Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CbvnvweeSR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want lavren to spit on me

I want lavren to shit on me

I want lavren to sit on me

I want lavren to kill me

I want lavren to piss on me

Is this the Brandon song that's been rumoured?

I want lavren to give me e. coli

I want lavren to cut her hair again :/

What?

"As rumored"

yes

i want lavren to squirt on me

fffffffmffffffffff mmmmmm, :|

The heart on cheek thing has already been done by Marina and the Diamonds. I don't care either way, but it might come across weird since both groups make pop music.

I am extremely excited for more Chvrches though.

Imagine being so fucking petty and salty over someone memeing on Sup Forums you gave to write a song about them.

you gave to write a song about them.

>have to write a song about them

>>have to write a song about them

>>>Brandon is a virgin who dropped his trip to talk shit about Lauren so that people would hate her even though she rightfully hates him

WHAT THE FUCK I WAS GOING TO NAME MY NEW ALBUM "GET OUT"

FUCK YOU

Someone much more talented beat both you to the punch

youtube.com/watch?v=CbvnvweeSR8

What? He had a huge crush on her.

She hates him for no other reason than him memeing on here. He really didn't do anything wrong.

>>>>Brandon now tries shifting suspicion away from himself by saying that he had a crush on her, even though that crush was rebuked and it left him asspained beyond measure to the point where he now slanders Lauren any chance he gets

Such a tasty slut
Mmmmmmmm Lavren

That's because she's /ourgirl/

fucking help me ahh this is so hot

That's never happened. Why lie?

Seems like something she'd do

hes only really called her a bitch and that's all I've seen from him.

Why was my post deleted lol

You must be new. Brandon had admitted many times he had a crush on her.

This, except hes somewhat moved on and trying to improve his life I hear

throwing the fact the she was fucking Justin in his face was brutal

t. Brandon

She probably had a friend or someone post those pics so they couldn't be traced back to her. The Intention was still very clear.

no wonder he called her a bitch

2nd album was really boring shit
1st was decent catchy bitch pop

Brats the thing that gets me. He didn't do anything wrong so why the hate? Maybe were just getting fucked with into thinking something on the album or this single is about him.

what better way to sell it to us?

Why are millenial sjw bed wetter shitters allowed to attempt " synth" (((pop)))?!? ¿???...
> Also
Who the fuck is Brandon? ...
Dear god, you idiots better not give this homunculus any more ammo to fire at incels for fibtism gibsmedats.

>Marina and the diamonds
>group
Still sad to see that they need to rip off that old balding hag whose career is deader than Cheeto Benington.

Shit, I need a browser extension that hides all the Brandon comments and their replies. Can't we just talk about how stoked we are to hear new Chvrches? Is it true there's a new single in February?

She hates us. She hates Sup Forums, just give it up.

That doesn't stop us form having a cool chvrches discussion anyway. Brian Wilson doens't even know about Sup Forums and we can talk about him like we're normal people (for the most part)

Can't wait for this mediocre shit to come out and re-affirm chvrches as the talentless hacks they are

a new age of chvrches memeing is coming
brandon memeing was just filler, i do hope he killed himself like i ordered him to

LLLLAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVREEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN

I am however starting to feel Sup Forums is not the best place to discuss chvrches

>chvrches thread
>brandon removes his trip and starts talking about himself
someone please murder that insufferable, fat garbage piece of shit human being