Is this any good?

Is this any good?

Yes if you skip 70% of the episodes

Be weary of Han Solo. He deals with the notorious gangster Jabba the Hutt. Luke, did I ever tell you of when helped rescue Jabba the Hutt's son in order to establish Republic control in the Outer Rim? Jabba's faggot uncle plotted against him with the help of Count Dooku and almost killed your mother in order to seize power of all the Hutt clan. He was a good friend.

Some story arcs are better than most Star Wars movies.

kek

The show starts out rocky, but nearer the end clonekino makes it worth the entire ride.

Yeah, but the beginning is much weaker than the latter half. It grows in quality each season, but there are still some episodes that you could easily skip in the later seasons. It goes from Y7 to PG, so they had a lot of freedom to do what they wanted, like showing Jedi decapitating enemies on screen.

Yes if you skip 100% of the episodes

I want to watch it because I hear it's really good. I just can't stand the animation style.

it's fucking great. 1st season is really up and down though but improves substantially from there.

The animation improves a lot throughout the show. George Lucas was funneling a lot of money into the budget.

>that spin
idk if youre being sarcastic or not

Film is bad, first two seasons are rocky with a few gems, three is good and four to five is great.

Rebels is a lot more kid friendly and generally not as good, but has a more consistent standard than the first two TCW seasons, albeit with inevitable bumps in both directions.

Better than the Prequels. It basically single-handedly redeems Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Maybe get a viewing guide because there are definitely some weak episodes and the early season is a bit rocky.

I am unironically not being sarcastic

Reminder that the canonically last thing Anakin thought of was Orange buttcheeks.

Varies in qualitiy, but generally gets better later on.

What's about Force planet

Source?

Haha watch the films you nigger

In one of the rereleased novelisations, it has a line about her just as he dies, right after Padme IIRC.

>now lets see what /aco/ is posting about you snips

what the fuck?

>he doesn't know about Mortis

Which book senpai?

This was one of the more stupid things this show did. Three god like being that are manifestations of the Force itself and the prophecy was actually about Anakin bringing balance to the two extremes but fails to subdue the dark one and it escapes. This means the Dark side wins?

The Return of the Jedi one, I believe

for now

i really liked that arc, star wars going full fantasy and also gives a new angle on the whole chosen one plot point

Really? Going from a metaphysical balance to literally having to keep two manifestations of each side in check forever was good to you?

Can I skip the first two seasons and be fine? I mean its starwars cartoon I can't imagine the plots being super intricate carrying over seasons, but maybe I'm wrong

not him but I took it as a manifestation of Anakin's future, not of the force. Anakin being between light and dark, or both of them, and him constantly striving to be fully one and never being able too

I think it's one of the better parts of the entire franchise, like Kotor

That's one of the best arcs, probably the best one that's actually just about the Jedi. Not to say there aren't some great Jedi arcs, but all the other ones that truly stand out are about clones, the villains, or Maul.

The arcs are pretty important and carry over, but the rest can be skipped

came to ask for this
thanks user

just liked that it was different, and not necessarily true, they could just be some ancient beings who like to fuck around with people. Made a change from the same old stuff we have seen over and over, and altered what that "prophecy" bullshit could mean

Kind of, some stories and side characters come into play more as it goes. Its not perfect but you can use the image someone posted above, but I'd recommend watching the honourable mentions as well personally. It does recommend some weird shit like Zilo while ignoring the episode about a clone deserter which actually fleshes the world out, but generally they're still fun.

That said, the image misses some good stories from season 3 onwards because those are almost constantly good outside of droid and Jar Jar episodes. The water war was dull too actually.

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet

Read the thread

Yes. If you want the Anakin/Obi Wan that Old Ben told Luke about that the prequels never provided and can make it through the first couple seasons, once you get to the third, it is great, and establishes some stuff that is further explored in Rebels.

99...;_;

STUPID FAGGOT

STUPIDER FAGGOT

Stupid faggot

Stupid faggots.

I read a whole ago the Show started out aiming at kids but then the creators it was nothing but manchildren watching the show so they made the show to aim them and it was better ever since.
If it's true I wanna watch it too.
Is it canon though?

It should be pointed out that the Onderon Arc of S5 is Saw Gerrera's first appearance.

Forgot to take your medicine this morning, autist?

Yes that is true
Yes you should want to watch it
Yes its canon.

Watch the whole thing. People post these shitty "episode guides" but in reality the guide is garbage and tells you to skip some pretty important or enjoyable episodes because they aren't dark enough.

Force yourself to watch season 1 and the movie. Season 2 is considerably better but still not everyones cup of tea. If you don't like season 3 the show just isn't for you because that is where it considerably picks up

Its the only pre-disney Star Wars media (besides the movies) to be brought over into canon

Stupid faggot