youtube.com/watch?v=uRNO1LFQBWI
youtube.com/watch?v=_6cEOk7x4HA
youtube.com/watch?v=KQmgEbrOHeg
youtube.com/watch?v=cDdM7NSmlpM
youtube.com/watch?v=JPJqOgOfoho
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is he /fit/ incarnate?

mac is gay

He was better when his homosexual tendencies were subtle, and cause the gang to pause and question it, rather than him being over the top blatant about it.

My butt is very smelly at the moment and i need your help guys please help me with this smelly butt

How is he over the top blatant about it?

The character arc has to go somewhere, well it doesn't, but you get my point.

Rob stop making these threads, it's getting sad.

The christian boat ride episode where he explicitly says he had gay sex with two gay preachers.

youtube.com/watch?v=BtFkJfbgJuE

Charlie is the greatest of all time.

Charlie is probably the worst person out of all of them. His constant stalking of the waitress and the fact that he lied about having cancer really makes him a piece of shit.

That's because he thought they were dead for sure, he denies his gayness after it.

Childhood is idolizing Charlie
Adulthood is realzing that Dennis is better

Actual adulthood is realizing that Charlie really is the funniest character after all

pic related.

I somewhat agree though, Charlie is seriously fucked up but gets a lot of leeway for being somewhat loveable regardless.

Is Frank pleb tier? I like Frank the best.

nah

there is no pleb tier, but the mcpoyles come closest

Mac is the character you end up on after briefly thinking each other character is the "best" in turn. He's the real final answer.

this

I only realised Mac was truly the best on my third rewatch of the series

And it only took 11 years.

What are some of the best Mac moments?

youtube.com/watch?v=uRNO1LFQBWI
youtube.com/watch?v=_6cEOk7x4HA
youtube.com/watch?v=KQmgEbrOHeg

Objective character ranking
Fat Mac > Dennis > Charlie > Frank > Dee > Mac

There would be no show without Rob, so for that reason he does get underrated by Sunny fans. But he's the weakest actor and Mac is the weakest character.

Mac trying to make black friends will always be funny. Oh and him as Murtaugh
>Tryin' to school a black man on basketball, you must be crazy.

Mac and Dennis are tied.

>How is he over the top blatant about it?

is this bait?

Childhood is Dynamic Duo
Adulthood is Gruesome Twosome

>He was better when his homosexual tendencies were subtle
He banged a tranny, I know you still think that Sup Forums is a proper substitute for real world experience but trust me, fucking a tranny in real life is very much blatantly homosexual.

he can't really act, which is a little annoying

But she taped it back

I think that's why the Mac character is probably the closest of any of the characters' personalities to the actor's. Rob grew up in Philly, he knows his sports, and he thinks he's a big guy in real life too, he actually does have a blackbelt in karate. Can't comment on the gay stuff, but he did marry a bird.

Nope its Dennis and will always be Dennis. Mac is a close second though. Charlie is for kids and girls who think they like "comedy."

stop brapping

i love how the rest of the gang clearly knows he's gay

>anyway i came back to the bar for some towels
>why did you did you need towels?

those are some swinging preachers

I don't know man. The only people I've met who really liked Dennis were kinda like Dennis themselves.

Honestly, at this point I think Dennis is the best but Mac will always be my favorite. Classic pre season 7 Mac > all

Yeah, it's not like sjw influence will shape the future of this show.

No way. Not a show like always sunny.

Right guys?

>muh sjws!

nobody fucking cares

why am i the only one who likes frank

>as a fan of the show, I don't care if the main show runner gets rid of his amazing writing/support staff and loses his fucking mind

Enjoy your new season, with great plots like "the gang fights white privilege" and "the gang embraces feminism"

>hurrr let me tell you about events that haven't happened yet

you're literally angry over nothing.

I like all of them. I don't get the hate towards Frankd and Dee.

dead show is dead

Mac was GOAT before he started doing the slicked-back hair and furrowed brow thing

Glenn howerton is the best comedic actor
Charlie is perhaps the "funniest"
Mac is the most underrated character
Dee is underrated too, some great acting here too
Frank really ties them all together

They're all great characters, but shit people of course

Dee's actress really has great comedic chops.

youtube.com/watch?v=cDdM7NSmlpM

youtube.com/watch?v=JPJqOgOfoho

charlie is the only character with genuine albeit screwed-up sweetness. mac too, with regards to the tranny.

the irony is that dennis and dee had ideal wealthy childhoods and it turned them into mean, bitter assholes. charlie and mac are clearly good people warped by their awful upbringings.

he was just putting his time in for when she got it removed!

The Christmas episode was genuinely kinda sad, it was the first time I felt bad for the characters.

They're shit people but I felt bad for them after that episode.

But he was just establishing dominance

it's not mac and charlie's fault that they're shitty, and any time they actually do something good it's a true victory of human goodness

>not dennis
wew lad

but plots like this would imply that the gang consists of good people (in the worldview of the authors). You'll sooner see "The Gang Votes For Trump"