GF broke up with me

>the argument

Started off with me saying its bad to have a society so far away from the starter structure of a basic society because we'll be fucked at any hint of catastrophe. So we should have women that arent too far detatched from doing womanly things just like we should have everyone not too far detatched from being able to spell their names. Then it got into the blacks and her saying they are only in their situation because of white people and I said everything you see is literally a first hand example of organic dominance we are not nearly as aware of it as we think and that groups of people behave like bacteria. Then she slapped me and walked out of the room.

How bad did I fuck up? Too much red pill?

Women are proverbially a dime a dozen

get another one, m8

I have no idea what the fuck you're trying to say but it probably has something to do with your small penis.

It's huge m8.

You showed her your assburgers. Even if you just present pure facts about something like that to normies, they don't believe you.

>tfw when OP only has 1 (one) post

FUCK OFF SHILL

>1 post by this ID

Now it's 3.

You were dead stupid. Read Scott Adam's books.

How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life

Adams, Scott

>that pose
>there is no god at all and marx is his prophet

Unless you can do something manly yourself like smelt ore, you really shouldn't say jack or shit about someone else's 'womanly' things.

There's more than one of them.
They're turned off by dependence.
They're reduced to quivering puddles by a guy who doesn't need them and replaces them promptly.
Get back on the horse and make her cry.

I have a career that requires you be a "tactile athlete". Also an accomplished woodsman.

Pic pls

I would have laid that bitch out for slapping me

'tactile athlete'. Literally WTF is that.
So, you can whittle. That will come in handy post-apocalypse. but if you can't fucking smelt you'll be a woodsman with a fucking stone axe.
Make yourself valuable.
Dont' expect to have outlandish opinions and be rewarded for them.

But I can and have. Clearly you don't even know the basics about being self-sufficient.

Google the phrase tactile athlete, have a good day.

3/10, please step up the trolling.

>tactile athlete
>googles tactile athlete
>no results
>tactical athlete, maybe?
Doesn't matter, OP is a useless sperglord that can't hold his autism down enough to maintain relationships and will select out of the gene pool on his own.

Good one. Also, you didn't google it.

>GF broke up with me

not going to read rest, just celebrate

Aspbergers people should really go into a scientific field where conversations like this are organic. Well, not about bacteria black people, but literally autism.

>blacks and her saying they are only in their situation because of white people

doomed from the start
that kind of retardation bites deep and doesn't let go easy

Sounds like she did you a favor. I deny the holocaust to my girlfriend regularly and she just accepts it. Would you like some tips for boosting your T levels? You sound a little low-T, brother.

You are an idiot

You played your cards too early. This is the kind of shit that has to be done slowly. My wife went from being a typical college feminist/leftist to pretty right wing. I did this mostly through comments made in passing, and asking her questions about politics that made her actually question the stupid shit she had been taught in college.

>1 post by his I'D.
SAG AND RIP

>fluffing up your dick to post pictures for other guys on Sup Forums
Your gf sensed your gayness, and broke up with you. She did you a favor.

Lol, OP.

Here's what you do. You don't say anything back to her, you don't text, you don't call. She doesn't exist.

You don't issue a not saying sorry or trying to explain. Barring power level revealing autism from you you didn't really do nuffin wrong.

Too much too fast op
Me and my gf broke up too
Thank God
I was a bit of a lib cuck leaning right... Made a full transition and realized what a degenerate Slut she was

How the hell could you fit 501 Spanish vipers in a box that small?

Your job requires you to be a "tactile athlete", and your learning Spanish... Border Patrol?

>tactile athlete
OP confirmed for data entry

diamond dozen*

diamond dogs*

>females
>redpill

Do not mix. No matter how much you may think she's on your side...she is always going to sympathize with the left in the back of her mind.

It's emotion vs logic.