The Scots had a tradition of deep frying chicken in fat...

>The Scots had a tradition of deep frying chicken in fat. Scottish immigrants to America continued this frying chicken tradition and are responsible for the introduction of it to African slaves.

So why did blacks claim it as their own?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting
vimeo.com/82304757
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466014176677.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Bruce_of_Carnock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kuz we wuz chiken friers and shiet

cuh we wuh kingz n shit niga dont u undastann b we wuh kingz n shit y u b so racist mayn

>>>The Scots had a tradition of deep frying chicken in fat
>not using breading

IIRC rap was invented by the English.

WE WUZ WILLIAM WALLACE N SHIT

how do you deep fry something in breading?

no one claiming shit. fried chicken justgood as fuck

Isn't the Demoman black?
Yeah, thought so.
Same way you deep fry butter. In oil, idiot.

They steal shit. It's what they do.

WE WUZ MASTA CHEEF AND COOKS

Moran detected

Meh we've invented enough. Let them have it. Besides their KPC addiction is slowly killing them. You are welcome ameribros.

*KFC

shut up you stupid pussy. learn to scroll up or gb2reddit where you belong

Don't breed. Ever.

probably because after you learn how to make something, and then you make it, you call it yours because that is what everyone does.

yep, blacks took it.

even reddit agreed with this one.

Wait, blacks think they invented this shit?

The scandinavians have been having 'rap battles' for hundreds of years. You could even hire a skald act as a substitute for you for epic diss offs.

All races at one point or another fried food, look it up, negroes fried chicken in Africa too

Stupid American makes up false information about the invention of Fried chicken, we actually get some milk, some eggs and a little beer and then we mix that together while rolling the chicken into that and then breadcrumbs.

>southern white trash=scots
makes sense

Blacks never claimed it, they just moved in and everyone left. Just like downtown of every major American city.

So fuckin true

Niggers steal everything. Its there heritage.

are you cereal??

That's low man words hurt. We helped build america and we don't go around telling everyone that every ten seconds like those damn Irish.

I laughed

Scots are also the inventors of proto-rap.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting

Fuck you skirtwearer Im Irish and everyone who couldn't handle a little famine or a few killings from the british don't deserve to be here. Don't be mad that literally the only thing you guys contribute to the world is the ability to Batter foods, be that Mars Bars or other dessert goods.

I'd pull up a list of Scottish inventions and advances in science and medicine but fuck spoonfeeding you.

i dont think blacks ever did claim it as their own they claimed the pig intestine unironic food dish as one of their many soul foods

Gibsmedat 13:7

It's not just fried chicken that blacks stole from the Scots.
vimeo.com/82304757

WE WUZ BRAVEHEART AND SHEEEEIT

AYO HOL' UP WHITE BOI

the first scots were black

Because niggers have never had an original thought in their entire "history"

Repeal the 13 th amendment already for fucks sake. Your niggers get more obnoxious by the damn day

>underrated

SOUL FEWD

WE WUZ CHICKENS N SHIET

What have you guys invented? You literally hear nothing about it

>checks flag
>the shitty feeling when you realize Scotland still has to post under that flag
>especially when you're a separatist yourself

I'm truly sorry for you bro. One day Scotland won't have to post under the Union Jack and BC/AB will be able to post with something that's not A FUCKING LEAF

Yeah, black culture in the US is just a degenerate version of the Sottish culture before the David Hume era Scottish enlightenment.

WE

Blacks think they were Ancient Epyptians 6,000 years ago that flew around in airplanes powered by their mind. Look it up.

Considering that they're only claiming fried chicken, I'm shocked. I would have guessed that they invented the bird and the oil as well.

>tha pic
>Jew stars

Can somebody answer: what's the worst part about being a black Jew?

Don't know if sarcasm or not but fuck it

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries

cuz we wuz spicez n chiken n shiet n white peple dont got dat shit

stay woke nigga

>nigger detected

Scotland probably has claim to one of the biggest conttibutors in inventions based on country size.

t.someone that's 0% Scottish

Ignore the leaf. Us Americans appreciate your contributions to modern society, including the electric car.

Yes, lel

That's what we do, clown

Wasn't sarcasm. Thanks for that list. you've actually done a hell of a lot more than they would have people think

Like we couldn't even build skyscrapers (crane) toast our bread keep our food cold and safe and we would all have designated shitting streets without you

Thanks scots. 100% more useful than "my" country

Burns and Stevenson are the only scots worth a shit. And Graham-Bell doesn't count, cuck

It's cool. Hockey is pretty sweet though.

Bells done more than you ever will. Why you so mad?

Bell was Canadian/American ;)

I was asking a legit question because I had literally never heard of any

I have a new entry on my list of reasons to like the scots. My guess is the English colonizers kept that from being widespread knowledge

We almost literally have no niggers here. They're all in Canada

Yes I know we're Canadian colonies for now but I'm a BCer first western second and never a Canadian. They're the worst nigger lovers fag lovers Mudslime lovers and lovers of anything that's bad dumb and degenerate

From Edinburgh

Of course not

You have to sit in the back of the gas chamber

ha jhaha hahahahahaa

>Bell being Canadian

How the fuck does an American fall for Canadian propaganda? It's literally just shit the Canadians regurgitate to their wives kids to make them feel special when their entire wealth comes from the western colonies as well as all the inventions made under the FUCKING LEAF

Sitting in the back of the oven.

Congrats! You win a gold star

Became an American citizen ;))))

>negroes fried chicken in Africa too

AYO

HOL UP

For the last 6 years of his life

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466014176677.webm

Yummy yummy chicken tendies!

Because black culture is based around stealing other people's culture and calling it their own.

But chickens were introduced into africa just like they were introduced to the US

>Scottish culture.
I think you mean highland and border culture.
The Scottish Lowlands were always fine places thank you very much.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Bruce_of_Carnock

That nigger Sowell never mentioned the fact that we had undersea mining complete with elevators.

>I think you mean highland and border culture.
still superior to we wuz culture

thanks m8, this is now the highlight of my year

>tfw amalgamation of Celtic rape genes
Feels kind of weird man

Is there anything niggers wont steal?

> WWE WUZ HITLER AND SHIT

i hate them them so goddam much and i hate merkel

>Where did the English come from

Gee it's a mystery as to why this would be the case user.

Best part is making the white jews jealous that you got the melanin for free.

Cultural appropriation huh.