I'm as big a Beach Boys fan as anyone but this was shit...

I'm as big a Beach Boys fan as anyone but this was shit. It was a tv movie at best and the 2001 a Space Odyssey stuff at the end was like something out of a student film. Embarrassing.

kys julian

Classic Dano was incredible as Brian but Cusack was fucking garbage. It would have been so much better if it stayed in the 60s with Dano.

Film is a shitty artform anyway, you're better off just listening to the various music used in it on its own.

>It was a tv movie at best
So just like every music biopic then?

(You)

Not even a good fap either

except im not there

Why did you post Noe's worst movie?

biopics are just circlejerks so cringey

>movie about how people always controlled Brian's life until he met his second wife
>even though his second wife controlled his life and career after they got married
the scenes set in the 60s were good though

Yeah ending the movie with them kissing in the street with Wouldn't it be Nice playing was a fucking terrible cheesy idea. Should have ended with a scene where Melinda takes control of his finances or forces him to adopt some kids.

I thought it was pretty classic myself.

Of all the films to post in response, you post this piece of garbage.

But Dude...what about the rape scene? Hehe surely that in itself makes it kino amirite?

C L A S S I C

>It was a tv movie at best
The actual tv movie about The Beach Boys from the early 2000s was better.

All I remember about that is the shitty fake beards all the actors had to wear.

Well it was a low budget directorial debut. What did you expect? The acting was really good though unless you seem to know something every other critic doesn't.

Fuck off, it's a modern classic.

>I jacked off to it so its good
kys

you wouldn't say that if you'd seen more than 2 noe films
>heh heh watch me trivialise this film

It's worth watching just for the hilariously bad/over the top Charles Manson scenes.

great film. dano it's the best thing here, cusack sucks

I really liked it. It finally showed me that Brian is indeed a genius

That doesn't mean his songs are any good, though

Brian is a cheesy dude anyway

Get out Mike Love