CIVIL WAR 2 THREAD

It's Tuesday, November 8, 2016... Hillary Clinton and her Vice President Elizabeth Warren have just been elected as President.

Civil War breaks out. Which states are on the side of the rebels (Trumpers, freedom lovers, etc.) and which states are on the side of tyranny (Clinton/Warren, SJWs, thought-police, etc.)?

Are you safe in your state?

i can't be bothered to actually fill out the colors. what would happen is there would be a lot of fighting within each state. just because a state is blue or red doesn't mean the entire state is. basically it would mostly be between the city people and the outlying areas. state vs state fighting probably wouldn't exist

You're probably right.

Sorry to keep things too real, but unless the military defects, any kind of real large scale rebellion would get squashed incredibly hard. There are way too many military bases across the country for any kind of usurping to happen.

Red=Freedom Fighters
Blue=Shillary Federation

>implying there wouldn't be turncoats in the name of freedom
But, then again, like 90% of the military is bureaucratic administration now full of pussified, overweight males, who probably are too scared to hold a gun.

I'm not safe in my state. I'm an Obama voter for Hillary and I live in Texas.

>AZ
>Blue

HAHAHAHA.

I'll just enjoy this spectacle in my home, then.

You sound like the Confederates.

Plz rize agn. I really really really want to do what my great great grandfather did and fucking REAM STEAM AND DRYCLEAN the fuckign south. I would love to Sherman's march a second time, but this time execute every last traitor. Fucking scum. Libertarians must die. Trumps must die. RethugggliKKKan$$$ must die.

The only thing that you fags should have cleaned out are the fucking niggers instead of your fellow white man.

Traitors should have been hung and your wives married to niggers. That's what your propaganda and KKK said anyways. We should have actually done it instead of letting you faggots whine about your butthurt.

>. I'm an Obama voter for Hillary and I live in Texas.
Nice bait.

>traitors
Yet you invade the south, kill your own countrymen. Right.

Don't think you'll be safe from this Juan

You rose up. You deserved to be executed like the traitors you are. I can't wait to do it again.

they had every right to secede

I'm not southern, but why would you blame them from leaving a liberal hell hole? What does someone in Alabama have in common with someone who lives in San Francisco? If we have to deal with 8 years of Hillary after Obama, could you really blame them?

>hurr why blame people who revolt against the federal government
I bet you support niggers rioting. Faggot.

Lolbertians are a joke. Trump destroyed your stupid movement. Die.

Oh, but i will.

Michigan will be split. The UP and northwest part of the state will fight against the completely cucked southeast. There will be pockets of resistance near Detroit but not enough to outnumber the nigs. Fortunately, they have a predilection towards destroying their own neighborhoods, so without whites to police them, they'll pretty much take care of themselves.

i dredd the day im stuck in Wisconsin when this happens. its a good thing the surrounding counties are republican

Hope you're not in Madison.