So who's gonna play him in the inevitable biopic?

So who's gonna play him in the inevitable biopic?

Ghostface Killah

They'll just CGI him. There won't be actors by then

Paul Dano

Alan Cumming

This man is a genius.

MegaLolz guy

Serious question. I don't give a fuck that he's a troll. This dude could spend his days feeding orphans and rescuing puppies and I'd still just want to bury my first in his face. It's like his face is a fucking fist magnet.

I just really REALLY want to punch this dude in the face, simply because of the way his face looks.

Is this a legitimate psychological thing, or is it just me?

All Alboshits look like that

Came in to post this

CLASSIC

yes

give shkrelis

David Mitchell

he's got constant smug smile on his face
I love him

He is exactly what an user with a lot of money would be.

why do people hate him?

I was expecting this. Classic choice.

Guy is a literal genius who spends his time alternating between league of legends and making millions off stocks and drugs

he's /ourguy/

too manly
nah, you're normal, it's just that he always has a smug face, which is the reason he's such a good troll

is that leafy's older brother/

God, he looks like such a subhuman

Paul Dano, obviously

people don't understand how the system works and thought that because he raised the price of his drug to not go bankrupt all the people that needed the drug died

Would be guaranteed kino.

Its just the normal alborat face.

He is worse than a Jew. He is-may Allah forgive me for saying this- and Albanian

this cunt obviously

Joe Lo Truglio

What did he actually do?

nothing wrong, thats for sure

He is so ugly kek

t. buttblasted serv

I think he bought the rights to the drug from another company who were going to leave it to die, basically. They weren't raising money for research or looking for a cure, they just sold the drug and it wasn't making them enough money, so they sold it to Martin.

There is a video of him claiming he genuinely wants to find a cure and not just turn a profit, but that a drug company cannot find a cure if it doesn't have profits to fund research, etc.

Regardless of whether he's lying or not, what his intentions are or not, he's still an incredible amount smarter than the people who hate him for being "everything wrong with capitalism" or w.e they call him.

I hate the guy because he's generally just a cunt, but I can respect that he's trying to run a business, not run one into the ground.