Honest thoughts on my country?

Honest thoughts on my country?

>Subte

Messi

That's all I know about your country

And I guess it isn't known for savage cartels like Mexico and Brazil so that's good

>full of annoying spics that call themselves 100% white european
>pretty nice country overall
thats about it

No thoughts at all. Except that you are not white.

Looks nice desu

Crime ridden shithole.
Would fear for my own health, when an argentinian "human" decides to exhale in my general direction.
Also i wouldnt eat in restaurants or drink their water.

>that call themselves 100% white european

Que problema hay con Subte?

El centro del mundo

Seres supremos

argensímios putos narizones de mierda

I really, really like these pics, mind if I save them?

>Honest thoughts on my country?
I used to be neutral about you. Because of Sup Forums I now hate you. I hate Argentinians and Brazilians in South America. Colombians and Chileans are cool.

this

i hate you as well, Mohammad

The Buenos Aires airport is a fucking hell. Ugly, completely unorganized and full of uneducated people.

Some salespeople at Buenos Aires and Bariloche returned me fake pesos bills as exchange.

But the ordinary people that we see at the streets are pretty decent people, to be honest. I had pretty interesting conversations with some pretty nice people at a park in Buenos Aires.

>sidewalks were literally covered in dog shit
>trash is stored on metal grill things for shitskins to pick through for anything valuable, this was weird
>a multi million dollar train that goes 500m
>bolivians everywhere
The rest of the country might be nice, I don't know, but BA should be fucking nuked

We don't have those grills anymore, now we have normal trash containers

i dont understand these europeans talking about us saying that we call ourselves europeans and white...
guys, thats just a banter. We dont really call ourselves that, we are so far of being european and there are black people and shitskins here too.
Just dont believe everything we say we just like to joke a lot and make jokes sound like we are talking seriously...

>first world in 1930 surpassing even Italy, Spain and Portugal.

What the fuck went wrong my dudes.

waves of corruption

the most European country in Latin America