Ww3 confirmed

State Department officials call for U.S. military action against Assad regime

cnn.com/2016/06/16/politics/state-department-syria/index.html

(CNN)More than 50 State Department officials signed an internal memo protesting U.S. policy in Syria, calling for targeted U.S. military strikes against the regime of Bashar al-Assad and urging regime change as the only way to defeat ISIS.

If this happens I'm leaving the US. The hyprocrisy of defeating a secular shia head of state in order to supposedly counter radical salafist sunni who are funded and supported by US regional allies such as Saudi Arabia is despicable.

What will Russia do? What will the US population do? CNN is the most read US internet news outlet and they have pushing anti assad propaganda since the beginning of hostilities, so theres no doubt that the US population will just accept this.

Will just accept Syria becoming another Libya.
Just in time for the end of the Obama administration.

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-16/heres-what-you-need-know-about-cold-war-20-because-its-already-here
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>urging regime change as the only way to defeat ISIS
>regime change

Code for "We need another Guatemala/Vietnam/Iran/Grenada/Guyana/Iraq/Afghanistan"

wtf.. i hate assad now!

>the only way to defeat ISIS is to kill the man who's standing in their way

They don't even try anymore, do they?

(((State Department officials)))

It doesn't fucking matter what they say by this point. Most humans are simply too stupid. Look at the murder of that cunt in the UK, all the jewish-owned newspapers are pushing: "Evil white Out'ers are at fault" and people are fucking eating it up.

Democracy is simply a tool to control the stupid, it is only the opinion of the elite that matter

>>the only way to defeat ISIS is to kill the man who's standing in their way
Point of contention is the fact that the Democrat led State dept. has been advancing objectives exactly the same as the dreaded Neoconservatives they were supposed to be a counter to. The list of forced regime change under Dem watch surpasses that of the Bush administration.

Putin wouldn't let this happen would he?

I-is it really true? WW3 happening? Hold me Sup Forums

The War Party transcends D/R

>Look at the murder of that cunt in the UK

I hate to be a false flag type but its very interesting the timing of this event as well as the Orlando shooting. Both are at critical points in political history, and both are having drastic effects on the populist bent of recent polls
>stall of brexit
>immediate reduction in Trump support coupled with new gun unconstitutional gun control push

If they tries this, Moscow will have 10,000 nukes pointed towards America.

>>Could get interesting Sup Forums

>the us doesn't want to go to war since king nigger and the kikes have pushed it since 2011
>3rd times the charm in 2016!

Reminder that we have documented proof that the US administration supported ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria, as a means of destabilizing Assad's regime:

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

Perhaps most damning thing in this memo is a note about "the possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist principality" (i.e. an Islamic State) in eastern Syria, and that this is "exactly what the supporting powers [meaning Turkey, the Gulf States, and the West] want", because it would halt Shia expansion in Iraq and Iran.

It's patently absurd to say that the death of Assad's regime would strike a blow against ISIS.

We never should've assisted the rebels and allowed the rise of ISIS in the first place. The only reason we even encouraged the destabilization of Syria (and the ME in general) is because of the US desire to maintain Israel's security and nuclear hegemony over the region. Conflict in Syria weakens Iran.

Now we are paying the price for this strategy, in the form of ISIS, which was largely spawned by our "pal" Saudi Arabia taking advantage of the situation to fund salafi jihadist groups

>urging regime change as the only way to defeat ISIS.

>breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/

I'm like most college students in the U.S. and don't know a ton about what is going on in Syria. Didn't the U.S. put him in power some time ago? Is this the same person Obama wanted to declare war on for apparently using chemical weapons?

Pardon my newness, all I know is Syria is a shit show with no side being the clear "good" side

Democracy is good. The problem is the people who refuse to educate themselves and let the media and government command them what to do.

Assad was an eye doctor in the UK until I think his father died.

