Jesus what the fuck is going on?

Jesus what the fuck is going on?

Why are black so over represented in everything lately.

>BF1
>Watchdogs 2

Now Mafia 3

This entire game is about the black mob (is there even such a thing?) destroying the Italian mob. Along with another "racist" factions.

youtu.be/b3DaHzBcdQk

I want this ride to end now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Mafia
census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

WUZ

what's the image?

WUZ

MOBSTARS

EVRYTHANG

WUZ

It's from the game

KKK meeting

Jews have been pushing degeneracy into the sub conscious thought modes of our media since at least as long as this site has existed.

Why is it only in tue past 5 years this site had anyone give a damn about it?

It's literally a few games. Why do you guys get so buttmad when it isn't a white cis male as a lead character in a game. I think that's over represented, but we don't see that often. It really makes you think doesnt it? Jeez.

>he hasn't retreated from "CURRENT YEAR" vidya by playing classic gaymen

Syphon Filter 1-3, Metal Gear Solid and its sequels, and Crash Bandicoot are calling your name fagtron

say what you will mafia 3 looks very good tho.
Also new orleans without nogs? couldnt see that.

Do niggers even play video games? They seem to like PlayStation but what do they play? Doesn't EA release some regarded annual basket ball game?

The big companies think that adding niggers will gain them sales with the SJWs and niggers, but niggers only play nba2k and SJWs only play indie shit games, so they will learn that niggers don't sell

>is there even such a thing?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Mafia

They go out of their way to show Confederate flags and KKK

It's at 5:45 in the video in OP

They play 2k and fighting games

Oh shit I live in Bordeaux

So the first two Mafia games were made by Europeans, the third game is handed off to a Yank studio and then this shit happens.

>Game has a KKK section

Well of course it fucking does.

It's pretty obvious what's happening dumbasses.

We are entering a new era where they are trying to disenfranchise white men as "karma" for our overwhelming success.

Every racial group is going for the power grab, white people are the only ones dumb enough to willingly hand it over with a smile on their face.

In the case of BF1 I'm more triggered that it's an American black. Why the fuck, when you have French colonial troops on the Western Front (btw the French aren't in the game at all) and German Askaris guerrillaing it up down in Africa for the duration of the War, would you pick some never-heard American unit that's only in the damn thing for like half a year?

Cant forget spyro series or N64 classics

I feel like someone creative could concoct some kind of "big vidya companies are using niggers to sell games like they are property this is oppression, it's like modern day slavery! stop putting niggers in games!" meme to spread across normie sites

Why do you think you dumbfuck?

It has nothing to do with anything other than rewriting history and shitting on white men. Where the fuck have you been?

This is the beginning of the end

Projections show whites becoming a minority in US and several euro countries by 2050

Once shitskins have voting power we're doomed, just look how much clout they have already

Also the main bad guy looks like Donald trump

If it makes you feel better. The french are back in.

As DLC that you have to pay for.

Because even though they only make up 13% of the population they need to be fairly represented in media by making up 50% in all tv shows, movies, video games, ect.

This is why there's not point to making concessions to kikes or niggers. They will vilify you no matter what. Remember this when civil society collapses under the weight of these parasites.

This is too crazy.

The main bad guy in watchdogs 2 also looks like trump.

Black hero defeats the evil white racist.

WE WUZ WISEGUYS N SHEEIT

Because we live in an American-centric world and people who buy the most games are American so they make games that appeal to their core market.
It's the same reason every Grand Theft Auto is set in America: publishers don't want to lose a fuck ton of sales.

lol @ little white vidya game cucknerds who play this game as a nigger while fantasizing about killing the evil racist white men!

Whites make up over 70% of the population.

Most tv shows, movies, video games are created by whites.

Blacks make up 13% of the population.

So if out of 10 games there were 7 whites, 2 Hispanics, and ONE black.
That would be fair representation.

Main baddie in the next Call of Duty? Also Trump.

>modern gaming

But they could at least do it with actual Africans. Why does it always have to be Americans. It was the same thing in Valiant Hearts, that 2d side-scroller.

>Oh there's a black character
>But it's 1914
>Must be a colonial
>NO, IT'S A FUCKING BLACK AMERICAN VOLUNTEER, WHICH MAKES NOOOO FUCKING SENSE

Witcher 3 is almost all white, just like Poland

>America
>70% white

Fuck off you native half breed

Blacks in America aren't even that big of a market for this shit.

White males are still the biggest market for this. We're getting pissed all over. But at least I don't buy this shit anymore.

Bless you Poland

You guys will slave the industry with cyberpunk 2077

>Poland
>White

Something doesn't quite add up, Ivan.

Save*

Yeah, I'm not going to buy any of these games

> BF1

Hahah, black Germans amirite? Fuck the game

> Watchdogs 2

The first one was shit anyway, might as well stick to GTA. At least those faggots know how to do it right

> Mafia 3

Same as above, honestly just stick to GTA. Rockstar generally knows their shit.

>But they could at least do it with actual Africans

BECAUSE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HISTORICAL ACCURACY. ITS STRICTLY ABOUT REWRITING OUR HISTORY AND SHITTING ON WHITE MEN.

Holy shit man its not a hard concept to grasp. Stop trying to apply reason to these leftists' actions and look at the bigger picture

Yeah, how dare he. America is only 60% white.

>just stick to GTA
Like San Andreas?

The game looks like it could be fun if you got to play as the Italian mob or KKK and wipe out the black gangsters. But that would be RAYCISS and totally not progressive.

