AUSTRALIA!! Enough is enough...

AUSTRALIA!! Enough is enough, you have to answer for your atrocious crimes against these cute and innocent animals RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!

>cute
They don't look cute leaping in front of your car in the middle of the night
>innocent
Large mobs of roos destroy crops.

That aside, kangaroo culling is highly regulated. You need a license to cull them, which includes bounty limits per license holder per annum.

They're like deer: cute when you're not dealing with them eating everything in your yard or destroying your car.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NIGGERS

t. wolf killer because MUH FARM ANIMULS

they're pests

Stop it now! YOU MONSTER!

How did you hear about this?

my gf is norwegian

Everyone knows desu.

I like to think most Norwegians are against shooting the wolves, but the farmers do what they want, and who is out there to stop them while the rest of us sits here in our offices.

It's okay, fæm. Literally 17 percent of all Americans have hunted once in their lifetime. And killing stray animals happens everywhere in the world. Especially dogs and crows in South Asia.

Foxes are an introduced noxious species here, along with cats, toads, asians, deer and pigs

>They were literally introduced for fox hunting purposes.

Yeah, now we have to live with it :(
Biggest shit with foxes was that they where beginning to be completely wrecked by amateur and professional shooters, then there was the whole 'fur is murder' which wiped the price off the pelts, combined with firearms restrictions being harder- they've bounced back in numbers.

I do some professional shooting here and with roo's the licensing to cull and restrictions tend to keep the riff raff out of the trade a bit, so there's no animal suffering

wtf i hate australia now

I know. We must attack them immediately. No mercy. Are Finland ready?

Yeah, get fucked