At least I think that's right

>Didn't the U.S. put him in power some time ago?
No

It's sort of like a movie story; Assad was an eye doctor-surgeon-guy until his dad died and his brother was like "fuck this brah I don't want the throne" so he was like "ok I guess I'll step up"

It's a "false flag" in the sense that the deep state keeps these mentally ill people and brainwash different ones sith different things, basically shoving propaganda down their throats day in and day out, and then when an opportunity like this presents itself, they let this guy loose with instructions, he kills an In-campaigner, and shouts "Britain first". Oh and lo and behold, all the politicians and journalists and capitalists and the whole lot of them are immediately on Twitter screaming their lungs out about what a sad day this is etc. .

Anyways, whether the UK decides to leave the EU or not, civilization will meet the same fate. Varg Vikernes is right when he says that modern civilization is simply unsustainable and will collapse under its own weight (unfortunately? I don't know yet)

t. the opinion of someone with 85 IQ

Watching the big nigger try to sell this amid campaigning against Trump would be priceless.

i dont give a fuck if they destroy the whole area
and if russia opens its fucking mouth they need to be rekt too
theres a new world boss & people need to understand that

>If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if we don't topple Assad
>then ISIS wins

>tfw they finally admit the ruse that ISIS is an ally of the US and Israel

XD. You sure showed me. Letting Obongo control the world is better than actually learning something and trying to effect change.

Remember almost exactly year ago (or was it two?) when David Cameron and Obama were gearing up for some sort of """"limited"""" invasion? The public backlash was so bad they had to call it off. If they attack Assad the public will think its Iraq 2.0.

>Putin wouldn't let this happen would he?

Putin controls a country with a massive landmass and natural resources but comparatively minuscule population and economy. What can he do?

see
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-16/heres-what-you-need-know-about-cold-war-20-because-its-already-here

He's already lost nuclear detente. To go against unilateral US strikes against Assad would entail being BTFO, the S400 would be overwhelmed by numerically superior force projection in a matter of minutes. Just FYI the US currently has 2 carrier battle groups in the Med. Not to mention coalition air wings stationed from Cyprus to Turkey to Saudi Arabia. He would be overwhelmed by conventional forces and the only option would be nuclear counterstrike. And limited ICBM or Iskander is inviable now to the US ABM stationed in europe.

Assad is chaotic good. Not the best, but necessary to keep the Middle East from destabilizing.

Don't forget the women in the draft bill.

>democracy is retarded
>that means i prefer letting obongo do whatever

damn, that was just bantz, but you really do have 85 IQ.. I feel sorry for your parents..

HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM THE CHINABROS?

CERTAINLY THEY HAVE A STAKE IN THIS

If you support Authoritarianism then you would support Obongo doing whatever. If someone gets absolute power then you have no say in what they do.

i dont mean to pile on but
>effect
affect

>Assad is chaotic good. Not the best, but necessary to keep the Middle East from destabilizing.
He allowed both Sunni majority as well as Christian and Kurdish minorities to exist, sure the elections were suspect but keeping a benevolent dictator in power is the best option for this primitive part of the world. Problem is he allows a Soviet/Russoam naval base and the Sunni western allies hate having a Shia alliance so close. So he "has to go" in order to establish the NWO and energy hegemony.

And in the end we have ISIS slaughtering Christians and Shia and the US is supporting this de facto.

Kind've wish I was blue-pilled on all of this its disgusting.

>(((State Department officials)))

>CERTAINLY THEY HAVE A STAKE IN THIS
They don't have a direct stake in the med and they are okay with Russia being BTFO due to historical confrontation, but see how they are ramping up south china sea hostilities.
If shit goes down in the med. we will probably see them become unhinged in their sphere of influence.

Also see economic and cyber warfare being conducted globally in terms of China stock market/currency crash and the oil wars which affect Russian econonomy. It really seems like the end.

trump save us

holy shit pepe has become real

Putin should start an active troop on the ground counter to the western backed insurgency, no more of the advisors or limited air support nonsense, he has to put troops on the ground en masse NOW or its over. Russia could end this in a few months if they get serious, its the only chance.

