>HOWEVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SIX MILLION POINTS FOR HARRY POTTER AND THE GOOD GOYIM

inb4 pasta

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98

Is this kino?

It always peaked, it stayed as one of the best franchises in the history of movie franchises throughout. Each episode followed the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been distinguishable from the others. Aside from the fantastic imagery, the series’ numerous consistencies have been its lack of plot holes and effective use of special effects, all to make magic magical, to make action seem captivating.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would be a work of art that meant a lot to everybody! Just incredible cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Lucas (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-prequel series in its refusal of annoying characters, boring dialogue and dull plot. We love to face that fact. Now, thankfully, we always can.

>a-and the books were good!
"Yes!"
The writing is intricate; the books were amazing. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote, instead, that the character "stretched his legs" or some other fantastic idiom.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by unique imagery and fresh metaphors that she has so many styles of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

the intros on these are amazing
i've literally never read past them though, i have a feeling it'd ruin the magic

Yes, yes, well done Rowling, well done, HOWEVER, you created one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>Harry, did I tell you that I'm gay? Even though its never come up in anyway, and I've never done anything to indicate my inclinations, its true. I am a good friend.
>Also Harry, did you know Hermione is black?

>The idea that anyone believes this

Believes what?

Except there were. It was already a theory and during the filming of Azkaban, Cuaron asked Rowling if he was because that's how he read and she said yes but not to let anyone know.

>according to a secret conversation that no one else can verify
>trusting Rowling after she said she never specified Hermione's race

Cauron probably said "hey, Dumbledore seems kinda gay" and Rowling saw an opportunity to show how "progressive" she is.

childhood is liking harry potter
adulthood is realizing it's shit

>invited an underage boy into his office at night on several occasions
>no indication
I know, pedos =/= gays but the signs are there.

>YES, WELL DONE CHAMPIONS, WELL DONE
>HOWEVER
>HARRY HAS RETURNED FROM THE LAKE WITH EXTRA STUDENTS WHO WERE NEVER IN ANY REAL DANGER AND WHO HE WASN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO SAVE, LATE, HAVING ONLY PASSED THE CHALLENGE AT ALL BECAUSE ANOTHER STUDENT PASSED HIM SOME A PLANT - ABSOLUTELY ZERO MAGICAL SKILL WAS DISPLAYED HERE
>9/10 SCORE FOR MR POTTER HE IS NOW TIED FOR FIRST PLACE

>Clever

Literally no way it's a nigger

Isn't there a line in the book that specifically says something like 'hermione peeped her white face around a tree'?

>WHO WERE NEVER IN ANY REAL DANGER

>implying dumbledore gives a shit enough to not let them drown

>let's make one dorm that kids get randomly assigned to and just take a huge shit on them and call them all evil, for laughs
the fuck was rowling on

>ABSOLUTELY ZERO MAGICAL SKILL WAS DISPLAYED HERE

Also in the book he uses several spells to repel lake monsters and mermen

>>>/tumblr/

this wizards dont think,

they probably forgot about them pretty soon after putting them down there

Rowling is such an insufferable bitch

Not compared to SJWs

jesus kek, it even feels like a completely shoehorned and unnecessary way to bring it up

Pretty entry level compared to the bubble head or the guy turning himself into a shark

Impressive.

I love you guys

Slytherin won six years in a row prior.

Reminder draco lost his house fifty points for snitching like a bitch. And the 150 points gryffindor lost were compelled to be given back when the brave students broke the rules and did what was necessary to protect the school in Dumbledores absence. It was in this moment that draco snitched about lonely hagrids visitors that set in motion a future of Gryffindor House cups.Also Snape was an insufferable faggot taking points from Gryffindor every single day because Hermione wanted to answer his questions. Slytherin then in year five try to and succeed in rigging the entire House Cup System with new regulations enforced by themselves member of the Inquisitorial Squad.

tldr fuck slytherin and fuck you user for acting like lucius

b-b-b-but blacks can have white faces, i-it's just a figure of speech, shut up!

to be honest most blacks dont have naturally bushy hair and freckles or pink puffy nips

>go through all the trouble to compile this shit on paint when you can just pull up the UK cover of deathly hallows or the US cover of POA which show Hermione as white

okay

I didnt compile it I used paint to circle the chapters with hermiome. Someone else made that image and I wouldnt have taken the time to do it.

Not only that Hermione is on the cover of Azkaban (which harry incidentially is in jeans and adidas) and shes on the back of HBP standing next to Ron (American versions I mean)

Point is these illustrations were signed off by JK Rowling so if she had an issue with hermione being white which she didnt because she is white she would have said so. Is she wrong for saying Hermione could be black in a play? Not really it was entirely well intended I believe but blown out of proportion. Hermione is clearly white in the films and books
black people dont have freckles that often

I dont know anyone else who has retconned so much shit and ruined their work this badly for SJW points

Besides Marvel Comics

>ruined
Seriously retarded. Lord of the Rings and the HP movies are always their own thing. Like the books. No matter what follows.

A retarded its a wonderful life play or saying Dumbeshit is gay doesnt bother me

Beautiful

Its plugkino that kid has been posting his video on here for months and months