Colin Crapherdick

Anybody else tired of seeing this unpatriotic sperg communist supporter being used to push an agenda like he is fucking relevant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hZVnMKN7MtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>unpatriotic sperg communist supporter

I wonder who's the sperg here...

Remember when he got paid $20 million in one year to be a benchwarming bum and still complained about being oppressed?

>last few superbowls all whites humiliating blacks (or the black capital, Atlanta)
>Kapernick story of guy standing up for blacks sees him becoming a douche and ruining his career
>Cutler is picked up instead
The NFL is just a scripted event to brainwash people into bowing to whites.

>Germany siding with a communist supporter

I'm shocked

>unpatriotic

That's a good thing

>Cuckmany siding with the Arab looking dindu

I wonder why

a mulatto manlet shat on a legendary white man's legacy a few years ago.

If he wasn't relevant then why did you make a thread about him?

>Russell Wilson
>white

its a shame he doesn't appear to actually be particularly good. the butthurt would be great if he was but as it is its kind of justified

Peyton is actually from the South. He's blacker than Wilson ever could hope to be.

His opinions are (mostly) correct.

He's still a shitty QB that's too good and will get too much attention as a backup, but he's nowhere near good enough to be a starter. It's his own fault that he's out a job, and the people making excuses for him not having a job are truly ignorant.

But his opinions are perfectly fine. Anyone who's offended by them is just as much of an easily-triggered pussy as the SJWs that they hate.

HGH chicken parm deserved it.

>But his opinions are perfectly fine. Anyone who's offended by them is just as much of an easily-triggered pussy as the SJWs that they hate.

No, he's just a whiney, melodramatic faggot.

here we see an example of white american male getting triggered at the idea that america isn't the best nation in the world and that some people are willing to fight to change it instead of blindly following what the elites tell them.

The only thing that bugs me is all these shows like First Take and Undisputed who say "he's too good to not be on a team, he deserves a job."

That's not how it works in the real world. You don't "deserve" anything, an employer can choose someone else over you even if your more talented because the other person doesn't have character issues or will bring drama. Hell, you don't even deserve an opportunity many times. It's often about who you know.

The fact that normies are calling owners racist for not wanting this circus ruining team chemistry is some bullshit. Kap's talented but he's not talented enough to offset the issues that come with signing him.

This is more Dennis Rodman than it is anything else.

this is 100% correct

this is 100% correct
I thought Europeans were better than this.

i was referring to the image rather than the post sorry should probably have made that clearer

Is he aware that he's a sepharadic jew ?

He looks like some SouthPark character.
Tho, if he is proud muslims, why the fuck he still has white name?????

He actually supports communism though.

the "fight" between clinton and trump was a perfect example of this. People of the windling middle class and of the lower classes divided and fighting against each other, over who is the savior and who the calamity, meanwhile they are both millionaires who will be screwing over all of them and successfully managed to prevent the people from uniting.

I don't watch this "sport." What does "NFL" stand for?

Exactly. Meanwhile the candidate who would have been the perfect unity candidate as well as ensure America to be really great, in Bernie Sanders, was cheated by the (((corporate elites))) and Jewmerica became an inevitable, tumultuous, and grotesque reality as a result. Soon America will be under the Idiocracy path. Yes, this is true.

What's wrong with communism? It's an inevitable reality that will come with the way (((America))) is currently run. Embrace it, fool!

>Being this retarded

can somebody please explain these autistic Sup Forums memes? everytime i see someone type shit like (((this))) all i feel like i listening to some drone metal. And i still don't know what t. stands for.

Actually, on second thought, don't. Fuck your autism.

omg that's kanzi! he's king of the bonobos!
when a human language instructor acted like a bitch kanzi told him "either man up or i'll bite you" and guess what? kanzi had to bite him to teach him to act like a boss.
kanzi lives in iowa and can communicate better than most of you retards.

