Ask a Syrian living in Germany for 4 years anything

I work in finance, studied in London before the war broke out then relocated to Germany. Never asked for asylum, just got me a legal visa.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why aren't you fighting for your country?

Why did you run away? And was your tail tucked between your legs when you ran?

Why arent you fighting for the lion of damascus?

Why don't you kill yourself?

Have you raped any little girls yet, Mohammed? Was it hard at first seeing so much skin the degenerate bitches put out?

Are you some entitled little shit from a "rich" family that used to lord over its fellow countrymen before the war, only to run immediately at the first sign of trouble?

You have to go back!

what field in Finance?

Don't listen to what most of these Sup Forumstard have to say. As long as you're hard working (like most of the refugees coming) I think they should be welcomed into Europe. It's not a pleasent time for many families in the Middle East to be living due to the war, and as refugees they should be granted to live in Europe until the war is over. By then, they should have an option to stay in Europe to build their future.

Prove it.

Don't want to get killed.

>Why did you run away?
I was already in London when the fighting broke out.

>Why don't you kill yourself?
Because I got a good life.

>Have you raped any little girls yet, Mohammed?
Nope. My name is also not Mohammed, Johnny boy.

>Are you some entitled little shit from a "rich" family
No, my uncle is rich, but I got to London based on merit and was in the top 10% of my class at LSE.

A fucking leaf

>what field in Finance?
I work in private wealth management.

>Prove it.
Why? Prove that you are not from the Middle East.

>(like most of the refugees coming)

Are you Muslim?

COWARD

Are you a Muslim?

getting hundreds massacred by immigrants isn't normal. but on liberalism it is

Are you Muslim?

>Are you Muslim?
Yes, nominally. But I am not really religious. My girlfriend is from Poland and is Catholic. We get along absolutely fine.

How is the climate surrounding the refugee crisis affecting your life personally as a Syrian?

>Canadian

The sad thing is that this faggot is on Sup Forums... This is as right-wing as Canadians get. They truly are the Sweden of the Americas.

>like most of the refugees coming

Someone post the shitskin immigrant job stats.

Why do you follow the teachings of some desert goat fucking pedophile?

>How is the climate surrounding the refugee crisis affecting your life personally as a Syrian?
Not much. I shave, I wear a suit. People think I am from Greece or Southern Italy.

>Why do you follow the teachings of some desert goat fucking pedophile?
I don't. I had awesome grilled sausage yesterday for the Germany-Poland game and watched it with nice Poland bros and my gf drinking a few beers.

Go home to war

How much do you hate Jews? What do you think of Assad?

What do you think about the influx of fellow """""Syrians"""""?

So youre wealth manager? or some operations guy in PWM?
Front office or not? If front office, I guess you are responsible for ME clients? Do the Kuwaitis and Saudis wealthy people give you any respect at all?

Do you want germany to change and be more like Syria?

Why not stay in London if you work in finance?

Kamelficker will in Europa keiner haben. Verzieh dich zurück in deine Höhle, Handtuchkopf.

Do you support based Assad or are you a gigantic piece of shit?

>How much do you hate Jews?
Not at all. Work with many.

>What do you think of Assad?
A necessary evil.

>What do you think about the influx of fellow """""Syrians"""""?
Not good at all, it is destroying Syria and makes Europe unsafe to live in. It would be a lot better if Europe helped building safe zones in the North of Syria for the refugees and generally put some troops into Syria to fight the radicals.

>So youre wealth manager? or some operations guy in PWM?
I work in a team who does structuring, including tax structuring and investment strategies - partially in cross-overs for PE fonds.

>Do you want germany to change and be more like Syria?
No, I want Syria to change and be more like Germany.

>Why not stay in London if you work in finance?
There was an opportunity in Germany. It was hard to get jobs in 2011/2012.

>Do you support based Assad or are you a gigantic piece of shit?
I sort of support Assad, but actually think Syria might be better off without him and someone else in charge.

