From the director of The Batman

>How fucked is DC?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/before_we_go
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Were pretty fucked

Luckily I'm switching to team marvel because next year is marvels year.

Feels good to be on the winning side for once

>caring this much about what one, or both, of the major comic book-related film studios are doing
>ever

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

you think maybe Ben is regretting sticking up for muslims now?

once he did that every movie he released has gotten shitty reviews. Honestly it would probably be better for his career just to pretend to be full on conservative.

all the jews have been hating on him the past 2 years. and outside of his divorce he has a lot of other problems.

I guarantee you his comments wil be the reason why casey affleck doesn't get an oscar

Meanwhile, Woods is the new voice actor for Lex Luthor.

based user

Is Ben D-flicks career finished?

It's not like already won two Oscars with the movies he made/wrote, right?

Oh god, how could he even compete with that based TV director from MCU?

>yfw Matt Damon joins MCU as writer/director
>yfw MCU vs DCU is Matt vs Ben
>yfw it will never happen ;_;

Sweet, can I do this too?

>From the director of The Batman

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SNYDER RUBBED OFF ON HIM

DC IS FINISHED

>also from the director of The Batman

DC status: if i wanted it, you'd be dead already.

>another one from the director of The Batman

rottentomatoes.com/m/before_we_go

Marlel B T F O

I miss EvanPosting
Hilary's loss in the election killed this meme

What was once a good looking rich guy whose entire life was on easy mode laughing at your misfortune is now a pathetic bitch laughing to cover his tears

This is how it feels when a great meme dies
;_;

It's a pity really. I see that cuck face and I imagine someone like this average Marlel fan posting it and thinking he isn't embarrasing himself. Easy comes easy goes I guess

Heres the thing

Evans didnt care about Hillary. But he hates Trump.

Why do YOU support Trump?

Because I'm contrarian.

Why is that girl kissing the frog's belly button?

You can never return to the greatness of EvanPosting when i know there are tears behind his laughter

Doesn't matter, a cuck is a cuck is a cuck