Falcons vs Dolphins

Get in here faggots. It's the start of another year of disappointment

>dissapointment

no idiot, we overachieved last year. we've gotten much better during the offseason adding the only pieces we were missing. we'll get the superbowl this year.

nah fuck the falcons im done senpai

Atlanta United is it

>we

Sorry man but this team crushed all hope for me. Until I see them actually win a SB, I will never have any optimism.

you had the superbowl last year kekekeke

>dolphins

AHAHAHAHAHAH

Then don't watch them. Fuck off. We were supposed to go 7-9 last year but ended up having a historically great offense and a defense full of 1st and 2nd year players turn into a top 10 defense the latter half of the season. And we only added to that talent. If you've given up already then fuck off, no one needs the negativity.

>inb4 failcunts blew a 28-3 lead over Cutler

lad, you can be a fan without being optimistic about everything. why would i still be watching this team if i gave up on them?

dude you need to stop with teh fucking negativity its really getting on my fucking nerves

Hopefully Sark isn't complete shit. Fuck Shannytrash so much but that retard knew how to call plays.

Sark has always been a well respected coach. Booze and pills were his only problem but hes clean now. I have a lot more confidence in him than i ever did shannyshit.

Stream where?

why do the dolphins have a statue for a loser?

Is Takk playing tonight?

Yeah but he's never been an OC in the NFL before so it's hard to tell if he'll be immediately successful.

Normally when we had decent teams in the Smitty era every good year would be followed by a mediocre year.

Excited that this game will be Duke Riley's first NFL steps to the HoF.

>optimistically predicted falcons woukd go 13-3 last season
19-0

Nope.

Neither are Gabriel and Julio

The absolute state of Matt Moore

Heard from Bedwetter that he's being held out. Shame but then again he's recovering from an injury.

>19-0 while beating the 18-0 Pats in the SB

I'd be cumming for the rest of my life.

During the smitty era we had so many bad drafts and just shit old players. Thats not a problem now. This defense is incredibly underrated.The offense is obviously stacked.

Has Ricardo Allen been demoted? How come Neasman is starting over him?

I agree. But I'd stay say the 2012 team is generally underrated.

LAND DRAGON

Nice return. Weems was a mistake.

Is weems gone

Please just end this season already.

>mfw those terrible decisions by Weems

are you fucking kidding me....

he gone to the tits to hook back up with ol terry

>the no more weems causing 99 yard drives

go dolphins

I cry every time ;_;

I don't follow your team much but don't you guys have a defense with a ton of talent?

yo
have the japanese been fishing because these dolphins are ded lmao

>muh fair catch when theres not a defensive player within 30 yards

I'm actually excited about Hooper. We haven't had a good TE since Gonzo

I'm excited to see more Hooper this year. He's gonna be a stud.

>mfw the Dolphins will never ever EVER be a competitive team

>Fair catch it on the 1 yard line
>Let it bounce 10 yards from the endzone so it the other team can recover it at the 1 yard line

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hoop might be special.

BASED SANU

Sanu has apparently been catching EVERYTHING at training camp.

Nice catch by Sanu

>going for it on 4th down in preseason

BASED
A
S
E
D

just

We only need 2 linebackers right?

fuck yes.

Holy shit.

Matt already in rape mode.

This season is over.

Wow I forgot Bucs were on Hard Knocks. Have they shown any of boring ass Smitty?

It begins

how did the falcons blow a 25 point lead

They did. Smitty was talking about how he hoped some guys that were roofing a practice facility were being well paid. And some stuff how he thought some guy who wouldn't shut up was a good leader.

>stealing russell wilson rollout play

Shanahan

>storm johnson
Literally played pee wee football with him

Remember when smitty said sacks weren't important and having a good secondary would create sacks? then our pass rush turned into the shittiest thing in history? i hope he took that same philosophy down to florida.

Football gods hate atlanta

Falcons are so tryhard.

>mfw he insisted on playing Abraham in a meaningless game against the Buscs so he could die and ruin a SB run

fuck i'll never forgive him for that shit. we would have won the superbowl that year too.

>mfw Smitty said he took a timeout at the end of a game because the other team would've taken one anyway

God he became such a senile retard at the end.

>sit down to enjoy some football
>power immediatly goes out randomly

Fuck

Yeah. That and Grimes dying in the first game of the season ruined it.

So Cutler is not even trying?

I wish these games would atleast get decent commentators.

Andre Roberts is such a huge upgrade over Weems holy shit

schaub got him a nice beer gut

I'd take Moore over Shaub desu.

Hopefully he drank away the memories of all those pick 6's. If so I'm okay with his beergut.

It's weird seeing someone wear #1

i remember this time last year some morons here were calling for schaub to replace ryan.

kek I remember that. Schaub did look pretty good in that preseason though.

Ehh, I remember a thread on the offical forums wanting to trade Ryan for Jake Locker straight up. I'll be honest though I was a bit worried for Ryan starting last year. I was afraid playing with no Oline for all those years might have broken him.

>The CW
>Quality anything
This is the family feud network

This. Only thing CW is good for is having some cute girls in their completely garbage shows.

this network and ion... i dont know how they afford to keep doing what they do. but they do.

Alteraun Verner running with the 2's? He want to Florida to cash in and retire?

I know with preseason games you always get these C tier homer commentators but its still annoying.

Can't believe based Bryant missed a 47 yard FG

Just wait until the season starts. ESPN always has 2 monday night football games during the NFL's first week. ESPN decided they needed to have a woman commentate one of those games. She normally commentates middle of the night low division college games, now ESPN wants to headline her. Thank god its not a falcons game.

Holy shit Campbell

lmao

REFBALL AGAINST THE FALCONS ALREADY

HOLY FUCK ITS ONLY THE PRESEASON AT LEAST TRY TO HIDE IT

>Campbell doing things
>He's going to be depth behind Duke "Da Gawd" Riley anyways

When was the last time we had any depth at LB?

He probably did it on purpose to get his yearly miss out of the way early.

I thought based Trump was going to liberate you guys and save you from going down the path of Sweden.

Sims is fucking garbage. Why don't we at least reach out to Tebow for backup?

Once he hears her hopefully he'll enact sanctions against ESPN, if they aren't bankrupt by then.

Isn't Dable the 6'5 French guy?

BASED SIMS

>Overtime in the SB
>Score is tied
>All Falcon TE's are dead
>Tebow tells Quinn to put him in
>Matty to Tebow for a game winning TD

ESPN is such garbage. I'm glad it's dying.

>The City of Dolphin fans

Where is the weeaboo spam? You guys giving up on the season just because Tannehill is ded?

Run defense looking kinda shit so far

wow way to kiss your bosses ass

Dude it's pre-season.

It's okay. If the offense holds up teams won't get a chance to run much. Plus we got Poe to plug running lanes this year. Should be gud.

Oh shit Nick Williams is still with the team

don't judge shit by the preseason. last year our fist team offense went 3 and out their first 2 possessions of the preseason. the coaches are calling vanilla plays because they want to see how individual players are performing, not the team.

Shitposting is not a sometime thing; it's an all the time thing. You don't shitpost once in a while; you don't do things right once in a while; you do them right all of the time. Shitposting is a habit.

Can't tell if that black guy is drunk or just high from asskissing his boss

it's only 7-3 in the 2nd quarter of a preseason game
plus no sight of Jay Cutler

Hageman running with the 2's? I'm really hoping dude steps up this year. He could be an all pro.

Only thing truely horrid about this game is the commentary.