>the irony
Please use this as a guise to complain about race and politics as many times as you like

why are americans always so predictable and boring

totally this

kanzi refused to apologize for biting the handler for a long long time. and frankly, kanzi wasn't wrong. the handler let someone yell at another staffer and you don't let strangers disrespect your troop. kanzi knew this. so kanzi had to discipline the handler so he bit him. kanzi even used language to tell the handler to either stand up for the troop or i'll bite you. the handler pussed out so kanzi handled his business.

>all whites
>any nfl team being majority white

I'm tired of seeing Sup Forums shitpost off topic threads

kanzi deserves better than a colin kaepernick thread.
kanzi has internationally recognized accomplishments transcending species and biological limits redefining communication and teaching human men how to be better men.
Kaepernick is just a whiny baby.

Thanks for your blog, if I could upvote it I would

Nigger Fighting League

Same reason everyone else on this board is

I don't hear anything about Colin Kaepernick at all except on Sup Forums. Then again I stopped watching ESPN shows about a decade ago, so maybe that's it.

>I dont hear about Colin Kapernick except for places I visit
Wow! Who would've thought

We aren't all like them I swear. Just the white trash Trumpster morons from the south who have nothing to do besides fuck their cousins & troll Sup Forums all day. The rest of the us are embarrassed by them.

> Germany siding with an anti west nigger?
Why are germans so predictable

> the white trash Trump supporters who are in the south
Thank goodness he won all those north states. Now fuck off back to your cave. Trump will handily win 2020 seeing the incompetence of the left as they continue to run every state they control into the ground. Everyone knows the media is full of shit now so trumpers will come out in droves to vote in 2020 after the media is unable to lie their say to victory.

>run your islamic mouth on the hand that feeds you
>cry a river when the same hand stops feeding you
i'm confused... why is this guy all over the (((media))) again=

>Bring your families

> Muslim
> "black"
> cry baby blm supporter
> (((media)))
How are you not able to put this one together?

youtube.com/watch?v=hZVnMKN7MtQ

now i see that niglet spike lee leading some protest against nfl, kek... best comedies write themselves. i dont follow much nfl, but their commish seems rather based.

shill thread #44722798
five cents have been deposited into your account

>His opinions are (mostly) correct.
No, hos opionions are factually incorrect. We can compare the rate at which cops shot the various races and controll for their rate of violent criminal behaviour, there's a slight bias in the favour of blacks since the media and riots bring consequences to the cops.

They had cops at the same time that they had slave patrols.

> Goodell
> based
Nope, he's a cuck like the rest of them. He caves to media pressure hard. Suspends players on a whim they their ex gfs get pissed and scream domestic violence when there is no evidence and no investigation. He suspended Brady for literally no reason other than the other owners were tired of losing.

good

Id keep mallet over his halfblack pampered faggot ass

I have a cousin who knows nothing about football, but is furious he hasn't landed a contract, and is completely convinced it's only because "he's a woke black man".

Kaepernick is just a dumb ass who got blackmailed by the globalists.

But nice thread shill. Drive them wedges.

i'm just tired of seeing him on the catalog, i would have zero clue about this guy if it weren't for Sup Forums

The shills are gonna keep pushing it.

If you follow any sports show his face pops up. Everyone is crying racism and that hes an amazing player and not a distraction, hes terribly overrated

>sports show
maybe in north america, but i only follow apehoop so i don't watch american sports shows.

Loving this in /sp

I am pretty sick and tired about hearing about him.

And his afro looks fucking stupid.

They should really start censoring the pubes on the heads of these niggers. It's fucking disgusting.

Virtue signalling cunt

KYS

FICKI FICKI KRAUTKEK

>abandoned by his father
>put up for adoption by his white mother
>raised by white parents in a nice neighborhood and lived a cushy life
Dude is obviously having an identity crisis. Just look at that ridiculous afro.

he's most likely being blackmailed. smarten up anons.

the afro is pretty funny though

what about this guy