IS IT FINALLY HAPPENING?

Who /fifthcolumn/ here?

Wow. So surprised.
Hillary and Obama want to bomb more brown people, and push for globalization.

How about we starve a 200 lbs put bull, shoot it up with rabies, feed it PCP, and let it lose in the Senate?

It's what they do to us.

who knew pepe had such a cute smile

>Hillary and Obama want to bomb more brown people
The system is so powerful, you have Kerry, a 'nam vet that was so supposedly traumatized by the war that he sacrificed a comfy upper class life becoming an anti-war mouthpiece that is surprisingly the most hawkish person in current government. How does that happen? Its completely emblematic of the corrupt system.

What the fuck defeating Assad helps with killing the ISIS meme? This narrative makes zero sense.

But after seeing that after 9/11 they invaded Iraq and endorsed Saudi Arabia, after claiming that Saddam had WMD... Anything goes. Only Trump stand in the way of this shitty narrative. I really hope he wins.

>arming isis didnt stop isis, maybe we should try bombing their enemy, maybe that will help
the entire american/western populace must be entirely made up of retarded people, comfortable people, and people who are just to beat down and tired to point shit like this out. we live in fucked up times friends

>Only Trump stand in the way of this shitty narrative.
Trump needs to fire his ZOG/NWO advisors that are feeding him bad talking points or all is lost,

If Obamas does this, I will never believe in any global or american institution, in any matter at all. Never!

This is the man who won the peace nobel prize.

Trump trully is our last hope

>but muh evil russia
>muh evil dicktator pootin
>muh gays
>muh ukraine
>muh nato
>organisation of peace!

>I enlist in the army next week under a combat mos

JUST IN TIME

And just imagine if Iran and Russia chooses to go to war over this.

If Obama could be plain and tell the truth that the reason he needs to dominate the middle east, is for maintaining the Petrodollar meme, and that without it, the entire current global order is doomed to oblivion, the world would prefer that path would be walked.

At least marines, navy seals and the rest would know why they would be killing people and dying for. I would die for defending the entire of the western world. I wouldn't die trying to kill Assad, who is an mortal enemy of Isis, in a plan to defeat ISIS. This is pure retarded shit.

I hope Russia pushes the button and nukes the entire US. And then i hope Yellowstone erupts.

Get fucked

>Get fucked

Best leave that to your women.

I fucking called it. Hillary would win and we'd be forced to team up with ISIS and the EU to take on Russian and EU decanters. You will be forced to fight for globalism once more.

because they've been so good until now right lol

>I hope Russia pushes the button and nukes the entire US. And then i hope Yellowstone erupts.
if you look at
you can see the missile defense shield will cover central europe an the UK but scandinavia is left open to hellfire

enjoy your bulls and cucksheds while you can sven

>my country is about to start ww3 to defend ISIS, better make cuck jokes about Sweden
Literally gas yourself.

ISIS literally works for us, get back to your shed.

Just in time to fight and die for the wars that Hillary's donors will demand for Israel. What a life!

Implying the missile defense shield is anything else but a meme

>S400 would be overwhelmed by numerically superior force projection in a matter of minutes

Sure, then you wake up from your fairy dream. Even if they could overwhelm the S400s in a matter of minutes, which is beyond doubtful, since it's protected by midrange and short range SAMs and AA guns (stuff that's way beyond anything America has ever confronted), not to mention the russian fighters still there.

I grant you, that you could overwhelm this potent yet relatively small force with swarm tactic....but do you really believe your country would try it. There would be a hell to pay and I bet your cowardly government wouldn't want to risk 10s of thousands of average americans taking to the streets after seeing their pilots killed or captured by the dozen.

And don't count on Israel to help you out in this. They won't lift a finger ever since the russians have put up the S400s. Not while they have tens of thousands of Hezbollah rockets pointing at their country.

