Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=78CxSiIg5hw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutelly fucked my sleep cycles m8s. Fuck watching ufc until 9am

I tried to fix it but now ended up with slefping 3 hours every 8 hours

C'mon bud, who are you trying to fool you don't even like GSP

I feel you senpai

Holy shit is that an alien on the left caught on camera

why does he have the haircut of a balding black man?

Anyone notice that ever since Schaub came up with this concept of angles for fighting a lot of other analysts are talking about it too?

Is Schaub really the first person you've ever heard talk about angles in combat sport.
Seriously.

Absolutely my guy

Good OP, I like it.

this ones no good calendernigger

He originated it my man, at least at the angles he's coming it with.
>1 post
>3 jealous h8rs

If you think that's me, you'd better get it through your head real fucking fast that I happen to love GSP bud you can get fucked he's going to beat Bisping and then he's going to beat Tyron fuck you

Dillon Danis sucks, get over it

Don't tell your mom or she'll ground you.

>GSP
>beat Tyron
lmao bud gooby lol!

no

maymac is relatively soon so i just wanna confirm how we're doing the picks. we're not doing the prelims at all? there's 6 other fights we could include in the picks but since nobody really cares i think we can skip them.
so that leaves the fight and the choices are
>winner by tko/ko + round
>winner by retirement + round
>winner by decision + ??
its the last one im not sure about. do the judges score cards get released right away for boxing? if so we can do rounds won for each fighter and average between the judges. we cant just do winner by decision because that'd be 90% of the picks for floyd. what do?

mayweather looking old and slow

mods can be silly

>222
checked but you're gonna get banned for that image and post probably

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Hardy been on Twitter saying Conor's going to get annihilated? I like his analysis but it seems weird they've got him when he doesn't reckon it's even a fight

>Mods are running a tight ship now
Not really, they just get pissy every now and again when they run out of hotpockets and suddenly try and enforce the rule. Give it a few days and they'll stop bothering, spergs will sperg no matter what

they shoulda permabanned you

Fuck this goof

Don't do the prelims, only the main fight.
Go to /box/ if you want to do picks for the whole card, /heem/ should really just be for the main event.
I think those choices are good, decision + rounds won is fine.
So something like "Mayweather by Decision, Conor wins 2 rounds" would be a valid pick. That said, if this is how you're going to go about it, you're going to have a stupid number of picks to manage

A beautiful sunset from your pal in Coral Springs.

Rusing you.

That's probably the worst the mods have ever done but this was pretty bad too. webms of fighters are off topic

America, why Shaub is so successful.

Pls explain yourselves

Noice lad. Doesn't compare to Cali sunsets, though.

Calendar, stop being a diva you know damn well that webm served no purpose on heem threads

So cloudy here today. Gonna have to experience a Cali sunset one of these days.

He's charismatic, funny, athletic, handsome, tall, fit, and has the drive and will to succeed.

yeah even without goofs submitting multiple picks i'd bet there would be a lot of picks so im guessing there will be at least 200 picks

also the thing about rounds won by decision is how do we know how many rounds they won? i dont know if the judges scorecards get released right away

>the absolute state of that footpath
what a shithole

What went wrong?

Because Dan Hardy is an intelligent man who is grounded in reality. Slob is a groupie

This. That webm was probably part of a tangent of multiple webms and bikini pictures.

that's hilarious

he lost all his energy and power beating on schaub

>cynthia in a bikini
W H E R E ? sign me the fuck up nigga

He sells out shows around the world. His podcasts are smash hits internationally. Get it straight. He is successful because he is a combination of hilarious and insightful.

>there will be at least 200 picks
Maybe more, considering casuals are going to be all over and they might mess around too. Honestly I wouldn't blame you if you didn't bother, it's a lot of shit to go through.
Good point about the rounds won, I don't know actually. I don't into Boxing, don't they read the scorecards like MMA?

He's a lanklet Chad

bad knees

its one pick to make ill personally be submitting at least 20

Americans are degerates

Yeah it's the largest hill in Coral Springs. It's a comfy little spot, wish the city took care of it better.

How about I slap you over the head with a maccers tray ya cunt?

This. I submit 5-6 every event whenever Calendar posts picks. I don't go as far as 20 that ruins it.

damn will swab ever recover?

Does Sup Forums still have ID's? Maybe you could make the picks thread there kek

it will be easier than a multi fight card because i can goof the entire thing before the fight actually happens round by round so all i have to do during the event is switch on and off layers of goofs. if there's picks spam that might be annoying. i had to filter a bunch of picks for 214 which isn't fun

also, reading the scores from the judges wont be enough because with 12 rounds, it could be 115 to 108 without any indication of rounds

>chad
He acts like a big goof with stupid feminine jokes. His face looks like a babies and his antics cringe worthy. Everytime I hear him speak I am reminded how obtuse he is.

Smh australia

No they got rid of IDs. I was on Sup Forums last night talking about Jon Fitch, what a shithole.

yeah i figure anything over 10 is overkill normally but if its a matter of picking one fight 20 seems like a good amount

uh oh inc 3 day ban

*GADOOOSH*

I'm not home bro, but everyone knows by now you're a casual fan.

thats not a bad idea. are there any blue boards with user ids? if its slow enough and the mods don't delete it i could post it on that monday just link it until saturday

insert screencap by coral springs

Great post

>are there any blue boards with user ids
None that come to mind, and certainly none that would enjoy having a random picks thread up. It'd get deleted and you'd probably get b&

>watching Luke Thomas Monday Morning Autist
>laughinggirls.txt

do it on pol

you need to focus on cleaning the toilets bro, don't worry about what the cool dudes on heem are doing

>115-108
Wouldn't that imply Floyd lost 5 rounds and won 7?

Jesus relax lol it's fight picks on Sup Forums

>pedo_hunts_for_kids.jpg

Stop posting this every thread you fag

this, it will work if you throw some pepes in there

anybody else watching the MayMac open workout? It feels like watching a Rocky movie. Mayweather has a bunch of yes men around him repeating everything he says

Newfaggot here. Why is it called /heem/ instead of something self-explanatory like /mma/?

>t. 36 picks guy

he's right tho and im sure people here have no shortage of proxies

damn dude, how badly do you want to submit multiple picks? its just picks on Sup Forums my guy

Nope sorry sweetie.

I wonder how many times Brondean repeated "MMA has a different stance!" like it was something relevant

it's an acronym, it means "here everyone enjoys mma"

because heem sleepy.

is Jones vs Stipe the GOAT fight to make?

Because he's one of those people who look better with no hair.

i dont give a fuck about this fight whats the point of submitting more than two picks anyways if we're picking 1 fight?

but those hairline angles my guy

Nice tbqh

Not everyone is blessed with glorious Slavic hairline.

is mayweather autistic? i'm not even memeing, I'm genuinely wondering.

Got any black bunda to post my guy?

Maybe later, when janny goes to get some tendies.

no he's just retarded. an idiot savant for boxing.

I'll be around, thanks guy

Why doesn't Conor have an open workout for the media

THe x factor was FLoyd's 40 years of age, but after watching the training session for about an hour, he looks good, very good for a 40 year old.
Conor isn't going to have very many successful moments lads the dream is dead.

Yeah he's legit, doesn't seem anywhere near 40.

he does tomorrow senpai

Does boxing do the ceremonial weigh ins like the UFC does?

He's a Randy Couture type of 40

Neat

For sure there will be ceremonial weigh ins