21c

>21c
>still believes in islam and atheism

>2000+17
>still beliving in the christianity meme

Get with the times, Kim. The west don't care about it anymore.

May the supreme emperor unite your nations into a single glorious empire

Just this.

I think it's better than being a filthy protestant or orthodox

>The west don't care about it anymore.
>no proof

christianity is dead in every western country, except for the USA

>atheism is a belief
DUMB theist, Atheism is an abscence of faith or beliefs in a higher being. You have already demonstrated your lack of knowledge on this subject along with a lack of intellect, this discussion is now forfeit.

>be atheist
>beleieves the argument "bigbang invented world"
>have beliefs about big bang
>not """""religion'""""

See

Atheism is a belief that the universe is godless. It’s more faith based than Christianity.

Korean christians are some of the most ridiculous people in the world, it's fucking hilarious how they just threw away their indigenous culture, and how fanatical they become. It's the gold-standard of being cucked by a Western nation. Your ancestors are turning in their graves.

>says cucked white man fedora
lmao

Will you be my gf if I go to church?

It's not a "belief" or "faith" like believing in something ungrounded like you anti-intellectuals, but belief in something that according to current theories and facts could be very likely. That is the difference between you mindless sheep and Men like me, for I use facts to find the truth and can be convinced, while you already have a truth, but not the facts.

It is not an ungrounded belief, there is zero proof of it. Would you believe me if I said that there is a teapot in orbit if jupiter, with my only proof being a book I wrote? DUMB theist, stop responding to me with unintellectual shit.

제임스야 영어 선생 일하는게 어때? 병신놈아
양키 고 홈!

*reforms your religion*

>Would you believe me if I said that there is a teapot in orbit if jupiter, with my only proof being a book I wrote?
Ah yes le epic false equivalence.
Give me proof of atheism you dumb retarded fedora.

>be fedora
>no brain

Coincidence?

only america still cares about muh jesus

You understand there is a massive amount of evidence surrounding the big bang theory right? Science doesn't work like religion aka just making up a random statement leaving it at that.

Proof of atheism? You don't even know what you're talking about. All you can do is post a fedora meme to mask your ignorance and decadent faith of molesting little boys in robes.

So no proof?
lmao you fedoras are pathetic.

that's not true. Americans are not christians.
Their catholics do not think of the pope as the head of the church and their protestants worship cowboys, burn books and put chastity belts on their daughters.

American protestants will be a threat to world peace in one or two centuries.

Believe it or not it's slowly dying here.

한국어도 할줄 모르냐? 진짜 암것도 못한 루저썅놈이다
가서 자살해라

Why do you even care? Are you still this cucked and unable to think for yourselves? Also stop snibiding your weewees