Same goes for Saudi Arabia, they are inbreds and stupid, but they know if they partake in this crap directly, then their oil fields will be glassed by iranian missile bombardment.

That would leave ony Turkey as a viable base of operation...cz I doubt america would risk launching airstrikes in Syria from their carriers in the mediteranean sea and risk killing russian soldiers (just remember what happened in 2008 in Georgie when those idiots had murdered russian peackeepers)...Not with russian subs in the vicinity.

So, america can overwhelm the russian encampment in Syria in a short order, that is true, but are they willing to pay the blood for it, that's the real question.

>arrogant, retarded, boastful, ignorant
>looks at flag
>checks out
Americans are cancer and you deserve what is coming for you. Have fun burning.
Y

You could try to drag this into the news and make trump talk about it. It could be portrayed as the Obama admin urges more military support for anti-gay islamic militants only days they after they attacked the USA.

Keep crying, cuck. You lesser peoples will rest under our heel for all time.

>mfw this is what americans actually believe

Brb moving to oregon

>You lesser peoples will rest under our heel for all time.

I regret to inform your that it will be you who will rest under the heel of lesser people for all time.
Just look at your birthrates, white kids are being outnumbered by negs, hispanic and all other non-white kids. In a few decades whites will be a minority in the USA, so better bug out, while you still can.

>urging regime change as the only way to defeat ISIS
Just like how deposing Saddam stopped al-qaida, right?

Never mind that the Iraqi regime change was directly responsible for ISIS' growth.

>So, america can overwhelm the russian encampment in Syria in a short order, that is true, but are they willing to pay the blood for it, that's the real question.

Why have they deployed anti ICBM in Europe if they aren't in the final stages of the global chess game?

They think they can win is why. If you look at the stats of armament they can win by air superiority. Im not talking of F22 superiority I mean numerical superiority. Coupled with economic sanctions hitting the Rouble (as evidenced by the shilling in these forums lately). The question is, if the US starts hitting Assad assets does Russia counter, or does it abandon Syria. If you look at Georgia and Ukraine and Syria to date it is obvious they have set their trenches in their last enclaves. They will fight back.

So hypothetically, Russia downs a few F15Es with the S-400, what next? Nobody knows. But I wouldnt want to be in a major metropolitan area to find out.

God just shut the fuck up already. Get over yourself. You're a rotten burger

>If this happens I'm leaving the US

No you aren't. You're just like those libfags saying they are going to move to Canada if Trump wins.

Are these niggers speaking out of turn? Fuck them.

>racism

Hillary and Trump would both support wars for Israel. Elections are an illusion, we don't really have a choice.

>No you aren't
Im going southern hemisphere, Im looking at Argentina personally as the commonwealth Aus and NZ would be targets of retaliation and probably swarmed by China in the next 10-20 years.

My white brothers...

This has been going on a long time and most people here still can't imagine the truth.

>born to late to explore the world
>born to early to explore the universe
>born just in time to get drafted into WW3 to die for jews

a bit dated i think

>they can win by air superiority
Yeah, Hitler's air superiority had trully won him the battle of Britain. Ever since 1940 we have known that air superiority is not enough to do anything.
>Coupled with economic sanctions hitting the Rouble
True, but if your government (not you of cours) starts this, then China will dump the dollar and we will see what happens.
> it is obvious they have set their trenches in their last enclaves. They will fight back.
Yep, that pretty much sums it up, i agree.
>Russia downs a few F15Es with the S-400 what next?
I doubt it would be only a 'few', but yeah, what next? Will the US continue to throw hardware and personel to the grinder, hoping to choke it, or what? That's a really scary thought, that's for sure.
>I wouldnt want to be in a major metropolitan area to find out.

No arguments there...

>ISIS literally works for us
>Shoots up Orlando

Since the FBI actively targets armed insurrection (waco, ruby ridge) and electoral process is impossible given the media control (see trump) the only option is to leave or perish.