>A necessary evil.
Seems like a decent chap to me and most of Sup Forums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

go defend your country, your family is over there getting killed. This is the problem with the middle east, they start shit and then dont have the balls to end it, so they come to sweden and germany and start shit, and then we dont have the balls to end it. The vicious cycle of being a Ali Rapefugee

When the political situation will be stabilized in Syria will you want to go back?

How did you find out about Sup Forums

I mean Assad seems decent

>How did you find out about Sup Forums
I have been on here for years, m8.

>When the political situation will be stabilized in Syria will you want to go back?
No, why?

>go defend your country, your family is over there getting killed.
Some of my family lives in Canada, some in London and some in Damascus. Parts of London are more dangerous and backwards than Damascus.

>Parts of London are more dangerous and backwards than Damascus
mfw this is true

Most French people who go work in finance in London, Hong Kong, Singapore, come back at one point, they miss their culture, family, etc.

That's why your country is fucked, their elite doesn't give a shit.

>I have been on here for years, m8
So... why dont you dislike Jews then? I mean they have pushed hard for the destruction of your homeland and the middleeast has a whole

why do you think race mixing is an acceptable thing to do you shitskin

>That's why your country is fucked, their elite doesn't give a shit.
Would you give a shit if half your countrymen would be backwards, religious-nut, women hating, sheep shaggers?

you are pathetic, shame on you

how you could not fight for this land, for your government, and for your people disgusts me

long live assad and i hope the europeans expell you traitor

>why do you think race mixing is an acceptable thing to do you shitskin
I am white enough for my gf. I understand the shitskin meme, it works for people who are naturally dark skinned plus are in the sun a lot. I am a typical office dweller. My skin isn't that much darker than other folks' skin. I got naturally light brown hair too.

Why aren't you in your own fucking country sandnigger

Hi friend, when will you leave again to rebuild your country of origin? Surely you are not one of this vermin who think they are entitled to gibsmedat from a foreign country their entire life?

How many German men did you cuck?
Germans and swedes loves to share their wives with Arabs and Blacks.

You work for Deutsche Bank? Aren't you guys gonna go bust in the near future?

Yeah, because you are fighting. My cousin went through that shit military experience. Incompetent and corrupt officers, chaos on the front, bad supplies, political objectives instead of military goals... fuck the Syrian leadership for their incompetence.

No, I don't work for DB.

>How many German men did you cuck?
None. My gf and I have been together for 2 years and before I had a brief relationship with an American girl - she was kinky.

>Incompetent and corrupt officers, chaos on the front, bad supplies, political objectives instead of military goals...

Isn't that universal for all arabic/muslim militaries?

Do you think that Syria needs to be completely burned to the ground and reforged from scratch?

and you are a pathetic excuse of a "syrian" who ran away at the first sign of trouble

you bring shame to every one of your countrymen are are no better than ISIS, but you are too afraid to fight ISIS because you are pathetic

run along now, traitor, i hope the CIA puts you in Guantanamo

long live Assad

This man, i respect

Answer this

شرموة

BASED
A
S
E
D

My parents left in 1988 and are now citizens of the US.

So technically they can't fight because they will lose citizenship. Walla ahki

>long live Assad

i am a Syrian Christian and J*sus protects me in battle

i apologize to all of my european Christian brothers who have to deal with disgusting muslims who flood their nations like the rats they are, and i am sorry for traitors like one day we will destroy the wahhabist menace, mark my words, and traitors like will be the first to have their throat cut

praise be to the L*rd who, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Ps*lm 144:1

>-When the political situation will be stabilized in Syria will you want to go back?
>No, why?

kek
>Syria needs to rebuild and become good and like Germany
>but without me, fuck those guys, I'm set in Germoney

No honor.

Where in Syria are you from

>Halab reporting

Fucking Assadist filth.

My dad scored top 1% on American Medical Boards and after 1 year got a student visa.

> Then I became the anchor

Hang in there brave one

>and you are a pathetic excuse of a "syrian" who ran away at the first sign of trouble
I was already gone in 2011.

