Download tindr

>download tindr
>customize profile to attract major art hoes
>mention that I have vinyls
>match with 7/10 black haired qt who goes to UT majoring in English, looks like pic related
>take her out to Lucky Robot
>hip option for Tokyo-inspired street fare including Asian tacos, sushi & dumplings, plus sake punch
>a bit low brow but she's the type of girl who'd like that stuff
>she's getting drunk on the sake really fast
>she's under 21 so I have to order for her
>head back to my place
>it's a bit of a drive up I-35 near Round Rock
>put in my custom mixtape
>she falls asleep
>whatever
>wake her up when we get to my house
>literally carry her up the stairs
>put her on my bed
>pull out shelf to reveal choice vinyl collection
>she laughs before making a weird expression and excusing herself to the bathroom
>she leaves 10 minutes later in an uber
>can't stop her because my clothes are already off
What the hell did I do wrong? I showed her my Joy Division vinyl first and now I'm wondering if I should've started with my White Pepper vinyl. What albums does Sup Forums recommend to impress art hoes?

you didn't do anything wrong
she was drunk and wanted to go home, which was prolly best for both of you
hit her up again and i'm sure you can smash

>Girl is drunk
>Your clothes were already off
>what did i do wrong

>enabling and sympathizing rape

>carrying a passed out girl you just met into your own bed

this better be bait

omg this is cringey dude.

hows the scene in Austin? I'm moving there next semester, is it easy to start a cassette label?

i missed the part that he got naked sorry friend yeah major fucked up
i thought he was just tryna show her records

Larp
Once she's drunk you don't pull out vinyl. You should be k closing in the car too

>Download tindr
>Try to meet some guy, maybe this dude who claims he's into music looks interesting
>21, hell yeah, get this loser to buy me drinks
>drunk, this is okay
>he keeps buying me drinks
>Jesus Christ I'm so drunk why does he keep buying me drinks
>pass out, wake up in his bed, he's naked flailing his hairy balls over me talking about his vinyl collection
>think I'm about to get raped. Did I already get raped. Did he slide me roofies. Wtf.
>call an uber, call my friend crying the whole way back

Are guys into weird music just creeps? Where did I go wrong?

>fucking a drunk girl is rape
jfc how pussified are you westerners?

>What the hell did I do wrong?

Next time lock the door and have a signal jammer for cell phones in your house. Make sure the lock on your door locks from the inside with a key. I doubt she'll be able to escape next time

My wife is a huge fan of Carly Rae Jepsen, so we really love listening to Carly Rae Jepsen's music.

I hope you're having a good time

Thanks.

>mention you have vinyls

My man that is the cringiest thing i've heard all year

Alec? Is that you?

Come back to Sydney you jerk off

Alec who?

Woman only use tinder to fuck Chad or get free shit from ugly guys. Hope you learnt your lesson.

I once fucked a girl by just mentioning on my profile that I collected retro vidya.
Did a game date, we played some Super Famicom and PC Engine and before I could get to show her my abilities on Puyo Puyo she was slobbering on my dick.

good choice user

No, but fucking a drunk girl is shit. Who in the right mind would fuck a girl which reeks of booze and seems too drunk to move properly?

Ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah

.t college stationfag

>he

aHA!
OP was a faggot all along!

It's not me dude. Sorry. Hope you can meet up with your friend again soon though

wow OP everyone in austin with decent taste knows Lucky Robot sucks ass.

You could have started by taking her to a real sushi restaurant instead of a tourist attraction on god damn SoCo

It's not just that she was drunk, but because she wasn't even old enough to buy booze herself, he bought it for her. It does kinda put him in rape-y territory.

What did you talk about during the date?

Grim

Me too, big fan here

>work at Lucky Robot
>see some autist feeding sake to a clearly under-21 art hoe
>figure she's probably gonna get raped
>wanna do something but can't think of a way that doesn't involve confrontation or spying
>eh

zyklon b zombie by throbbing gristle got me laid

This

Dude why were you naked? Did you just take your clothes off in front of this drunk girl and start showing her your vinyls? If so that's pretty weird....
Also if she was that drunk you should've just taken her home, especially when she fell asleep in your car

theres a really qt art hoe in my archaeology class and I also always see her studying alone in the library and her laptop is covered with anime stickers

should I try to talk to her? i'm a total autist so i don't know how to approach a girl without being problematic or yikes-worthy

>Why does he keep buying me drinks
>Women are literally incapable of autonomy and will continue to fucking drink and not refuse

Be cool. Do eeet

but what should I do? just go up and make spergy smalltalk?

Talk to her about y'all's archaeology class. Don't ask her to examine your large bone until later.

>What the hell did I do wrong?
You almost raped a girl

ok homefully I don't sperg out!!

Recognize any of the stickers? You could probably bring that up, be like "Oh, you also like X?".
I started talking to a girl because she was using a Burzum shirt in a place where probably no one listened to Black Metal so she was caught off guard. I didn't score anything but it's been a year and we still talk weekly so there's that. Just be sure you bring up something you do enjoy or know about.

this part confuses me
>can't stop her because my clothes are already off

but you haven't mentioned undressing before, so you undressed while she was in bathroom?
why had you even had to show the vinyl in first place?
did she trow up in bathroom or was it an excuse to run away

just say hi and go from there

Good luck

but what if she thinks I'm a creep :o

can you literal faggots just stay the fuck out of texas

>dating underage girls
>also art hoes

I know you were trying to get some pussy and nothing else (ignoring the blatant rape intent at the end of the story), but look somewhere else man, they're not worth it at all. Most of them are boring as hell.

Please don't take advantage of retards, op
They do have feelings you know

if can get a date why can't you?

i'm a slightly overweight guy with aspergers

i have gotten dates but always through tinder

girls want to be approached. if she thinks you're a creep think so what? there's 3 billion other girls in this world. the key is to not put girls on a pedestal

>slightly overweight guy with aspergers
Ok so start going to the gym? Your school probably has a rec center that you're already paying for.