After seeing what happened in Iraq, Syria, Libya etc. how the fuck can people still think that toppling dictators makes things better?
Jesus Christ.

That is overkill.

I would just drop a few nukes on yellow stone untill it becomes unstable.

We don't need any more proofs to se Obongo is a closet muslim.

Everyone can Fuck shit up and claim allegiance to ISIS. It's not an employer, It's an ideology. Sure People can receive specific or general instructions, but You don't need a contract

>Yeah, Hitler's air superiority had trully won him the battle of Britain. Ever since 1940 we have known that air superiority is not enough to do anything.
Hitler didnt have the FSA/al Nusra on the ground which is why its not an applicable comparison. But Im not trying to argue with you for arguments sake seems we are on the same page.

I feel bad you are on the front lines of the NATO expansion.

"Reality Check."
Here's a reality check, Obama tried this and got defied and insulted by his own military. This isn't possible.

>tfw am good in a 2,000 warhead scenario, but screwed in a 500 scenario

Uhhhhh alright

Look at our defense budget and what its spent on.

Better research dod and cia and take your blood and glory zealotry somewhere else.

JUST LAUNCH THE NUKES

I LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE AND AM WILLING TO EAT THE NEIGHBORS

They already do

>I feel bad you are on the front lines of the NATO expansion.

Hopefully we will make a better choice this time then in WW1 and WW2 and pick a nautral side. That's why we want to kick out any foregin troops from our country. We can't kick them all out, granted, since we are a NATO country after all, but at least we can stop them from deploying vital strategic targets lie ABM bases in our country.

Maybe it will be enough to avert the nuke from above our heads...

About the FSA/al Nusra comment, I'm not trying to argue with you, but you can HARDLY call those organizations your allies....not even 'common foe allies.'

If you did then you would have given them more potent weapons then what you have. But even your generals know better then to equipt these animals with weapons they can turn against you in a major way. Thank god for that...maybe they (your generals) will be able to stop this madness...

Please rise up, america and join forces with your army for a coup...that's about the only thing that can bring your corrupt bankster system down.

>Here's a reality check, Obama tried this and got defied and insulted by his own military.

the red line was defeated by Putin disarming Assad's chemical weapons capability.

They would've gone in 2-3 years ago if not for this.

Now is different, Obama is at the end of his office and having 50 members of the state department (composed of democrats) pushing for war is unprecedented.

Its the fucking end, you've just had your advance warning. Act now or have a few milliseconds of regret when you see the flash.

Yeah, if they try this shit i really think it would be to the united states what Afghanistan was to the soviet union. This war wouldn't have any support from the public or the military and Trump would be talking about how stupid it is.

Massive debt, social strife and over extension.
This is how empires end.

The black dots are just additional target on top of the existing 500 targets.

That's a hungarian oilrig fire extinguisher on your pic. Hope you know.

A t34 chassis with 2 MiG21 engines on top.

Everyone move to Chile. The mountains, wind patterns, and irrelevance of the country will protect you from the fallout. They're desperate for anyone with a meaningful skill so immigration is easy if you have an engineering degree or something

Sometimes I feel like we live in the universe which had the worst outcome of both WW2 and the cold war.

We have had short term comfort for 100 years but now......our forebears damned us to some never ending misery.

Is there any indication of where exactly Bashar is and has been since the start of the revolution? I wonder what his day to day life is like.

>Please rise up, america and join forces with your army for a coup...that's about the only thing that can bring your corrupt bankster system down.
We're trying with Trump but you see what's happening with the media. He's up against a criminal under investigation by the FBI but you read any news stories (which is what most Americans judge their decisions from) show Trump as a "mysoginistic xenophobic racist etc"

there is no democracy here in the US, or in Europe, or anywhere. The only real venue of free speech is chinese origami share boards like this and its so polluted with trash nobody will ever take it seriously. Its over, the grand experiment failed.