urge to get too drunk. Lately I've been speaking too much when drunk.

Everything you've talked about in that post I have always related to 100 percent. I hate people. I hate tip toeing around people's feelings, I hate that everyone has some dumb fucking opinion about something. I hate people and I find talking to them exhausting.

So I spent a few years building my life differently. I don't have friends for the most part and that's not a bad thing. I don't hang out with people. I talk to my coworkers, and that's kind of it. That's okay.
I was really unhappy when I wanted terribly to enjoy people, but couldn't. Then I was unhappy with my self-isolation because society makes you think that you have to always be out with friends and shit to have fun. But at the end of the day, I go home to my cozy apartment, and do what I care about.
It's okay, user. You've just got to figure this shit out. People suck, and that probably just means you're an introvert. That's okay.

I don't really have it together, but it's always getting better. I went from pacing around my room, contemplating suicide, even trying it a few times, to being fairly content with my life most of the time. I abuse alcohol like a mother fucker and some people would say I waste my life on videogames, but who cares. I'm also in and out of therapy which is helping big time with not putting myself down, not taking out my sadness on others, and not letting bad days turn into bad weeks/months.

you know the drill

like shit, i've been feeling very depressed this last few weeks and i don't want to start doing random drugs again

Shit, thought things were going well with a girl I've liked for a few months but I think she went out with another guy tonight. Been listening to It'll End in Tears and A Promise, any similar recs?

nice blog, OP. what are you 15 or something?