>you bring shame to every one of your countrymen are are no better than ISIS, but you are too afraid to fight ISIS because you are pathetic
BS. What would I have done in Syria? Not get work in finance? Be unemployed? Live off of my uncle?

>Isn't that universal for all arabic/muslim militaries?
No, it could be a lot better, even in a Muslim country.

>So... why dont you dislike Jews then?
Because I am not some idiot who makes generalization based on religion. Several Jews I know are based, friendly guys. Yes, there are also fucked up SJWs among them, but I don't have to be their friend, do I?

good luck bro

i wish we didn't get the goatfuckers

God rest you and keep you and make his face to shine upon you.

>Because I am not some idiot
Yes you are OP

Grew up in Damascus, but also lived in Canada for 2 years when I was 10-12.

>My dad scored top 1% on American Medical Boards and after 1 year got a student visa.
Exactly, there are people who come to the west based on merits. Not all are illegals who come with smugglers.

I wish our Christians had the conviction you show.

Deus Vult

This is my background my gf is Irish/Anglo

is that race mixing?

Why are your fellow countrymen such repulsive subhumans?

>When the political situation will be stabilized in Syria will you want to go back?
No, why?

If your country is full of retards like you, then you really deserve the mess syria is now.
If situation go down here (thanks to people like you) don't be surprise if the rope will be given to you.

you have no shame and no fortitude, and no how the say in america "balls"

fuck you, jewish finance mongrel, you abondon your nation and heritage and culture and hand them over to islamist filth and wont fight for your land, the land our fathers died to protect

ولكن حافظ?

Can you post a time stamp please?

>don't want to get involved in the Syrian war
>move to Germany
smooth move.

I guess if the Arab won't go to the war, then the war will come to the Arab

so, where are you going to run to when your countrymen have made Germany unliveable?

Because ever country started like that, it was only the countries that made an effort to enlighten the general public that are nice countries today.

You piece of shit Assadist fighting for a brutal mass murdering dictator and the psycho Mukhabarat agents. The Sunni Muslims are the majority of the country, you Syrian Christians and your masters the Alawites can never defeat them as you only make up 20% of the country combined. They are not going to quit and you know it. The funny thing is you talk crap about the Muslims but in real life you call the Sunnis in the SAA and NDF your "brothers" you two faced scumbag coward. You all could have sided with the millions of protestors in the beginning and brought down the regime peacefully but instead you chose to run to Assad and join the evil Shabiha gangs and start murdering Sunnis even before the civil war started.

>Why aren't you fighting for your country?

>Don't want to die

COWARD !!!

lel at this fat ameritard using a proxy

can tell you're not a syrian by your posts

believing this guy

كتب العربية

My mom did well on exams too but got a personal visa from American ambassador because she comes from a family with those connections

>No, it could be a lot better, even in a Muslim country.

But it won't, ever, since all the educated and normal people leave the country pretending it's not their problem.
The same situation is in my country, educated people leave for Germany, bsing how Croatia is shitty, but they're not willing to get their hands dirty here.

>top 10% of my class at LSE.
then you take you skills to syria you traitor

if german society were to ever break down you'd be one of the first lynched, after black people

hatha sharmoot does not know any 3rbi

Let me elaborate that.
Is it common in Syria to rape and to finger little boys buttholes in public swimming pools?
Why don't your people speak English?
Not even a few words.
Got asked which train to take to get there and there at the railway station a few times by rapefugees. The conversations were always pretty annoying since none ever understood even a single word.
They also seemed to be retarded and/or illiterate very often.
Talking to me at line 21, tell them their train departs from line 18.
They don't understand.
Take out a pencil and paper, write a 18 and a 21 to support my explanations.
Two times they pointed to their eyes, laughed and shook their head, as if they wanted to signal me they don't see well, despite I wrote the numbers large enough.

How does it feel to be a tanned German?

Si el tipo es un cobarde de primera

Would you support a nuclear first strike on the entirety of the Middle East?

arabic numerals are actually quite different from the ones we use

I better deal with guys like you than some fag like OP.