>ivan
use andrzej you cucked faggot

Quit bitching faggot.
>hurrr black man in game, me mad
You sound like a whiny triggered feminist. Don't like the fact a nigger is a protagonist then play another game. It's art plus there's a financial plus side to diversity. Video game companies don't care about your feelings

O shit my bad think its now what 63% non Hispanic white?

So make that 6 whites 3 Hispanics 1 black.

Just don't buy these games.
If the sales flop, they wont make a game like this again. It's as simple as that.

>63%

let's be honest man, it's probably more like 40-50% at best.

Also written and voice acted well

You need to calm down, Sergei.

TES is pretty based on that aspect.
Especially the ancient ones.

It'll be over "75%" again in 40 years time

census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00

Its right above 60%.

Whites are still the over all majority in this country. While blacks is a small minority.

This country is basically whites and Hispanics.

>lately

>sergei
Janusz kurwaaaaaaaaa

GTA was the first series to start this shit with San Andreas.

That being said GTA3 and Vice City were pretty good.

>there's a financial plus side to diversity
No there isn't. The fucks who care about diversity don't buy or play video games.

You'll keep saying this shit until there's no white people left, idiot.

>hurr it's just a few games
>next year, hurr it's just 6 games
>year after, hurr it's just 14 games
>5 years later, hurr it's just every game except one indie game with one white character, how racist

Under 5, whites became a minority in 2014. Under 18, a minority by 2020. Complete minority by 2030.

>everything's totally fine
>nothing to see here

wowowowo IS IT WORKING RELELELLEREDDILT ? HOW IS THAT JIDF PROJECT GOING ?

Wow, you're genuinely a dumb person. I'm not even mad, I'm actually impressed

moonman dlc please where you kill niggers as a glorious klansman

Nice man. You sure nailed that acronym and you made complete sense

Cool argument, you really showed me.

Oh, sorry, I wasn't actually trying to show you anything. I know that would be asking to much. Just bored I guess

>black mafia

>BUT THERE WERE SOME ORGANIZED NIGGERS SELLING SMACK

>_>

did they seriously name this nigga Lincoln?
how fucking blue pilled can you get?

The worse thing is all this pandering bullshit will ruin any chance of stories involving non-whites that were written without an agenda coming about.

What a fucked up situation.

>bored faggot makes shit posts and refuses to construct actual arguments because he's too dumb AND lazy

Yeah, sounds about right, useless nigger. No wonder Sup Forums is shit.

>Why are black so over represented in everything lately.
>BF1
>Watchdogs 2
>Now Mafia 3

They used white people in Vice City but SJWs was like "killing innocents! Think about the children!" so they used niggers for San Andreas so no one would care.

They just do that for prison reports to make blacks and Hispanics look better.

O look whites get in almost the same amount of trouble as the other two groups.

Because niggers in Mafia and WW1 doesn't make sense, you fucking moron. nobody had a problem with niggers being in games like GTA because it makes sense.

I honestly love the mafia III concept.
It's greasers, niggers, and potatoniggers, the 3 worst minorities america has ever had by far. I'm surprised they didn't throw in gooks somewhere in there. Who knows, Maybe they will in the end.

That's actually a side character you kill halfway through the game

MERE COINCIDENCE

I am just waiting for Mass Effect 4 main male character reveal to be a KING

The games are created by shit developers, that should be more than enough information.

Is it so surprising that an industry where computers are needed for every facet of its products design has 0 niggers to make nigger games for them?

Why do white people need to provide video games for black people?

As an Italian, I'm triggered

They hate us cause they ain't us.

It is true though. The (((media))) has been pushing this shit for decades. Why do you think rampant nigger gangsta rap is blasting out of cars nowadays, white men in commercials shown as stupid/weak, and all this diversity bullshit being pushed?

They're hungry for our status, too be quite honest it's pretty funny watching them get butt mad. Luckily most of us aren't stupid and can see the tricks.

Interesting how things turn into tools for political propaganda.
I wonder who is behind this.

When white cuckold trannies started getting more and more games industry jobs, what did you expect theyd make?

>firing a shotgun with one hand
This triggered me the most honestly

Drink some kompot and calm down friend

we wuz diggers

absolute disgrace, fuck Sweden

Nigger named Lincoln
Takin down the ebil rayciss southerners
its like pottery all over again

It's not even about pandering to minority groups. It's about pitting everyone against each other. They're doing everything they can to ramp up racial tensions so they can impose martial law once the rioting gets bad enough.

they only do that for prison reports
makes the darkies look better

Honestly showing an obscure unit to normies isn't that big of a deal to me. I mean I see other burgers on here say black people were never in WWI so they deserve some education even if it's gonna be biased as fuck.
What pisses me off is just using any guns that were in existence at the time, and how it's not even played like WWI. I'm not saying you need trench foot and to wait to die, but at least have trenches and don't make it WWII with retard 1910's civilian and failed prototype guns and WWI uniforms. It feels like an alternate fucking timeline for WWII.

But you play as the Italian mob, so what the fuck is the issue.

3 games out of how many coming out this year?

No you play as the nigger mob

Are you retarded? Most jews cant stand niggers.
This is what people want.
Its the result of the work of all the social warriors in the last few decades.
Slowly the idea of a black as a main hero was introduced when black directors appeared and eventually here we are and habing blacks full on main heroes in something mainstream is a novelty and everyone want more of it. It will calm down eventually but habing niggers as champions of society is not a jewish desire.

I think you're full of fucking shit, you play as a descendant of Mafia 2's MC and he was Italian in the fucking Mafia.